Chapter 12

A week later, I pulled up in the parking lot as I was admiring the view of San Diego. I got out of this black 2020 Chevrolet Suburban that I rented. I couldn't stop thinking about that night when me and Kairi had sex at the hotel in Detroit. I felt like she has been avoiding me, she wouldn't return any of my text messages or calls. I don't know what else to do to get her to talk to me again. I walked inside with my suitcase as I was thinking. As I walked inside of the building, everyone was laughing as I was confused at what they were laughing at. I saw Kevin as he walked over and quickly grabbed me. "Dude, you won't believe this. Everyone knows what went down between Titus and Asuka at the hotel room. I told Titus not to fuck Asuka." Kevin said to me as I shook my head. I was not in the mood to laugh as I couldn't get Kairi off my mind. "Yeah you told him not to do it." I said as I slowly nodded. Kevin stopped as he could tell that something was bothering me. "Hey man, are you alright? You look like you are depressed." Kevin said to me as he was concerned. "I don't know Kev. Ever since what happened between me and Kairi a week ago in the hotel in Detroit, she has been avoiding me. She hasn't return any of my texts or calls, and after we won our match at the mixed match challenge she was nowhere to be found. I was going to try and talk to her, but she disappeared on me after the match. I don't know what else to do, Kevin." I said as I looked at Kevin then he put his hand on my shoulder. "Bro try to relax. Maybe she feels bad about what happened between you two. Maybe she is one of those type who doesn't believe in don't mix business with pleasure. And she feels bad about you two having sex since you two are just friends." Kevin said as he looked at me as I sighs. "I forgot that friendships can come with complications." I said as I leaned on the wall. "I will tell you what we can do. I will try and go talk to Kairi so you two can sit down and talk about this." Kevin said to me with a smile. "I hope this works, Kevin. I--'' I stopped as I felt someone hugged me from behind. I turned around and I saw it was Liv Morgan. "Forget her. You know that you need to be with me. Why are you messing with these crazy girls?" Liv said to me as she looked at me. "You are the fine one to talk." Kevin said as he looked at her. "Back off! I just want to be with my man! That is all!" Liv looked at him as Kevin threw his hands up. "Easy there. Raheem I am going to go find her okay?" Kevin said as he walked off to go find Kairi. "Don't leave me with her!" I shouted as I didn't want to be alone with Liv. "Relax. I will take care of you daddy." Liv said with a smile as she held on to my arm. Alexa walked over as she saw Liv hugged up with me. "Raheem, do you have a minute? I need to talk to you alone." Alexa said to me then she gave Liv the fuck off look. "No. Whatever you have to say to my man, you can say to the both of us!" Liv shouted as she looked at Alexa then I looked at Liv as I raised an eyebrow. "Excuse me you nutty bitch! The last time I check, Raheem Davis is my boyfriend! So, back the fuck off!" Alexa shouted at her as I was completely confused by the argument. "Not anymore since you saw the video of us fucking and you dumped him, remember? He is mine now, so you back off bitch!" Liv shouted as her and Alexa were in each other's face then they started fighting. I quickly walked somewhere I couldn't be found by those two women while superstars were trying to break up the fight. I saw Kevin talking to Kairi trying to convince her to talk to me. Before I could hear her response, I was informed that I have a match right now. I put on my hoodie as I hear my music playing and I started walking out to the stage.

Hours later I was at the hotel, I was standing at my room door as I was trying to find the key. I didn't notice that someone was standing behind me until I turned around and saw it was Kairi. "Raheem, is it okay if we can talk?" Kairi asked as she looked up at me. "Sure Kairi, we can talk." I said as I finally found the key and open the door. We both walked inside, and I turned on the lights and we both sit down on the couch. "So, what's up?" I said as I looked at her. "I want to say that I am sorry for the way I been acting towards you. I was just confused and ashamed of myself." Kairi said to me. "But you don't have anything to be ashamed of Kairi. Yes, we had sex but to me it was more than that. Kairi, I—" I said but I was interrupted by Kairi as she placed her finger on my lips then she shook her head. "Please don't do this, Raheem. Look I don't think you know but I don't want to be a rebound girl. You say that you and Alexa are done but you don't know if it's over or not." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I am positive that it is over between me and Alexa." I said as I looked at her. "I didn't look that way earlier when you had two girls fighting over you backstage." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Are you kidding me? You know I don't want anything to do with them, especially Liv Morgan, Kairi." I said as I looked at her then Kairi stood up. "I have to go." She said as she walked off but then I grabbed her hand. "What are you afraid of? I want you, Kairi. I want to be with you." I said as I looked at her then Kairi shook her head. "I have to—" Kairi said but she was interrupted when I put my lips on hers. She couldn't resist anymore as she was starstruck by me kissing her. She kissed me back as she had tears down her face and she wrapped her arms around my neck as she kept kissing me. We kept kissing for five minutes as we allow our tongues to connect with each other, I spread her legs as I put my hand under her skirt and pulled her panties off while we were making out. Kairi broke the kiss as she looked at me. "Raheem if we are going to do this, I want you to promise me something." Kairi said as she looked at me. "What is it?" I said as I looked at her. "Promise me that you won't break my heart. Don't hurt me Raheem because I really want to be with you." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I won't hurt you Kairi. Does this mean that you are going to be my girlfriend?" I said as I looked at her then she nodded. "Yes, I am your girlfriend." Kairi said as she pulled down my pants then jumped in my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I kissed her back then I slide my shaft inside her entrance as she gasped a little and kept kissing me. I held her waist as I started to go inside of her, she starts moaning as she hangs on for the roller coaster. I kept going as I started to go deeper in her as she kept moaning. I felt her nails in my back as she was getting louder. "Oh Raheem!" Kairi shouted while moaning as she was holding on to me. I kept going as I felt how wet and tight, she was. She went back to kissing me as we kept going. "I love you, Raheem!" Kairi shouted as she was moaning again. "I love you too, Kairi!" I shouted as I kept going as I felt like ejaculating. I couldn't hold back as I release myself inside of her, we were breathing heavily after we both fell on the couch. Kairi kissed me softly as she gazed into my eyes. "You are mine now. I want you and only you, Raheem." Kairi said to me. "I want you too, Kairi." I said to her then she kissed me softly as we were both naked on the couch.