44: Birthday/BBQ

Jeon Jungkook POV:

A month later

"Jennie where is salmon?" I implored Jennie while remedying my filling of garlic and green-onions she looked around the barbeque meals then lamenting kneels, and picks the Icebox. "Kai! I ordered you to slice this...not to hide this" she glared at Kai Hyung and he swallowed the red wine in one go.

"Jen! I'm a busy man...I'm wielding big Russian casinos. How can you order me to cut a salmon?" Kai Hyung shrugged and Jennie glared at him more intensely.

"Ok! I agree you are a diligent man, go and eat in your damn Russian bar. No food for you. Am I Right Jin Oppa?" she smirked at Jin Hyung and his French toast ignited with fire.

"Yea....Oh! Damn, yessssss Jennie. N-no food" but the great chef Mr. Kim Seok Jin managed his precious toast.

"W-what!? No! I will help you Jen...I'm on duty whatever you want I will perform" Kai ran up to Jennie and roused slaving her for food.

Everything is back to normal. The way it was before but the more I think that it is normal and secure...the more anxious I became.

It's been a month but there is no trace of Jimin everyone believes that he is dead, he wasn't able to escape that burning rapt manor and died, his body signified but it was all burnt that no one occurred to investigate that.

My desire.

My goal.

My vengeance!

I blazoned everything, but it's not worth it. Bulletproof graced the biggest Mafia organization in the entire world but still, it seems incomplete. It is not the way I planned to take over 'Grey Roulette'.

Yes! Russian Mafia is now under my influence.

Bulletproof and Grey Roulette merged. I overtook his mafia and some of his casinos and about Lisa and Jackson; they are still taking care of his businesses and resorts.

But I know Jimin is bustling alive.

"FOOD!" I blenched back and my thoughts obstructed from...

"FOOD! WE ARE HUNGARY" Taehyung, Y/n, Sehun, and Enwoo the incensed kids.

"Hungry? You, can't even help us. So better play kids or just like Kai...you are not getting food" Jennie smirked, and Kai began working more precisely on his egg rolls.

So, it's a lovely Sunday and the whole family is enjoying a sunny day...and Jin Hyung, Jennie, and grievously I. We all are making BBQ for the hungry infuriated kids.

"Well, Jennie if you require we can still help you" Taehyung smirked.

"NO!" Jennie yelled while crisping her salmon "You all better just stay where you are. We don't want any more fire now".

"Y/n! I don't want this BBQ, I want cupcakes" Sehun whimpered like a child hugging my Y/n. They all are resting under a tree playing LUDO. Yoongi and Hoseok hyung are swimming. And Mrs. Jeon is knitting a sweater for Enwoo.

"Sehun you are eating cupcakes since you are back from SAS" she smiled, Y/n is taking too much care of him. She aiding him every day and preparing different kinds of cupcakes. She is spending her entire time with Sehun, Enwoo, Mrs. Jeon, and Jennie.

We just admitted our feeling, we should spend some personal-private time...you know what!

"Sehun, you are eating too many sweets. It's not healthy for you" I fastened, my voice cold. My eyes colder fully concentrated on Sehun who is now smirking at me, with Y/n in his arms.