34: Fake brother & Exposed sister

Jin Pov :

"Everyone, It's an extensive talk" I denounced the gang members, we are currently sitting in the Head Quarters of Bulletproof. All the gang higher-ups are present.

"Jin Hyung, really? I mean, Kris is the one, he is the black sheep in bulletproof?" Taehyung begged, perplexing on his seat. I sighed, I'm tired of hearing these now, I gestured to our informer. Baekhyun, who afforded us the information firstly, nodded and rising he demonstrated to everyone about the SAS planning and Kris reality with the help of the documentary he outfitted.

"This is inconceivable! Kris is working here since he was 10 and his father was also a respected and trusted member of our gang" Kai adamant in pure disbelief.

"SAS are not that foolish and Insane they have everything outlined from the very first" I sank in my chair, I'm fully frustrated and tired. It is not an assemblage for these arguments we have more pressing things to take care of, clearing my throat I seized all their attentions, 

"Enough! We have more pressing matters to discuss" everyone nodded and centered their whole consciousness on me and the bundle of files I was carrying near my laptop.

"So, has everyone knows that our biggest enemy gang 'Grey Roulette' is back and had done vast destruction. In the riffraff as well as in our peculiar lives" I glide a file towards one of our finances superintendent.

"Manage our accounts and all the loans and invest will be renewed." He nodded,

"Taehyung you are the current underboss of Bulletproof, remember no one should get a wind about Jungkook's dispersal" He nodded and opened his mouth to say something but I continued turning my gaze to Kai and Hoseok.

"Kai prepare a good team of our best fighters and weapons, you are coming with me and Yoongi to Russia, and Hoseok is all the devising of Russian revolt completed?" they both nodded.

"Now the most important matter of fact, Sehun!? Kris is accredited to come here for getting information's and you have to take care that, all the underworld records shall be under tight coding and assurance so that he will not able to crack them." He didn't nod but opened his annoying mouth.

"Hyung? But when are you going? and besides that Kris know that you are serving for SAS" this brat, can't he shut his bloody mouth for once? Sighing I deduced all my strength to yell at him but then my phone blinked, my SAS phone.

Turning my gaze to the meeting, I glared at Sehun and waved my hand. "Dismiss" and left the room.

'Head Agent A1, we have something important to discuss came quickly. You have 15 minutes'

What the fu....! Naamjoon!? Isn't I'm on my holiday? Why the hell is he calling me now? I will surely smash his genius head.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.

"What is so essential Officer 001 that you intended to call me in at" I shone at my watch "Fucking 10 PM?" I'm notorious angry with him. There is enough matter for me to handle, I'm going to shoot him anytime soon if he didn't open his mouth.