25: Engagement

Y/n POV:

"Welcome to my clan"

I instantly recognized the proprietor of the voice, it's Kris.

He shoved his black glasses in his slacks, he is contemplating totally offbeat from the last time I had seen him. His blonde hairs which are always styled upwards with side-laser cut are now sprawled messily like he just got here from his bed. He is wearing an elegant decrepit leather blazer paired with a white shirt and ripped jeans. Overall, he is looking stunningly sexy-hot.

Shit Y/n! You really got an inferior habit of checking out hot-demonic-sexy Mafias.

He lifted his glasses imperiling his deep bright grey almost blue eyes, and trod across to us, and promptly hugged Jungkook!?

Well, they just fought last time they met. So it is a question for me that he hugged Jungkook!

"greetings Hyung" Jungkook acknowledged hugging him back, but his voice is not so pleased, I mean he isn't sounding that genuine, is he?

"Kris, you just gave our Y/n a heart attack by your marvelous new attire." Sehun tantalized, narrowing his eyes at Jungkook. That's what we say scratching nerve means, Sehun can't shut his ridicule mouth.

"Kris, I missed you" Whatever, I ignored it, and Jungkook and was going to give Kris a genuine missing-friendly hug when Jungkook graced his way between us,

"Uh- I think it's not safe here we should make our way...we have perplexities to take care off" he pointed out coldly, seizing my hands in his. What's this perpuratity? What?

Whatever.

Kris eyed him suspiciously-intensely, while Sehun and Taehyung bestowed a god-forbidden look and started chortling.

"Yeah, Yeah! It's not safe in here, for you Y/n isn't it Jungkook?" Taehyung imitated earning a glare from Jungkook.

OK, now Jungkook is getting weirder day by day.

.-..-.-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-.

Kris POV:

"Jungkook is there something you want to talk about?" I stated, strolling inside his room. He is going through some papers; he didn't say anything as I took my seat across from him.

"Nothing actually Hyung, anyway your new mansion is really impressive." he complimented, Jungkook is behaving really exceptional since our fight back in his family mansion after Y/n was shot since then he is neglecting me strangely in our extensive transactions also.

It's really unlike him because he trusts me like his own brother until my ambivalence about him is right-

He is in love with Y/n, my Y/n.

Pity him! He always loves the one who eventually hates and crushes him.

After all, Y/n is doing a good job in her mission making him falling in love, which will make it easier for her to furthermore hurt and defeat him.

It's my dynamic agent.

"Thanks, but why the sudden change in tactics? I thought you are going to come to Beijing. So why Shanghai? "

I summoned, swerving my mind to our prevailing affairs of action. Because I'm trying very hard over my temper to ignore his attitude.

"Yea, it was Beijing first but then Taehyung and Y/n initiated that Shanghai will be most alluring locality"