35: The Real KISS!?

Y/n Pov :

"Who wants to summon for this lovely girl over here" Fredrick announced to the amassed crowd around us, I, on the other hand, am standing clenching Fred's arm and studying the gathered crowd to scan the familiar face of my fake hubby Alex and my concealed-unidentified relationship with the golden gunner Jeon Jungkook.

But he is nowhere; all I'm able to see is dirty men's with their dirty pondered expressions.

Did I take the wrong step?

I seemed up at Fredrik and he resembled down at me with the same disoriented appearance, he is really a gentleman, he is here because of his friends. They dragged him here for the centenary of his last bachelor day.

But then my eyes caught the sight of flame and ice- no, no there is no fire and snow at these clubs but the fire and eye on the eyes of certain someone who is staring at me with so much intensity and unknown emotions?

And to my surprise that certain someone is Jeon Jungkook aka my fake husband Alex Kingman.

A teasing grin emerged on my face and I tightened my grip on Fredrick,

"He is here, time for actions" I whispered, and Fredrick caught it, and we sprang into action which unquestionably led us to the equal and opposite reaction from Jungkook.

"So, is there anyone who can challenge me?" Fredrick urged, skidding his arm around my waist.

And seriously no one in the assembled crowd ventured to answer him at first, regarding his high-grade build body no sane men will defy him.

"I will challenge you" I immediately snapped my head to the source of the voice but sadly it is not Jungkook it is another different dirty as others, men standing no so far from us.

Jungkook is still seating on his all-mighty position on that darn couch,

didn't he care? If some other men have me?

Maybe I'm wrong, I'm not mattering to him.

"What is the provocation for this hot girl?" that dirty man charged, coming beside me but gladly Fredrick was fast than him- he spins me nearby before that dirty man can even touch me.

But it executed me to stand so-damn-close to Fredrick.

My face is currently pressed on his chest and he kept me so tight against him that I'm scarcely even breathing.

"Are you al-..." Fredrick started but-not at all even able to protest- when suddenly I was jostled hard against something much harder; a painful grip gripped me from my arm. And my back pressed against a familiar six-pack-abs and hard chest.

"MINE!" he not even yelled or shouts but his words reverberated all throughout. And he slides his hand from my arm to my waist possessing me close.

"Hey! You...I challenged first for these gi-r"

"Angelina! Her name is Angelina Kingman" his words are so intimately calm that it shut the men right on his track and he promptly retreated.

I'm dead!

Jungkook is so... serious!

Redirecting his gaze to poor Fredrick he gave him a look- one of those looks which can kill and shove a man 10 feet's deep but amazingly Fredrick survived and even he replied to him with a smirk?

Is he also a gangster or Mafia or maybe even a mob?

But No! As far as I retain it, he is a military man.