17: Dynasty Hostility

Author's POV:

"Daddy, where is mum?" Enwoo, ask the previously pissed Jungkook. At present Enwoo is very, very upset because-

"S-she left with Kris uncle?" Jungkook stated more like a query than response with clenched fist though, in a pretty-calm voice well, as calm as he can rally at a moment when he is hella gnashing his teeth with anger.

"BUT DADDYYY WHATTTTT ABOUT PICNICCCCCC?" Enwoo whine, clunking on Jungkook's arm. Jungkook sighed frustrated or better say, trustfrated.

"Enwoo, baby we will go-..." Jungkook crouches down to his level in a way of consulting him- but he instead made that stare.

That stare, which is far more deadly and precarious than those of his cold-arctic gazes which turn millions of men to dig graves down to feed.

That stare which turns Jungkook's blood cold.

Crying-emotional-sentimental stares of charming-human-bunny-baby. His son.

Jungkook gulped. Enwoo hitch.

"YOU BROKE YOUR PROMISE DADDYYYYYY!" Enwoo cried and ran to his room. Leaving the already trustfrated-angered-furious and anxious Jungkook alone.

Jungkook cursed some incoherent curses which, he barely even use or prostate with his tongue and voice box- seizing the phone from the side furnished coffee table he flicks called the number of yours.

No response.

Irritatedly he ran his hand over his hair, then dialed again.

This time, it didn't go to voice mail but- unswervingly call as switch off.

"What the fuck is she doing with him?" Jungkook cursed, flinging the phone back on the coffee table with less than patience.

First, she went out with him without even asking-ok, without even informing me? And now she isn't even answering my calls!

Yes, Jeon Jungkook who never got possessive or felt insecure in his entire life is provocative or, can say is possessive over a girl he met some weeks ago...basically a stranger. He is being edgy just cause she went out with his own Hyung.

Or can say, she went out with him rather than him.

"Gosh, it doesn't matter to me!" Jungkook mumbled, tho, he know it does matter. He again picked his previously flanged-kept phone and dialed-

This time to, Kris.

"Good god, why is it bothering me so much?" Jungkook asked when for the 3rd time the call went on voice mail.

Jungkook never in his entire life gave a shit about something rather than his son. Not even, Lisa. Well, he was just in a symbiotic relationship with her.

Not the actual love, attraction, passion which he is progressively considering with you though, Lisa and Jungkook were just selfish, bonded for their desires. Jungkook required a mistress who can qualify him for leadership of the Bulletproof gang and Lisa was with him for money, her position within the gang, and all the luxury she desired for. They were engaged but Lisa mostly spends her time in clubs and parties with her friends and god knows who.

Lisa was Jungkook's biggest mistake, he still loath him for taking her, the mistake he committed once but the only good outcome he looks upon about her which he didn't regret is his little shadow, his prestigious son. The reason for him to live, till yet.

"I should...ask Taehyung! Yes he must know about where she is"

.-.-.-.-..--..-.-.-.

Sehun and Kai have specified the most peculiar work; to investigate about 'Mysterious shooter' so as in-process Sehun and Kai are sited at SAS headquarters' going through some footages and some helpful pieces of stuff which can align then to the debt of our shooter.