Chapter 24

A week later, we are now in the great white north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I was at a grill place with Kevin, Roman, and Joe. "You guys are going to enjoy the food here. It feels good coming back to my home country of Canada." Kevin said to me and Joe, but I was not in the mood though. Me and Kairi had a rough week thanks to this crazy stalker. Kevin noticed that I was not in a good mood. "Hey bro. Are you okay?" Kevin asked me. "Are you and Kairi okay?" Joe asked me as I deeply sighs. "Not really. It has been a rough week for us. This stalker really has Kairi fucked up. Over the weekend at the Mixed Match Challenge, this stalker broke into our hotel room again and was sniffing and playing with Kairi's panties and shit. It showed up on the titantron. We almost lost our match against Sonya Deville and Dolph Ziggler." I said to Kevin and Joe. "Damn, again?" Joe asked. "Did you go to Stephanie or Steve about this?" Kevin asked. "Yeah we did. Stephanie is putting me and Kairi in a special suite at the hotel and she will have security guarding our room overnight." I said to the guys. "Well that's good that you guys have security there. This Joey guy must have really fucked Kairi's life up." Kevin said to me. "He really did. He used to verbally and physically abuse her. He was stalking her a year ago he was popping up at NXT events. She had to file a restraining order on him." I said to Kevin. "Damn that guy is crazy." Roman said. "Well at least you are there to protect her." Joe said to me. "Yeah, we weren't able to enjoy Charlotte like we planned because of this shit. I wish there was a way for me to take her mind off this whole situation." I said as I sighs then Kevin started thinking. "Hey, how about you take her to this place call the Casa Loma." Kevin said to me. "Casa Loma?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah. It looks like a castle and they have a bunch of gardens and stuff. Right Kev?" Roman said to Kevin as he nodded. "Yeah bro, I promise that Kairi will enjoy that place. Take it from your Canadian best friend." Kevin said to me with a smile as I nodded. Randy Orton walked in the grill. "Hey guys, I'm sorry that I am late. I was on the phone with my wife over some personal issues." Randy said as he sits down. "It's okay dude." Kevin said to him. "I hope everything is okay." Roman said to Randy. "Not quite. Some weirdo is stalking her. Went through her panties and shit." Randy said to us as my eyes widened. "It sounds familiar to the stalker that is stalking Kairi." I said to Randy. "If I was back home, I would kick the living shit out of that weirdo." Randy said to me. "I feel you guys. I would lose my mind if some whacko was doing that to my wife." Kevin said. "Me too." Joe said. Later that night, everyone was dressed as Monday Night Raw kicked off live in Toronto, Canada. I was with my girlfriend in the hallway as we were talking. "Babe, thanks for taking me t that place call Casa Loma. I had a great time earlier." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Anything to put a smile on my girl's face." I said to her with a smile. "I'm glad you did put a smile on my face. You made me forget about the horrible week we had." Kairi said. "Hey, let's continue to forget about it, babe and let's focus on us." I said. "Well for starters, soon as we get back to the hotel. I have this brand-new lingerie I have been itching to try on." Kairi said as she giggled then I smiled. "I can't wait to see." I said with a grin. "Boring!" Alexa shouted as she walked over to us. "Here comes Debbie Downer." I said to her as Alexa was shocked with her mouth wide open. "I am not a Debbie Downer. No one wants to hear abut you guys talking about your sex lives." Alexa said to me and Kairi then my girlfriend walked over to her. "This was an A and B conversation so you can see your way out of it." Kairi said to her as Alexa rolled her eyes.

"This is getting old. You always talking shit about me and my boyfriend, it's about time that I shut you up for good." Kairi said as she looked at her. "Oh, really?" Alexa said with her arms folded. "Me and you in a match tonight on Monday Night Raw." Kairi said as she looked at Alexa. "You want to fight me tonight on Raw? My answer is not tonight. I'm not ready tonight. I--" Alexa said but was interrupted by Stone Cold. "I disagree with you Alexa. This is what everyone want to see. It will be a great match and you two will face each other tonight on Raw. And that's the bottom-line cause Stone Cold said so." Stone Cold said as he smiled then walked off. Kairi smiled at Alexa. "Not ready, huh? Maybe this will get you ready." Kairi said as she slapped Alexa hard as I jumped a little. "Oh shit." I said as I was shocked. "Oh my! Kairi just slapped the Goddess!" Michael shouted. "Come on babes." Kairi said to me as she grabbed my hand and walked off as I smiled. Alexa held her face. "How dare she put her hands on the Goddess! Didn't her parents teach her to keep her hands to herself?!" Corey shouted. Twenty minutes later Kairi and Alexa were going at it in their match. Alexa went on top of the turnbuckle to hit the Twisted Bliss on Kairi but she missed the move after Kairi rolled out of the way. After Alexa is laying on the mat holding her stomach, Kairi jumped on the turnbuckle and hit the Insane Elbow on Alexa. "Kairi Sane with the Insane elbow!" Michael shouted as Kairi crawled over and pinned Alexa. The referee starts counting to one then two then the lights go out as everyone was in the dark. "What the hell?" Michael said. "Technical difficulty?" Corey said as a Darth Vader like voice was saying Kairi's name then the lights came back on as there was a male figure standing in the ring wearing a black mask with black sweater and black spandex as Kairi was terrified. She backed up in the corner as the stalker looked at her in the corner. "My dear Kairi, I won't hurt you. I love you." The stalker said to Kairi as she was terrified. The fans started cheering as they saw me ran to the ring as I dive in. The stalker was scared as I tackled him and started punching him then he rolled out of the ring. I jumped out of the ring as I went after him. I grabbed him by the mask as I was trying to pull the mask off him so I can see who this weirdo is who has been stalking my girlfriend. Before I could see who was under the mask, the stalker pulled out something and sprayed me in my face. "Oh no the stalker used pepper spray on Raheem!" Michael shouted as I screamed in pain. My eyes felt like they were on fire. I went in the ring as I couldn't see anything. Security came in the ring to help me, I guess. I couldn't see anything. I was in rage thinking that sick bastard was still there. All I want to do is protect my girlfriend. I punched out one of them out then I put one of them in the belly to belly suplex. Kairi ran over and held my face. "Baby please stop! It's me! I am fine. Calm down babe, they are here to help you." Kairi said as she kissed me softly to calm me down. The medics came in the ring to help me remove the pepper spray burn from my eyes. Twenty minutes later I walked backstage with my girlfriend as I can see once again with a towel over my head. My eyes were red. Kevin and Randy ran over to check on me. "Hey bro, are you okay?" Kevin asked me then Charly ran over with the camera man. "Raheem, are you okay? I know this isn't a good time, but the WWE universe wants to know your reaction to what just took place." Charly asked me as Kairi was very annoyed by Charly trying to interview me after everything that has happened tonight. "Charly, this is not the right time to do this." Kairi said to her as I looked at my girlfriend. "I got this babe." I said as she nodded then I looked at Charly and took the microphone from her as I stared at the camera with red eyes.

"I have something to say to that little chicken shit who pepper sprayed me like the pussy that he is. I want to settle this once and for all. Stalker or whoever in the hell you are. If you have any set of balls, you bring your punk ass to Monday Night Raw next week. I will even give you a shot at the Intercontinental championship. Let's see if you are man enough to face me or you are just a little bitch behind that mask. Bring your gimp suit or your dildo. Trust and believe me that your ass is mine, punk ass bitch." I said as I threw the microphone down. Charly walked over and rubbed the side of my face. "Your eyes are red, honey." Charly said to me then Kairi was pissed off as she pushed her hand away. "Hands off!" Kairi shouted as she grabbed my hand and walked off with me. Kevin looked at Charly. "Don't take it the wrong way. It's been a bad night for these two." Kevin said to her as Charly deeply sighs then nodded. Me and Kairi were in the taxi van. "Some night this turned out to be. Huh?" I said to my girlfriend s Kairi looked out of the window. "Are you going to protect me, Raheem?" Kairi asked me as she kept looking out of the window. "You know I will babe. Look at me, I was pepper sprayed for trying to protect you." I said as I looked at her. I couldn't believe that she asked me that question then she turned around and looked at me with tears down her face. "Baby I'm scared." Kairi starts crying. "Hey, hey. Come here." I said as I open my arms out for her to hug me. Kairi crawled over and hugged me closely. "I am a man of my word when I told you that I will protect you no matter what. I got you baby. I won't let anyone hurt my girlfriend." I said as I held on to her. Kairi held on to me closely as she didn't want to let go. "Baby, can we skip sex for tonight? All I want is to feel your arms wrapped around me." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Sure babe. I'm down with what ever you are in the mood for baby. You lucky that I love you enough to take a bullet for you." I said to her with a smile. "You are really my knight in shining armor. I love you Raheem." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "I love you too, Kairi." I said to her then she kissed me softly as the taxi van took off.