Chapter 2

"I appreciate it." I said as I gave her pound back. Stephanie walked over and shook my hand with a smile. "Hey good job out there. The crowd was going crazy out there when you and Buddy were going at it in that match. My dad was even impressed, he feels you are on your way if you keep it up." Stephanie said to me with a smile. "Thanks. I would love to keep that momentum going." I said to her with a smile. Becky walked over and gave me a pound. "Good job out there, rookie." She said as she was walking her way out to the stage with the women's title over her shoulder. As I was walking to the men's locker room to take a shower, I ran into Alexa Bliss. "Hey there. Good match out there." She said with a smile. "Thanks. Everyone was telling me how good my match was." I said to her with a smile. "It really was a good match. Are you busy tonight?" Alexa asked me as she looked up at me. "No, I don't have anything going on. Maybe stay at the hotel and see what's on TV. What's up?" I said to her as I was confused by her asking me if I was doing anything tonight. "Well I was wondering if you want to come with me and my friends tonight at the bar? We plan on checking out the view of Nashville." Alexa said to me with a smile. I thought about it, then I nodded. "Sure, Why not. I don't have anything going on. It should be fun. I'm going to see if any of the guys want to come." I said to her. "Cool. I am going to get dressed after I take a shower. I will see you there." Alexa said as she walked off to the women's locker room. I started walking to the men's locker room and begin to take a shower. After I was done, I dried off and put on some fresh clothes. When I went to my gym bag, I noticed it was a note on top of it. I opened it and started reading the note. "Dear crush, do you think about me as I think about you? Sincerely, If I could tell you who I am." I said as I finished reading the note. I was confused by the note and it has me thinking of who would write me this. Grabbed my bag and I ran into Kevin Owens. "Hey Kev, Alexa told me that her and some of her friends are going to the bar and I told her that I will come and said I was going to get some guys to join me. You interested in going?" I asked as I looked at him. "Sure. I am going to ask Joe if he want to come and ask other guys if they are interested." Kevin said to me. "Cool. I am going to the hotel and put my bag in the room. Text me and let me know when you and the others are ready." I said to him as I gave him pound before I walked out. I got into a taxi and made it to the hotel and paid the driver. I went inside and put my bag on my bed after I used the key to get inside. My phone buzzed as I looked at it and it was a text from Kevin Owens that said, "Hey bro. Joe agreed to come, and I got Titus O' Neil to come as well. We are in the Taxi van right now at the hotel. Come on out." Kevin said on the text. I nodded and I replied that I am on my way. I walked out of my room and took the elevator downstairs as I got out of the elevator the Taxi van was outside waiting on me. I got inside and I started chatting with the guys after the van took off. I texted Alexa and let her know that I was on the way to the bar with a couple of guys. "So, who is going to join Alexa at the bar?" Kevin asked me then I received a reply form Alexa. "She said, Niki Cross, Liv Morgan, and Dana Brooke are going to be with her." I said to Kevin as he nodded. The van finally pulled up at the bar where Alexa and the others are, we all got out and walked to the bar as Alexa smiled as she waved at me. "Hey friend." She said to me as I smiled and waved back. "Hey friend." I said to her then we all went inside of the bar. We decided to get drinks and talked a little along with the others. "So where are you from?" Alexa asked me as she sipped her drink. "I'm from Columbia, South Carolina." I said as I sipped my drink. "Cool. You're a southern guy. Me I'm from Columbus, Ohio." Alexa said as she smiled. "Cool. You are from the mid-west." I said with a smile. The DJ in the bar decides to switch music as he begins to play Dark Horse by Katy Perry as other people were going on the floor to dance. Alexa smiled at me then she grabbed my hand. "Come on and dance with me." She said as she walked to the floor holding my hand then she begins to dance on me. I held her waist as I let her dance on me, she smiled as she kept going. Kevin Owens smiled as he saw us dancing. The DJ started to play some R&B music as everyone kept dancing, me and Alexa were both tipsy as we kept dancing. She looked up at me with those crystal blue eyes,once I gazed into her eyes, she leaned to me and started kissing me. I kissed her back as we started making out, feeling our tongues getting acquainted with one another. The girls and the guys that we came in the bar with were cheering us on as they watched us kissing. "You go girl!" Dana shouted as she watched us kissing.