28: Elated Bond

Author's POV:

The entire family is gathered in the big dinning whole relishing the delicious delicacy meal and celebrating their victory over their dynasty loathers, victory of love, and last but not least in the welcoming of a new soon-to-be family member.

Mrs. Jeon the eldest, she is seating on the head table, on her right, her two sons Kai and Sehun are bickering something about football match, alongside Kai and Sehun, Yoongi is swallowing a large portion of his noodles and Hoseok is flashing his shinning breath-taking smiles to Jennie over his session of taunting Taehyung, Taehyung and Jennie are sited diagonally to Yoongi and Hoseok, Jungkook and you are on the left side of Mrs. Jeon across Kai and Sehun and beside Jennie and Taehyung.

Just the little demon, our fire cracker is missing.

"Mom, where is Wooie?" You solicit, your eyes searching for him, you all got back from China early today at morning so you wasn't able to meet Enwoo, than-just after freshen up you got out of your room for breakfast when he was gone to school, and under tremendous circumstances you still doesn't get to meet him.

"Enwoo...he was with-Umm, I didn't saw him too" she says, frowning and then she hurries and adds, "He was with Jungkook earlier" she gazes at Jungkook, who is busy attending calls after calls,

"Oh, Y/n, I saw Enwoo....he was-..." Hoseok starts, but Yoongi interrupts and says, "He was watching Avengers in the theatre room before,"

"Oh my god, my son spoofed from Shin-chan to Avengers in just 3 days?" You acts comically, but beside you Jennie chocked on air making poor Taehyung anxious,

"What is it-Y/n?" Jungkook peers; at you with slight frustration cause you intruded his call snatching his phone, "Where is my son?" You emphasis, folding your arms over your chest.

"You mean, our son" Jungkook chuckles with his that one look that turns your heart running for oxygen, but you still stood on your ground. Beside you, Jennie again choked this time I think on Jungkook's words.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, rubbing her back, she just nodded curtly.

"Look there he is," Jungkook roams his eyes through the long lattice glasses and points his finger; you follow his gaze to a happily jumping Enwoo playing video games- Jungkook calls him and waves his hands and Enwoo zooms to Jungkook with a wide fierce grin he jumps in Jungkook's arms and Jungkook engulfs him chuckling.

"Daddy! I loveeeeee you!" Enwoo kisses Jungkook's cheeks and Jungkook replies him back with a soft kiss on his back- You pout when Enwoo ignores you, when you try distracting their Dad-son moment.

"The video game is the bestest game in selling #1 worldwide it's also a limited edition my friends from school were dying for that- and daddy you brought me that- you're the best" he hugs Jungkook again, getting anxious you interrupt them-

"Woowieeeee, let's have dinner today mama will feed yo-..." he didn't even let you finished and said, "No! today I will eat with daddy" Your heart braked, 'SAVAGE LOVE' that's what it's called. This entire time Jennie is inspecting the tragedy with wide open eyes and mouth.

"Enwoo-" you started but were cut off by a loud whack on your back.

"What was that for, Jennie?" you whimpered, Jungkook gawnked at you and Jennie while rubbing your back vigorously, you glared at him and he slowly withdrew his hand back sharing a look with Enwoo and they both progressed and concentrated on eating.

"What was that for? You are asking me? You got married and, Oh my holy god, where did that Wooie, son of yours came from?" Jennie blurted with bewilderment, and all others busted out in a incredibly good dose of laughter. You face got evolved red like fresh ripped tomatoes; beside you Jungkook and Enwoo tried hard to control their giggles and chuckles but wretchedly are deteriorating incredulously.