Chapter 34

It's now Sunday, we are now in Tampa, Florida. I still can't get off my mind about what happened last week with the NXT invasion. I was laying in the bed asleep while holding on my girlfriend, I heard a loud knock as I was a little annoyed and didn't want to get up. Kairi woke me up as I slowly looked at her. "Babes, get the door. They won't stop knocking." Kairi said to me as I sighed deeply. "Okay babe, I'll go see who it is." I said as I got out of the bed slowly and walked to the door and open it. I saw it was Kevin and Joe. "What's up guys? I'm still tired." I said as I was rubbing my eyes. "Sorry bro but did you get my text last night?" Kevin asked me as I shook my head. What text?" I asked him. "Stephanie is having a mandatory meeting with all of us in the hotel ball room." Kevin said. "About that bullshit NXT Invasion?" I asked as Kevin nodded. "I think Stephanie wants to retaliate, bro." Kevin said. "When is it?" I asked. "Around three this afternoon. Don't be late too." Kevin said as I nodded. "I appreciate the heads up, bro. Now I need to go back to sleep with my old lady if you don't mind." I said as Kevin and Joe nodded. "Remember don't be late. Stephanie has been on edge since the whole invasion." Kevin said to me. "I got you." I said. "Rest up guys." Kevin said as he walked off with Joe then I closed the door. I walked back in the bedroom. "Who was at the door babe?" Kairi asked as she put her hair in a messy bun wearing one of my shirts. "It was Kevin and Joe. Stephanie wants to have a mandatory meeting with us today." I said to her as I laid back in the bed wearing a Grey tee shirt and black basketball shorts. "It's probably about that NXT Invasion." Kairi said as she laid back in the bed with me. "I believe so. Me and Kevin believe she wants to retaliate." I said to her as Kairi was laying on my chest as she sighs deeply. "I just want this nightmare to be over. I wish he was still in the indies." Kairi said as she looked up at the ceiling. Later on in the afternoon, we were sitting down in chairs at The Performance Center in Orlando, Florida as we were getting ready for the mandatory meeting. I raised an eyebrow as I saw Triple H and Shawn Michaels walk in with wrestlers from Smackdown. "What are they doing here?" Kairi asked me. "I have no earthly idea." I said to her. "Did you guys know that NXT invaded Smackdown Friday?" Kevin asked us as our eyes widened. "Are you serious?" I asked Kevin as he nodded. "That explains why they are here." Kairi said to us. "Looks like Shane trying to make an impact will come with a bloody price." Paige said as she came over with Asuka sand sits down with them. "It's going to be one hell of a price." I said to the others. Members of Smackdown were sitting next to the Raw superstars, Bobby Lashley was sitting next to his girlfriend Sasha Banks as they locked hands with a smile. Sisqo sits next to Liv Morgan, she rolled her eyes and stood up as she wanted to leave. "Liv please. Can we talk?" You been avoiding me for days." Sisqo said as he grabbed her hand as was trying to plead with her. "Leave me alone, Sisqo." Liv said as she looked at him. "Hey babe, check out the love birds." Bobby said to Sasha as he chuckled. "He needs to quit while he is ahead before she ruin his life." Sasha said to Bobby as she chuckled and was watching Sisqo and Liv. "We won the WWE Mixed Tag Team titles, then you jumped in my arms and kissed me. You been keeping your distance from me and I don't understand why you are avoiding me. What did I do to deserve this, Liv?" Sisqo asked as he was pleading with her.

Liv deeply sighs as she looked up at him. "Sisqo, why do you want to be with someone like me?" She asked him. "You're beautiful with a great personality. And you are down to earth, you told me some things about you that you never told anyone." Sisqo said as he looked at her while holding her hands. Liv sighs as she looked up at him. "Look Sisqo, I am not someone you want to be with. I am a screw up, I don't want to get hurt nor do I want to hurt you. I like you and I think you are a good looking guy but I don't want us to get hurt." Liv said as she looked up at him. "Liv, if it has something to do with whatever happened with you and Raheem. You apologized to him and he has accepted it. He has forgiven you. If you can trust me with secrets about you then you can trust me with your heart." Sisqo said to her then he hears Bobby and Sasha snickering. Liv rolled her eyes as she was annoyed by Bobby and Sasha making fun of them. "Ignore them. Liv, I want to be with--" Sisqo said as he was cut off by Liv putting her hand over his mouth as her eyes balled up holding back tears and she shook her head. "Please Sisqo, let me think about it. Okay?" Liv said as she looked up at him. Sisqo nodded slowly. "That was pathetic!" Bobby shouted out at them. "That was the worst soap opera I ever heard!" Sasha shouted as they started laughing. Kairi heard what was going on along with me and Paige. "How rude?" Kairi said as she kept watching. "Very rude." I said to my girlfriend as I was watching too. "I feel the same way guys but let's try to mind our own business. We already dealing with enough drama with The Empire, Alexa, and now this NXT bullshit." Paige said to us. "Ever since Sasha dispose of you, You been desperate dude. Out of all of the fishes in the sea. You have to fall for a Piranha." Bobby said to Sisqo. "Fuck you, Bobby." Liv said to Bobby as he chuckled. "It's not going to happen sweetheart. I'm already in a relationship." Bobby said with a smirk as he kissed Sasha's cheek. "In a relationship to a married woman!" Liv shouted as me and Kari's mouths were wide open as we were shocked. "Did she said what I think she said?" Paige asked me and Kairi. "I... I believe that's what she said." I said to Paige as I was still shocked. "My husband and I are separated!" Sasha yelled at Liv. "Bitch please! You said the same shit to Sisqo and you wonder why things went South between you two!" Liv shouted back at Sasha as everyone was shocked, including me. "Bitch, I'm going to fuck you up!" Sasha shouted as she took her heels off. "Bring it on, bitch!" Liv shouted as Sisqo was holding her back. Sasha was trying to get to Liv but was held back by Bobby. "Hey! Hey! That's enough!" Triple H shouted at them. "This is not what we came here for!" Shawn Michaels shouted at Sasha and Liv. "Fuck you you fucking freak show!" Sasha yelled out at Liv while Bobby was holding her back. "Fuck yourself you dog face bitch! Bobby ask her when she is going to get that divorce if you two are planning on being together!" Liv shouted at Sasha while Sisqo is holding her back. "Sisqo! Bobby! Take these girls outside or somewhere so they can cool off!" Triple H shouted as Sisqo took Liv outside while Bobby took Sasha out of the ballroom to go outside. Triple H sighs deeply as he looked at Stephanie. "Jesus Christ." He said to his wife. "Looks like a lot of drama over at Smackdown." Stephanie said to her husband as she chuckles. "You have no idea." Triple H said to his wife as he chuckles. "That shit is crazy, you guys." Paige said to us. "No kidding." I said to Paige. "I'm glad we don't have these type of problems." Kairi said to me then Alexa walked over to me with Nia. "Raheem, we need to talk." She said to me. "Like hell y'all do!" Kairi said to Alexa. "Alexa, we do not have anything to talk about." I said to Alexa.