Chapter 19

The next morning, I was passed out in the bed with my girlfriend as we were both wrapped up in the covers. We were still in Miami, it's a good thing that we don't have to check out until tomorrow. Paige walked in after she somehow got in, I don't know how she did it though. She opened the blinds as the sunlight was very bright. "Rise and shine guys!" Paige shouted as me and Kairi covered our faces with the pillows. "Ugh. Go away Paige." I said to Paige as I didn't want to get out of the bed due to the bad hangover. "No, you two out of the bed. It is a beautiful day and you guys missed breakfast. It's one o'clock pm." Paige said to us then she pulled the covers off us. "Ugh. I have a bad headache." Kairi said as she doesn't want to move out of the bed. "It is called a hangover honey. Everyone is going shopping and heading to the beach. Asuka just made you guys some Japanese green tea to drown out your hangovers, so drink up. I will be back in ten minutes to check on you guys." Paige said with a smile then Asuka came inside and put the tea on the counter then they both walked out. I slowly got out of the bed as my head was thumping due to this nasty hangover. I walked in the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Kairi got out of the bed as she held on to her head as she was feeling effects from the hangover, she walked in the bathroom with me then start washing her face then brushed her teeth. After I was done, I walked in the kitchen and picked up one of the mugs that had the Japanese green tea that Asuka made for me and Kairi. I start sipping the tea. "I hope this tea works." I said to myself. "I believe it works, babe. I remember Asuka make some for Paige when she has hangovers and she doesn't have it anymore after she drunk the tea. Ugh. This hangover is terrible." Kairi said as she starts drinking the tea. Six minutes later we were cleaning up our room so we can be ready for checkout in the morning. We decided to have a little fun as we wrestle in the bed as we fully recovered from our hangover. Kairi was on top of me as she had me pinned on the bed as she giggled. "I give up." I said with a smile as she kissed me then she got up as she sits on the bed. "I see the green tea got my man in a playing mood." Kairi said as she giggled. "Yeah it does, and it has me feeling energized." I said as I sit up on the bed with a smile. "That hangover was horrible. Baby, I told you that I wanted a virgin drink." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I don't know how our drinks ended up with alcohol babe. I pacifically told the bartender that I wanted virgin drinks for me and you. Asuka and Paige's drinks were supposed to be the only drinks with alcohol. I definitely didn't want to drink after what happened at the Valentine's Day party." I said as I looked at her. "Maybe the bartender forgot the order. So, what did you want to tell me about Charly, babe?" Kairi said as she looked at me. "You remember when I told you that I went with Charly for ice cream?" I said as I was kind of nervous about telling her what happened at the ice cream parlor. "Yeah? What about it?" Kairi said as she looked at me. "Well we was talking, and we ended up arguing." I said to Kairi as she was confused. "Why you two were arguing?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "She was asking me why I didn't tell her that I was having problems with my relationship with Alexa and how she would have been there with you. And she was upset about how you was at my hotel room door that day when Alexa broke up with me." I said to my girlfriend then she raised an eyebrow. "Um baby, I'm not trying to tell you how to choose your friends, but it sounds like she is jealous, and she has feelings for you. You might want to be careful with her. And make sure she doesn't cross the line with you." Kairi said as she looked at me.

"Well babe... She already did." I said as I didn't look at her as I was nervous about telling her everything. "What do you mean? Look at me Raheem." Kairi said as I looked at her. "While we was arguing, she wrapped her arms around me and..." I said as I paused to see if she would catch on to what I am trying to tell her. "She kissed you?" Kairi asked as she looked at me then I slowly nodded then she sighs. "Why you didn't tell me Raheem?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I was going to tell you soon as it happened babe, I swear on everything. Every time I try to talk to you about it, I kept getting interrupted by Kevin or Paige." I said to her as I looked at her then she nodded. "I appreciate you trying to be honest with me babe. Maybe that's what I love about you." Kairi walked over then she kissed me softly. "But for our sake, it can not happen again, babe. I don't want us in the same drama like with Alexa and Liv. Make sure she keeps her hands and lips to herself. And you make sure you let me know. If she cross the line again then me and her are going to have a serious problem." Kairi said as she has her arms wrapped around me. "I feel you baby." I said with a smile. "You better because you are mine and only mine. And if you want to fuck with another girl, I don't mind if it's Asuka or maybe Paige." Kairi said as she giggled as my eyes widened. "Really? Now I see what you meant about us having fun." I said as she giggled. "Well it is a turn on when I watch you fuck my friends especially when you fucked Asuka." Kairi said as she giggled. "I bet you did." I said with a smile. Hours later we all went to the beach and had a lot of fun. After we left the beach we went shopping at the mall, we bought a lot of things. We decided to get something to eat at the food court. We decided to grab hot dog and fries, then sit down and eat. We started talking and we were getting to know more about each other. "So, when is your birthday Kairi?" I asked her with a smile. "September 23. I'm a Libra. How about you?" Kairi asked me with a smile. "Mine is January 23." I said with a smile as her eyes lit up. "Oh my God. Baby that means..." Kairi said then I finished her sentence. "Yes mam, I'm Aquarius." I said with a smile. "Maybe that explains why I love you so much." Kairi said as she smiled. "Maybe so. My chart said that you are indeed my perfect match." I said with a smile then I hear my phone buzzed. I ignored it for a while because I didn't want it to interrupt my time with my girlfriend. "So where are you from, babe? I already told you about my home country of Japan." Kairi said with a smile. "Well I was born in Columbia, South Carolina. When I was fourteen years old, I moved out to Los Angeles, California due to my dad pursuing a career as a professional boxer." I said as Kairi was shocked. "Oh really? Your dad was a boxer?" Kairi asked me. "Yeah, my dad was a golden gloves boxer. They call him Show Time Sherrod Davis. He wanted me to follow his footsteps of being a boxer, but I fell in love with pro wrestling." I said to my girlfriend then she smiled and held my hand. "Well I'm glad that you chose wrestling otherwise we would have never met." Kairi said to me. "I agree. After the breakup with Alexa babe. You are the best thing that ever happened to me, babe." I said with a smile as I meant every word. "Aw baby You are going to make me cry." Kairi said with a smile. After we leave the mall and got into a taxicab, I read the message that said that we need to talk ASAP. And the message said to meet them in the hotel lobby. I assumed it was Kevin since he said that he bought a new phone. After we went back to the hotel, I head downstairs like the text said. When I get down there, I saw it was Alexa as I raided an eyebrow. "Hello darling." Alexa said to me with a smile as she had her leg on top of the other.