Chapter 8

A week later, I was backstage for tonight's Monday Night Raw as we were live in Atlanta, Georgia. I was taping up my hands as I was getting ready for my match. As I was getting prepare, I felt someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw it was Kairi. "Hey you." I said to her as I smiled a little. "Hey. Are you okay?" Kairi asked me as she looked up at me with a smile. "Yeah, I will be when I beat the fuck out of Buddy Murphy tonight." I said as I was still taping up my hands. "I know how you feel. I can't wait to get my hands-on Liv Morgan tonight." Kairi said to me. "So, how is your girlfriend doing?" Kairi asked as she looked up at me. "She is doing fine. She said the doctor has finally cleared her and she will be back on Raw next week." I said to her with a smile. "That's great! I know you are excited." Kairi said with a smile. "Yeah. I am." I said to her as I was lacing up my boots with a smile. "After the show, do you have any plans for tonight?" Kairi asked as she looked up at me. I finished lacing my boots as I turned around and looked at her. "No. What's up?" I asked as I smiled at her. "After the show, I am going to the club with Paige and Asuka and I wanted to know if you are okay with coming with us tonight." Kairi said to me as she bit her lip. "Sure. I don't mind and I'm sure Alexa doesn't mind. I'll ask some of the guys if they want to come tag along with me." I said to her with a smile as she was happy that I say yes. 'Okay, I will see you tonight after the show." Kairi said as she smiled and walked off. I smiled then I hear my music playing as I put on my black hoodie before I walked out to the stage. As I was walking down the ramp, I was attacked from behind by Buddy Murphy. He was stomping me as I was on the ground the fans were booing him as he kept attacking him. Kairi was watching the match as she was worried about me. "Come on. You can do it." She said as she was watching my match. Alexa was at home watching my match as she was worried about me as well. "Come on, babes." She said as she kept watching the match. I made a comeback in the ring as I got the upper hand on him, the crowd was cheering for me as I started pounding him. Kairi smiled as she was thrilled about my comeback and Alexa cheered for me as well from her home. "Kick his ass babes!" She shouted as she kept watching my match. The match went on for fifteen minutes, then it ended with a win for me by disqualification due to Buddy using a low blow on me in the match. Kairi came down to the ring to help me walk backstage. The crowd started cheering for me as I was walking with Kairi backstage. I slowly sit down in a chair as Kairi held my hand as she was worried about me. "Are you okay, Raheem?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "Yeah, I will be fine." I said to her. "You don't have to come out tonight. Just stay at the hotel and rest." Kairi said as she was still holding my hand. "No. I will be fine. Once I relax a little, I will be fine." I said as I looked at her then she smiled. "Well looks like I will see you at the club tonight." Kairi smiled as she got up after hearing her music playing. Hours later everyone was at the club, I went with Kevin and Titus and Kairi went with Paige and Asuka. Paige was on the floor dancing on a guy she just met in the club while Titus was getting his flirt on with Asuka. "I bet I can hang more than five minutes with you! I—" Titus said but was interrupted by Asuka putting her finger over his lips. "You are not ready for Asuka!" Asuka shouted as she smirked at him. Me and Kairi both chuckled as we heard them while sitting down. "Sounds like Titus and Asuka having some friendly competition, Kairi." I said to Kairi as she starts giggling. "I don't think Titus knows what he is getting himself into. Asuka is a handful. I would be surprised if he can handle her." Kairi said to me with a smile. Kevin was giving Titus a sign not to do this. "How about we prove it tonight?!" Titus shouted with a smirk. "You're on!" Asuka shouted back at Titus then Kevin faked like he is going to faint as he can't believe that Titus is going to have sex with Asuka. "Looks like it's on between those two." I said to Kairi as I smiled at her. "Yeah it is. Titus better know what he is doing. The only person that is really ready for Asuka is me." Kairi said to me with a grin then I spit out my drink as I was shocked at what she said. "Um, what do you mean by that?" I asked as I was shocked then she giggled. "You sound surprised. Maybe one day you will find out if things doesn't work out with you and Alexa or maybe she will let you have fun with us." Kairi said as she giggled then she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek as my eyes widened. "I'll be back. I have to go to the ladies' restroom." Kairi said as she got off the stool and walked to the restroom. Kevin saw Kairi kissed me on the cheek as he walked over and sits down at the table I was sitting at. "So, what you two were talking about?" Kevin asked me with a smile. "Well we were mostly talking about Asuka and Titus." I said as I looked at him. Kevin shook his head. "He is going to regret this. I told him don't fuck with her, he better make sure he can go past five minutes with her or everyone in the locker room will know their business." Kevin said to me. "Asuka must be a super freak." I said to him with a smirk. "That's an understatement. She knows a lot of moves with her mouth and vagina and from what I heard is that she is tight as a virgin." Kevin said as he looked at me then I gave him the oh shit look. Meanwhile at the hotel, The Riot Squad were at Liv's room watching a movie and were talking then they heard a knock. Liv walked to the door and open it and it was Buddy Murphy as he was smiling. "Hey Buddy, what are you doing here?" Liv asked him as she raised an eyebrow then she invited him in. "Liv you won't believe who sent me this video. Check it out." Buddy said as he showed a video of Liv having sex at the party. "Hey that's me having sex with Raheem at the Valentine's day party. Who sent it to you?" Liv said to Buddy with a smile then Ruby and Sarah walked over and looked at the video. "Holy shit Liv. You fucked Raheem Davis?" Ruby said to Liv with a smile then Liv nodded with a smirk. "Hell yeah. He is cute. I want him." Liv said as she giggles. "Alexa is going to be pissed if she finds out about this." Sarah said to the others. "No shit." Buddy said with a smirk. "I have an idea. Buddy forward the video to my phone. We are going to have a lot of fun with this one." Ruby said to Buddy as she smiled then Buddy dialed in Ruby's number and sent the video to Ruby. Liv starts giggling. "Looks like we are going to witness a breakup sooner than later." Liv said to the others with a smile.