18: Picniccccccc.....!

Y/n POV:

My legs, eyes, hands, head, stomach, my entire body is grieving, numbing from the intense pain. I just came out from a coma and here I'm given a task...well, hats off to all the peasants striving under SAS.

And now, I'm one of them.

How am I gonna get tutored to be a criminal?

Kris...he too is soon gonna leave for China. Then? How will I handle everything alone?

One part of me is happy to be a SAS agent but a tremendous part of me is scared shitless.

I'm a cow who just got plunge in Africa before Lion's to get slaughter.

Gosh...for the love of hellfire I want a nice peaceful sleep. Amen.

Oh...Enwoo.

I didn't meet him since I woke up and picnic...I forgot about it too.

Shit.

Spinning away from my way to my room I marched to Enwoo's bedroom. Deliberately opening the door a lil to peek inside- I let my eyes spew in the navy-grey-colored room furnished with video games and iron man toys searching for a little human-bunny figure jumping about.

He's asleep.

Satisfied with the situation, I pulled the door open...just to come to an abrupt halt.

"Y/n?"

"Mrs. Jeon"

Mrs. Jeon is sitting doing something with Enwoo's toy titan gun on the foot of the bed.

She smiled at signaled me in, I nodded and sit across from her.

"Where were you?" she asked me silently, whispering.

"I...I was with Kris, he took me for a ride" I answered, how truth-half lie. I'm a really bad liar. I can lie shamelessly but just like that, I caught red-handed-shamelessly too.

How am I gonna lie this big lie about me being a SAS spy?

Well...I don't have to lie. I have to act. And I'm good at acting. Appreciations to K-dramas.

But- I felt derelict and hesitant of lying to Mrs. Jeon. She is nothing but too kind to me during this entire time. She is the kindest lady I have met, till yet. I admit it, she is better than my mom. My mom was too strict and dictator type, never kind to me.

"Oh, Enwoo was really sad when he didn't found you anywhere in the mansion...he was too excited for the picnic and he also-" Mrs. Jeon motion to the crammed bags resting at the corner of the room...it seems like it threw there intentionally in place of keeping. "prepared everything" she sighed, then smiled a little. I'm feeling too guilty right now.

"Oh, no, sorry. I should ask you about your health but here I am chiding " she speaks, biting her lip, taking my hands in hers she then says slightly smiling again. "You are a mother figure in his life which he never had...I just wish, you won't-..." she stops abruptly.

I know what she is trying to convey.

And I know, I can't assure her about it.

And that's killing me. Enwoo is not a part of these chasms but he is still dragged.

Cut off the awkward silence. Idiot.

"Mrs. Jeon, you already supplicated me about my health more than 10 times since morning. So I'm quite pleased that you didn't ask me the same now. So I won't take your sorry. Sorry" I smiled, and her smile widened into a grin.