Chapter 16

A week later we were in Memphis, Tennessee, I just walked into the building with my girlfriend as everyone was looking at us. I raised an eyebrow as I was confused as to why everyone was looking at us. Kairi looked up at me. "Why is everyone is looking at us?" She asked me. "I don't know babe. I'm not sure." I said to Kairi. "Well I'm going to chat with the girls and get ready for my tag team match with Asuka. I'll see you later at the hotel and maybe I'll be in the mood to show this surprise I been working on." Kairi grinned as I smiled. "Oh really? Now you got me curious about this surprise. Kairi grinned then she kissed me softly. "Catch you later babes." Kairi said to me then Paige walked over and hugged Kairi. "Hey girl." She said to her then she hugged and kissed me on cheek. "Hey love." Paige said to me with a smile. "Hey Paige." I said to her with a smile. "That was one hell of a night we had in Boston on Raw. Talking about a Boston Massacre." Paige said to me and Kairi. "No kidding." Kairi said. "I can't believe Braun Stroman set me up like that." I said to Kairi and Paige. "I'm not because he is best friends with that poodle Alexa Bliss." Paige said as she looked at me. "I'm still pissed that Alexa hit you, Raheem." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I know babe. I serious don't know what her problem is." I said as I shook my head thinking about the chaos that happened on Raw. Paige looked at me as she bit her lip. "Um Raheem, did you talk to your friend Kevin?" She asked me. "No not yet. Why?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Um you should go talk to him right now." Paige said to me as I was confused. "Alright babe. I'm going to get ready for tonight's show. I'll catch you later." I said as I walked over and kissed Kairi softly. "Okay babes." Kairi smiled then I walked off to go see Kevin. "Girl we have to talk." Paige said as she looked at Kairi. I went to go see Kevin as I noticed people were looking at me. I saw Kevin as I walked towards him. "Hey Kevin, what's up? Paige said that you need to talk to me about something." I said as I looked at him. "Dude did you check out your texts I sent to you earlier?" Kevin asked as he looked at me. No, my phone died, and I didn't have it charged until I got back to the hotel. Me and Kairi went sightseeing in Memphis and we went to eat out on our first date." I said to Kevin as I looked at him. "That's cute and all but Alexa was talking some crazy shit over the weekend about you. She was airing out dirty laundry bro, It's all over podcasts and social media." Kevin said to me. "I could care less what she is saying about me." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Alexa said that you two broke up because you cheated on her with Kairi and said she caught you two in bed together in her hotel room." Kevin said as I looked at him. "What? That is a lie. Me and Kairi didn't get together until weeks after me and Alexa broke up." I said as I can not believe these accusations Alexa is making about me. "I know bro. I guess she's pissed off that you moved on with Kairi now she is trying to make your life a living hell." Kevin said as he looked at me. "This is totally fucked up. Now I know why people were looking at us. I hope that Kairi does not find out about this." I said to Kevin then I hear loud screaming. "I think she already knows." Kevin said to me as he was looking. "I swear I am going to fucking kill her!" Kairi shouted. Roman Reigns walked over to where me and Kevin were at. "Sounds like your girl is not a happy camper." Roman said to me. "No shit." I said to him. "I heard what she's been saying about you two. That's fucked up. If I was you, I would try to set the record straight." Roman said as he looked at me. "But How?" I asked him. "All you need is a five-minute promo. Once you do that then soon people will see through her bullshit." Roman said to me as I start nodding.

Later that night the show begins with pyro going off and a WWE Hall of Famer made his way to the announcer table with Michael Cole and Corey Graves. That hall of famer was none other than Memphis' own Jerry "The King" Lawler. The show started off with Alexa Bliss doing her talk show with Nikki Cross called Bliss Talk with Buddy Murphy, Braun Stroman, and the Authors of Pain as her hosts for the show. "I am going to do something a little different I am going to introduce to you this team we have formed. A team that will dominate all of WWE. We will take over Monday Night Raw. We will take over Smackdown, and we will take over NXT. For all of you morons who don't have a clue what I am talking about. We are known as The Empire." Alexa said as the crowd booed then Buddy grabbed a microphone. "No one will stop us. The Empire will lay waste to anyone that gets in our way!" Buddy said then Braun grabbed the microphone from Buddy as Alexa smiled and kissed her boyfriend. "If anyone dares to get in our way then they will be just like Raheem Davis, lying flat on their backs." Braun said as Alexa starts laughing. "And Roman, you made a big mistake by sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. You better stay out of it if you know what is good for you. Raheem you made a bad choice by cheating on Alexa but now you are going to pay the price when Buddy take away your Intercontinental Championship from you at The Great American Bash." Braun said on the microphone then fans start cheering as they saw Samoa Joe and Kevin Owens jumping over the barricade and dived into the ring and attack the Authors of Pain. Alexa jumped out of her seat as Kevin and Joe were fighting the AOP. "All hell is breaking loose right now!" Michael Cole shouted. "Like my friend always said business has picked up!" Jerry "The King" Lawler shouted. "They have no right ruining this talk show!" Corey Graves shouted then Roman Reigns' music plays as the crowd cheered. "Uh oh! The Big Dog is here!" Michael Cole shouted. Braun flipped the chair over as he was waiting for Roman to come down the ramp. "Come on! I'm ready!" Braun shouted as he doesn't know that me and Roman was coming out of the crowd as I was holding a steel chair. We jumped over the barricade as Alexa's eyes widened as she jumped out of the ring then Buddy raised an eyebrow at his girlfriend. "What are you doing Alexa?" Buddy asked her. "Guys look out!" Alexa shouted at Buddy and Braun. "What?" Buddy asked as he couldn't hear Alexa. "I said look out!" Alexa shouted then Buddy saw me hit Braun in the back with a steel chair as Braun dropped on his knees in the ring. "That was one hell of a chair shot!" Jerry shouted. Roman dived in the ring and hit the Superman punch on Buddy as he fell out of the ring. "Superman punch!" Michael shouted then Roman gets ready for Braun to get up. As Braun got up, Roman ran to attempt a Superman punch but Braun caught him by the throat. As Braun was going to chokeslam Roman, he countered then I threw the chair to Braun and hit The Van Daminator as Braun fell out of the ring. "The Van Daminator!" Michael shouted as the crowd was going crazy as I held the chair up in the air. Alexa ran up on the stage with Nikki as the chaos was going on then Alexa gets hit from behind with a kendo stick by Kairi. Alexa fell as she screamed in pain then Asuka ran out and attack Nikki to keep her from interfering in the fight with Kairi and Alexa. Kairi kept beating Alexa with the kendo stick as Alexa kept screaming. "Somebody get security to stop this!" Corey shouted. "Kairi is relentless with her attacks on Alexa!" Michael shouted. "I don't think security is coming out while Kairi has a kendo stick!" Jerry shouted. Kairi stopped as she walked off into the back as the crowd cheered.