49: Duplitious Trickster

Y/n POV:

"Jungkook! They are...bequeathing them today" I shook up-and-down hysterically after reading the message of the great Hippocratic Officer 001,

"Finally my girl, the girl I fall in love with is back" Jungkook praised as I frowned at him,

"Who is that vixen?" I raised my brows and he smiles, his cute-bunny-smile I fall in love with.

"My happy-smiling Angel" he cupped my face and I laid my hands on his chest, he looked in my eyes than my lips, his face come closure saturating the gaps between us my heart started doing somersaults as his lips closed with mine-

"Mommy!" I pushed Jungkook, amidst the fascinating new force that he blundered back into the closet, massaging his temple he scowled at me.

"I brushed already Y/n! Fuck..."

"Mommy!" Enwoo screeched and Jungkook bites his lip moderately harshly and cringed at glancing at Enwoo who came running up to me with his Iron man.

"Mommy! Daddy-..." Enwoo shoots a deadly-bone crushing glare to Jungkook,

"Daddy, he braked my Iron man's legs!" Enwoo bewailed and again glared at Jungkook who by now is standing beside me with a dead-pan expression.

And here starts the murdering-staring contest between father and son, Enwoo is shooting deadly-murdering glares to Jungkook whereas Jungkook is persisting with his cold-freezing glare, chilling my bones.

"Okay okay, Times up!" they directed at me and Enwoo whined pointing his finger to his father. "Mommy, look he braked my iron man"

"Enwoo, I'm the one who brought you this in the first place. You have too many toys to play with and his legs were already vitiated I did nothing!" he shrugged coolly, "Y/n teach him to knock the door, he always ruins our momen-..."

"Jungkook, if you want me to teach him how to knock on the door then first I have to teach you to lock it before preparing something" I smirked and he blinked and gasped in disbelief.

"You, mother and son are ganging up against me? Very unfair"

"Enwoo you know, today I'm going to meet my parents" I hugged him, kissing his forehead.

"Wow! I also want to meet my maternal grandparents" he hopped tossing his iron man to Jungkook, Enwoo returned me the hug, "Enwoo your vocabulary is impressive for your age, my intelligent son" I patted his head.

"Y/n when are they bequeathing your parents?" Jungkook asked after Enwoo and my hugging session was finished.

"At 7:30, they are dropping them to my home place, Gwangju"

"Gwangju?" we all turned to the door, where Kim's are beaming at me with a delighted smile.

"Y/n! I'm so happy for you and uncle-aunty" Jennie engulfed me in a bestie-bone-crushing hug followed by Jin and Taehyung.

"We will drive you there!" Jin gleamed grasping my shoulder, "Naamjoon got some brain, anyway Y/n you said that your parents are dropping by 7; well let's go to my father's canteen till then. He will be very glad to meet you"

I grinned, "I'd love to meet him as well"

"Yeah it's been months since we met him...Jennie was with him when we were in Russia but it's been a long for Jin Hyung and me" Taehyung contemplated than glanced at Jungkook and smirked, "Sadly Jungkook got some urgent business and he surely can't drive you their-..."

"What business? I have...Oh hell with it! Y/n I'm sorry, I will come directly to uncle's canteen after completing it and I assure I will make it on time" he smiled grievingly at me and I nodded at him reassuringly,