24: China

Jungkook POV:

Finally!

Y/n is coming home! After a loooooooooonng instance.

Firstly she was pretty busy because of training and then when she was freed I was gone for the assemblages and now ultimately after 3 months we are going to spend some time together 'Alone'. Yay!

When Hoseok avowed to facilitate that she actually suggested a solid plan I was so proud and shocked as well. I mean her innocent mind truly modified completely into a menace tactical psyche. She is no longer the girl I met? Well, I will miss her...purity.

I can't believe that 3 months of training can really break her into a wholly new person.

But I really not sought her to amend her ingenuousness. I love my old and kind Y/n. And I'm sure she just became smarter. She really has the same kindheartedness as before.

I heard that she has taken the mission to save the life of Mr. Shim he was then in charge of that congregation but he was not able to endow with his job. And Hoseok being a short-tempered and intolerant man was going to kill him at that time my kind hearted and goddess Y/n jumped and obliged to take the mission.

Every time, she compels me to love her even more.

Firstly, she contended on letting Enwoo join the school that was the last time we talked or can say that argued.

I never let Enwoo go out of the mansion even with my guards. But she insisted on giving me reasons for making it. She was right I can't keep him in this mansion for the rest of his life, one day he has to get out and stand on all by himself without my consent.

And then, she saved the life of a stranger giving her own in danger by taking the most prevalent and precarious mission. And she did, she actually apprehended all the expectations she did an enormous job.

Every time, she claims new steps and makes me see her new side full of surprises.

Presently, I'm preparing a small banquet for me and Y/n, yesterday she didn't even get home. I'm sure she must be exhausted and tired and starving.

I'm making her favorite ceramic spaghetti and egg rolls. I know she loves it.

"Umm, wow, what a surprise Mr. Mafia is cooking my beloved food"

There she is, looking stunning in her black pencil skirt and pitch floppy-shouldered shirt.

She paced to me getting her a glass of water.

"So at last, you are home. Long time no see Miss Mobster" she choked on her gulp, I'm actually not able to take my eyes off from her. But if I did so, my spaghetti will twist black.

That's why; I acknowledged being concentrating on my spaghetti I wanted her to love it. So that she can at least compliment me about that.

"Yeah, finally " she sighs, repute beside me.

"But what a change for the show, the biggest Asian gangster Golden gunner is frying spaghetti instead of firing guns? Majestic." She teased brushing her shoulders against me.

I smirked, if she loves teasing I will make sure she loves it even more. I put the lid on my spaghetti and shifted to face her.

"You know, I missed you so very much, it's actually been a while since we spent time together" She ogled at me, baby now I will show you what teasing is called actually.

"I wanted to spend some time alone with you" I leaned more close to her tugging a strand of her hair.

She frizzed.