Chapter 32

Me and my girlfriend are now in Orlando, Florida as we are at the Performance Center participating in the finals match for The Mixed Match Challenge to crown the first WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions. Me and Kairi were representing Raw as we took on two mixed tag teams from Smackdown, and they are Liv Morgan and Sisqo Adams. It was a hard-fought battle as me and Sisqo was going at it while my girlfriend was taking on Liv Morgan in the ring. Kairi was getting the best of Liv in the ring while I was going at it with Sisqo in the ring. We end up fighting outside of the ring, I lost my temper in the match earlier when Sisqo grabbed my girl when things were getting heated between Kairi and Liv in the ring. "Kairi is on the top rope getting ready to drop the Insane Elbow on Liv Morgan, Corey!" Michael Cole said as Kairi was on the top turnbuckle. "Kairi can smell the victory on this one!" Corey shouted as fans started booing when Joey Sorrentino ran out of the crowd. "What the hell?!" Michael shouted as Joey grabbed Kairi's ankle. "It's Joey Sorrentino from NXT!" Corey shouted as Kairi is trying to kick Joey off the apron. "What is he doing here?!" Michael shouted as Kairi kept kicking at Joey. I saw Joey was grabbing on Kairi's foot as I ran and jumped on the apron and attacked Joey. "I don't know but Raheem is all over him right now, Michael!" Corey shouted as the fans were cheering for me kicking Joey's ass outside of the ring. Joey went into the crowd as I went after him. "They are still going at it!" Michael shouted as we continue fighting in the crowd. Kairi jumped off the apron as she watched me and Joey fighting in the crowds. "Baby, stop! He is not worth it! He is not worth—" Kairi was shouting as she was pleading with me not to fight Joey. Then she was interrupted as she turned around and saw Liv jumped off the middle rope and hit her finishing move. It was a springboard complete shot move. "Liv Morgan just sent Kairi Sane into Oblivion!" Corey shouted as Liv pins Kairi as she was knocked out cold. "Here's the pin! One! Two! Three!" Michael shouted as the referee calls for the bell as fans cheered while Liv Morgan's music was playing. "We have new tag team champions!" Corey shouted as I quickly turned around after I heard Liv's music. "Here are your winners! The first WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions! The Team of The Red Dragon Sisqo Adams and Liiiiv Morgan!" The announcer shouted as the referee gave them the belts as Liv was excited as tears came down her face as she was so happy. "Shit..." I said softly as I ran back into the ring then try to help my girlfriend up. Kairi sits up then she saw me helping her up and pulled away from me then walked out. I followed her as she was not saying anything. "Looks like trouble in paradise." Michael said as I went backstage with Kairi. Liv smiled as she stood in the ring with Sisqo then she jumped in his arms as she was happy that they won the titles. Liv gazed into his eyes then she starts kissing him deeply. "Oh, my Corey! Looks like romance is in the air!" Michael said as Liv quickly broke the kiss as she put her hands over her mouth. "Looks like Liv is having second thoughts!" Corey shouted as Liv jumped out of his arms as she quickly jumped out of the ring. Sisqo stood in the ring as he could not believed that Liv Morgan kissed him. Liv starts running backstage. "Liv, wait! Liv!" Sisqo shouted then jumps out of the ring and ran backstage to go find Liv Morgan. "Smackdown has to update us on this bizarre moment, Michael!" Corey shouted. "I know right!" Michael replied as they showed me and Kairi arguing backstage.

"It wasn't my fault, Kairi!" I shouted at Kairi. "We wouldn't have lost if you didn't have to go after Joey, Raheem!" Kairi shouted at me as she was frustrated by us losing the match. "I was trying to protect you from that asshole!" I shouted back at Kairi as she walked away from me. "Really?! You going to walk away from me?" I said as I was frustrated with how things went tonight. I attempted to follow her, but Paige stopped me as she placed her hand on my chest. "Relax, Raheem. Let me talk to her so she can understand, okay hun?" Paige said to me as I nodded slowly. Paige smiled as she kissed me on the cheek and rubbed the side of my face. "I'll be right back." Paige said to me as she walked off to go find Kairi. I walked off to the men's locker room as Alexa smiled as she saw the whole thing. An hour later I was back at the hotel room as I was laying in the bed with Kairi as we both smiled. "I really needed that." Kairi said to me as I smiled. "I'm glad that you are happy now baby." I said with a smile then Kairi leaned over and kissed me softly. "You are the best baby." Kairi said as she smiled at me. "And so are you babe." I said with a smile then Paige slid up in the bed between me and Kairi. "And what about me? I was the one that got you two to kiss and make up." Paige said to me and Kairi with a smirk. "You are the best too Paige. You find ways to get us back talking again. You are an amazing friend." I said to Paige with a smile. "Yeah, Paige you are. You made me realize how stupid our fight was. We don't know what to do without you." Kairi said to Paige with a smile. "Aww. You guys are so sweet." Paige said to us then she leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips then kissed Kairi on the lips as well. "I don't know about you two, but I am in the mod for another round for a threesome." Paige said to us as she bit her lip. "I'm up for it. How about you babes?" Kairi asked me as she bit her lip. "Well, I don't know. I'm... Oooh." I said as I moaned a little as I feel Paige rubbing on my stick under the covers. "Actually, I am not tired at all." I said as Kairi giggled. "Are you sure baby? You look sleepy." Kairi said to me as she giggled again. "Oh no. I'm...Wide awake." I said as I moaned again as I felt Paige rubbing on my stick again. Paige leaned over and kissed me deeply as she kept stroking me then she slid down the covers. Kairi leaned over and starts kissing me deeply then I started to gasp as I felt Paige sucking me. Kairi smiled as she was playing with herself. "Mmm... Baby, I want you to eat me." Kairi said to me as I was moaning while Paige kept sucking me. "Okay... Baby... Mmm." I said as I was laying in the bed while Paige kept sucking me. Kairi climb on top of me as she was getting ready for me to go down on her. Meanwhile Alexa was in her room as she rolled her eyes as she was hearing everything that is going on. "I think I am going to be sick." She said to herself as she rolled her eyes. Two days later, we are now in Kansas City, Missouri as we are getting ready for a Monday Night Raw show. I kicked off the show as I was in the ring with Ric Flair as he was talking while fans booed us in the ring. I am not surprised that happen since I am defending the belt against Randy Orton in his home state of Missouri, after all he is from St. Louis. We were interrupted by Randy's music as fans cheered loudly. Randy grabbed a microphone then gets in the ring. "Once again, we cross paths Raheem. We are here live in Kansas City, Missouri. Which is not only my home state, but this is the home of my father. He is a WWE hall of famer name Cowboy Bob Orton, Jr." Randy said to me as the crowd cheered as I looked at him.