Chapter 29

Five days later, we have finally arrived in my hometown of Los Angeles, California. Everyone is going to their hotel rooms while I was in the lobby talking to the guys. "So, hometown hero, are you ready to challenge Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship tomorrow?" Kevin asked me with a smile. "Damn right. It's like I told Ric Flair, I came to the WWE to become World Champion." I said to Kevin. "I hear that bro. That was my goal when I first came to the WWE, to become world champion. If I can do it, so can you." Kevin said to me. "I definitely had that same goal and I did it. I hope you know what you are getting yourself into dealing with Seth Rollins. He will do whatever it takes to hold on to that championship." Roman said to me. "I'm ready for whatever he throws at me." I said to Roman. "Listen to me. He will do anything. I know him more than he knows himself. He is cerebral." Roman said to me as I nodded. "I will be ready for whatever Seth throws at me." I said to Roman as he nodded. Meanwhile, Kairi was in the parking lot with Paige and Asuka. "Are you okay, Kairi?" Paige asked Kairi as she noticed that something was bothering her. "Yeah... I'm just nervous about staying with Raheem at his parents' house. What if they don't like me?" Kairi asked as she looked at Paige. "That is nonsense Kairi. Raheem loves you and will stick by you regardless. His family may like you when they see how amazing of a woman you are to him." Paige said as Kairi nodded. I walked over and hugged my girlfriend from behind. Kairi jumped a little as she quickly turned around. "Hey baby. You scared me." Kairi said to me. "Sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you." I said to her as I looked confused. "I don't know about you two, but I am going to get me two hot dogs. I'm starving." Paige said as she walked off so she could give Kairi time to talk to me. I noticed that my girlfriend had a worried look on her face. "Something wrong babe?" I asked Kairi. "Babe, I don't know if it is a good idea to stay with you at your parent's house." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Why do you feel like that Kairi?" I asked her as I was confused. "What if your parents don't like me? What if they won't accept me because I'm... You know." Kari said as she looked at me. "Whoa. Wait Kairi. Look baby, my parents are not like that. They don't care if you are Asian. Yeah, they are pro black but all they care about is if you make me happy and you don't break my heart baby. They will love you." I said to Kairi as she walked over and hugged me closely as she had tears down her face. "I promise that everything will be fine baby." I said as I held on to her. Kairi kissed me softly. "I love you so much Raheem." Kairi said to me. "I love you too Kairi." I said as I still held on to her. An hour later we both got settled in my parents' house in my old room. "See I told you that my parents would like you babe." I said to my girlfriend with a smile. Kairi smiled as she kissed me softly. "I feel so much better baby. I don't know why I was tripping earlier. I should have trusted your judgment." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Even if they would not be cool with me being with you babe, it still would not stop me from being with you." I said to her with a smile. Kairi smiled back then she got out of my bed and walked over to my dresser and was looking at my championship belts.

"Wow babes. Where did you get these belts from?" Kairi asked me as she was amazed at the belts. I smiled as I got out of the bed and walked over. "Those old things? I got those belts when I was wrestling at Pro Wrestling Guerilla. I came straight out of high school into pro wrestling. My dad wanted me to follow in his footsteps by going into boxing, but I fell in love with wrestling." I said to her with a smile. "Well handsome, if you went into boxing instead of wrestling. Me and you would not have met." Kairi said as she smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I totally agree with you." I said with a smile. Later that night, everyone was getting ready for the biggest party of the summer. Summer Slam is finally here in my hometown of Los Angeles, California. I was taping my wrists as I was talking to my girlfriend. "I had amazing time hanging with you and your family baby." Kairi said to me with a smile. "I'm glad that you did babe. I told you that my family would love you." I said to her with a smile. "Yeah, your parents really like me and so does your sister." Kairi said with a smile then she quickly frowned as she saw Alexa was walking towards them. I raised an eyebrow as I noticed my girlfriend frowning, I turned around and saw Alexa. "Hey Raheem, is it okay if I can talk to you for a minute?" Alexa said as she looked up at me. "Like hell you can! If you have something you want to say to Raheem, you can say it to us!" Kairi shouted with her arms crossed as she doesn't trust Alexa. "You heard her. What's up?" I said to Alexa as I looked at her. "I want to say good luck to you in your match against Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship. I will be rooting for you." Alexa said to me as she looked up at me then I nodded. "Thank you. I appreciate your support." I said to Alexa as she smiled a little. "You are welcome. I will let you continue get ready for your match." Alexa said to me then she walked off. "I don't trust her." Kairi said to me. "I know babe. Neither do I. She destroyed my trust when she kept trying to sabotage my relationship with you." I said as I looked at Kairi. "I swear if I see another one of your old flames I... Shit." Kairi stopped as she saw Liv Morgan. I turned around as I was shocked to see Liv Morgan. She looked different from how he was with the Riot Squad. "Hey Raheem." Liv said to me as she bit her lip. "Hey Liv." I said as I looked at her as I didn't know what to expect. Kairi stood there and watched with her arms crossed. "Raheem, I just want to say that I am sorry for everything that I put you through and I am sorry for ruining your relationship with Alexa. You two would still be together if it wasn't for me." Liv said to me as she had her head down. "First and foremost, Liv, I accept your apology. Second, me and Alexa was having problems. Whether you interfere in our relationship or not, eventually it was going to go South." I said to Liv then she wiped her tear then walked over and hugged me. "Thank you, Raheem, for accepting my apology." Liv said to me as she let go of me. "No problem. I appreciate you coming to me to do this." I said to her with a smile. "I hope one day that me and you can be friends." Liv said to me with a smile. "I believe that is possible." I said to her. "See you later, Raheem." Liv said to me as she skipped over to her male tag team partner. Kairi walked over towards me. "Looks like she has a new love interest babe." Kairi said to me as she giggled. "Better him than me." I said as I chuckled. Twenty minutes later, Kairi was taking on Becky Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship. I was backstage watching the match as I was cheering on my girlfriend.