Chapter 13

A week later I showed up in Dallas, Texas holding hands with my new girlfriend, Kairi as we are here for another Monday Night Raw show. Everyone was looking at me and Kairi as we were holding hands walking down the hallway. It made me feel like we were high school sweethearts. Kevin walked over to us as he was shocked to see us together. "Hey bro. So, what is going on between you two?" He asked me then Kairi smiled and kissed me on the cheek then I smiled at him. "Well Kev, me and Kairi decided that we should—" I said then Kairi finished my sentence. "Become more than just friends." Kairi said with a smile as she was holding my arm as Kevin's eyes widened. "Really? You two are boyfriend and girlfriend?" He asked as me and Kairi both nodded. "Congrats you two. Alexa is going to be pissed when she finds out about this." Kevin said as Kairi laughed. "I am not afraid of Alexa throwing a temper tantrum. She chose to dump him. So, Raheem has every right to move on with someone who will appreciate him." Kairi said as she kissed me on the cheek. "I definitely agree with you babe." I said to her as I smiled at her. "I am glad that you two are happy but be careful. Oh Raheem, good luck in your match. Triple H said that you have a shot at the Intercontinental Championship." Kevin said with a smile then my eyes widened as I was shocked. "Wait, are you serious? I have a shot at the Intercontinental title?" I said as I was excited. "Wow babes! That is awesome!" Kairi shouted with excitement then Triple H walked over to me with a smile. "Congratulations on your first championship match. This will be interesting to see you taking on the Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler. Good luck out there." Triple H said to me as he walked off. Kairi ws smiling as she held on to my arm. "I have to admit that my man is going to look good with a belt around his waist." She said to me with a smile. "He definitely does. You are a lucky girl, Kairi." Paige said to Kairi as she walked over with Asuka. "He is cute." Paige said to Kairi then she winked at me and I blushed. "Oh please, he is going to choke tonight. He is nothing but a loser." Alexa said as she walked over. Kairi got into her face. "You better watch who you are calling a loser." Kairi said to Alexa. "Or what?" Alexa said as she was in Kairi's face then I walked over and pulled Kairi back to keep her from fighting. Stephanie walked over with a smile. "Well, well. What do we have here? I smell a match for next week's Monday Night Raw. It will be Alexa Bliss going against Kairi Sane. The fans are going to love this one." Stephanie said to them as she walked off. I was shocked at the announcement that Stephanie made as I was holding my girlfriend. I just hope that this match puts an end to this feud, but something tells me that it won't be the end. An hour has gone by as I was in the match with Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship. We both fighting hard in the match as the crowd were cheering for me. As I fell on the mat, Dolph was getting prepared to hit me with the super kick. Dolph went for the super kick but I quickly grabbed his foot and turned him around and put him in the Eight Second Ride. I quickly pinned him as I lift his leg as the referee starts counting as so was the fans. "One! Two! Three!" The referee and the fans shouted then the fans were cheering for me as my music plays and the referee hands me the title. "Here is your winner! And Neeeew WWE Intercontinental Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis!" The Announcer shouted as I raised up the title as the crowd cheered.

I put the belt over my shoulder as I walked backstage, Kairi ran over and jumped in my arms and kissed me. "Congratulations babe. I'm so proud of you." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Thanks." I said with smile then I turned around and I saw Alexa looking at me with those innocent blue eyes, but I know that there is nothing innocent about her. "Congratulations. I didn't think you was going to pull it off. Good job." Alexa said as she looked at me then I gave her one of those fake Hollywood smiles. I wasn't going to let her ruin my whole night with her pettiness. "Thank you." I said as I looked at her with a smile as I have the Intercontinental Championship belt over my shoulder. Alexa sighs then walks off as I raised an eyebrow as I was confused for the moment then I looked at my girlfriend. "Well that was weird." I said to her then Kairi walked over and kissed me. "Don't worry about her babe. We should go out and celebrate at a good club in Dallas with some of our friends." Kairi said to me as she had her arms around my neck, and she kissed me again. I held on to her then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as I turned around and it was none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. "Hey, congratulations on winning the Intercontinental Championship." Steve said to me as I was shocked to see him. I smiled as I shook his hand. "Thanks Stone Cold. It really means a lot coming from you. Wow, I can't believe I am meeting the Texas Rattlesnake up close and personal right now." I said to him then Steve smiled. "I remember how special it was when I won the Intercontinental championship for the first time. If you have time you should come by to my show and we talk more about it." Steve said to me as I nodded with a smile. "It would be an honor to come to your show." I said with a smile. "Great. I am going to talk to Vince and Triple H and try to set it up." Steve said as he walked off trying to find Vince and Triple H. Kairi jumped in my arms as she smiled. "I am so proud of you baby. I got to admit that my man looks hot wearing gold on his shoulder." Kairi said as she giggled. "Oh really?" I said with a smile as she nodded. "Maybe you can wear it after I am on top of you after we come back from the club?" Kairi said with a smile. "Whatever my girlfriend wants. I am all in." I said with a smile. "I have a little surprise for you after the club baby." Kairi said with a smile. "Now you got me curious since you said you have a surprise for me." I said as I smile. "I promise you will love it baby." Kairi said as she kissed me then I kissed her back.