40: Happy loving Family

Author POV:

"He is a gangster. He will get through it"

"H-how! Can you say that Yoongi? My brother's life is in menace how can...well don't you know what those regime dogs do? In the name of justice!" Kai yelled,

Likewise Kai and Yoongi, Jungkook and Jin are also arguing about something...which is unexpectedly tremendous.

"Jungkook! What will you do with your plan then?"

"Hyung, I don't know but I want Sehun to be safe," Jungkook said to Jin, skimming his right hand through his hairs in resentment.

"But Jungkook we can get hi-..."

"Sehun is more important for me than...my revenge!" Both Jungkook and Kai blurted out simultaneously and then looked at each other.

Yoongi and Jin frizzed on their respective stances. And a moment of silence relinquished in the living room.

So, Yoongi and Jin were arguing with Kai and Jungkook respectively about the course of Sehun prevailing under the custody of SAS.

Yoongi was noting the fact to Kai, and Kai, being too good-protective brother mannerly declined him. On the other hand, Jeon Jungkook the stepbrother of Kai and Sehun, who dissembles of hating them is also amazingly, too was quarreling Jin for Sehun.

And that is something uniquely unexpected!

Which stunned all the audiences present in the living room, which are not only Jin, Yoongi but Y/n, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Enwoo too who were standing at the entrance the entire time listening to the heating-brotherly-argument.

Kai and Jungkook ogled at each other for some good minutes then, striating Jungkook cleared his throat.

Jungkook POV:

Kai looked at me. His eyes soften...then I strode my gaze from him, I can impede my plans but Sehun...he is more crucial to me.

Then a smirk spread across my lips, they can gladly help me with it!

Straitening I cleared my throat again and nudged my phone from the bedside table, I dialed and within some seconds the voice rang...a familiar one.

"Jungkook! You know Sehun-..."
I infer they surely will know about it. No wastage of time explaining then!

"Yes, and you take care of him. Take help from Baekhyun he will help you, he too is an agent there"
I advised them,

"Okay Jungkook we are already on our way"

"Good! And your self-bragged-leader, did he do what he was told to?"
my smirk broadened.

"Well, finally he got his marbles back! He informed him about your presence to one's."

Cutting the call, relieved I turned around and, everyone is staring at me like, I have massacred anyone?

I don't exhibit that I care... as Sehun does. I didn't sing around melodies but I'm not that cold-hearted. Am I?

"Sehun is safe and soon going to be free" I smiled, but not much come about.

Jin, Kai, and Yoongi are still staring at me.

Sighing I turned around, and-

"ENWOO?! Y/N?!" I almost went limp. Behind Y\N and Enwoo, Taehyung and Hoseok swallowed hard.