Chapter 3

A week later that night, everyone was getting ready for the Monday Night Raw show, this time we are in Chicago, Illinois. I was taping up my wrists as I was getting ready for my match for tonight. Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe walked over to where I was sitting with a smile. "Hey bro, are you going to tell me what happened with you and Alexa that night we left that bar in Nashville?" Kevin asked me. "There's nothing to tell, dude." I said with a smile. "Come on man, I know you are lying. I can tell you are holding back." Samoa Joe said with a smirk. "Bro you can trust us. We won't tell anyone." Kevin said to me as he looked at me. I sighs as I finished taping my hands then looked up at them as I was still sitting down. "Alright, but no one cannot know about what I am going to tell you guys. Alexa would be pissed at me if other people knew about this." I said to them as I saw Kevin and Joe smirked at each other. "That night we left the bar, we went to my hotel room as we kept kissing each other. Alexa lightly bit my bottom lip then pushed me on the bed. She took off her shirt as she was in her bra, then she got on top of me and was kissing me again. I try to unstrap her bra, but I couldn't get it to unstrap, she pulled from the kiss as she smiled." I said to them. "Don't tell me you two end it like this?" Joe said to me. "I don't think he is done. Right?" Kevin said to Joe then he looked at me. "No, Back to the story. Alexa took her bra off then slowly took off her jean skirt and her panties. She has an amazing body; I must agree with Corey Graves when he says that she is a goddess. I pulled out a condom out of my wallet after I took off my pants and boxers. She smiled as she took the condom from me and took it out of the wrapper, then she put it on my shaft. I got back in the bed then she got on top of me and insert my stick into her hole. She had both of her hands on my chest as she started to ride me, I was holding her waist as she was riding me to the moon. As we kept going, the ride was getting faster and her moans got even louder. She kept screaming faster and faster, I kept going faster until I came. After I came, she cuddled up with me and kissed me on the cheek. She told me to go flush the condom down the toilet and hop in the bed with me so we can cuddle. I got up and got rid of the condom then cleaned myself up. After I was done, I got back in the bed and we kissed and we both went to sleep as she laid her head on my chest while I had my arms wrapped around her. That's everything guys so please don't let anyone else know what happened. Alexa will not talk to me again if everyone knows." I said to the guys after I finished telling the story as Kevin and Joe both smiled at each other. "We promise, we won't tell a soul bro. Right Joe?" Kevin said to me then he looked at Joe. Joe nodded. "Right, your secret is safe with us." Joe said to me. "Hey, you should ask Alexa to be your date at Triple H and Stephanie's Valentine's Day party. I'm sure she wants to go with you at the party." Kevin said to me then I saw Alexa walked over to me. "So, what are you guys talking about? I heard my name." Alexa said to us with a smile. "Oh nothing." Kevin said to her. "Nothing at all." Joe said to her. "Excuse me I need to borrow your friend for a minute." Alexa said to Kevin and Joe. "Okay, we have to go get taped up." Kevin said to her as him and Joe both walked off. I stood up as she walked close to me. "So, did you tell them what happened?" Alexa asked me as she looked at me. "No. I didn't tell them what happened." I said to her then she gave me the I know you told them look. "I didn't. They were telling me about the Valentine's day party that Triple H and Stephanie are having." I said to her as I didn't want to admit that I did because she might get upset. "I want the truth Raheem Davis." Alexa said as she looked at me as she meant serious business. I sighs as I didn't have a choice. "Okay. I did but they promise they wasn't going to tell anyone." I said as I looked at her. Alexa sighs as she looked at me. "How much did you tell them?" She asked me with her arms crossed. "I only told them about when we kissed and had sex." I said as I looked at her. "Did you tell them about me. You know about the BJ?" Alexa asked as she was worried. "Absolutely not. I just told them about the kiss and the sex. And I said that is all that happened." I said as I was hoping she doesn't get upset with me. Alexa sighs. "Good. I am glad you didn't give them full info. Most importantly, you didn't tell Titus because he can't hold water." Alexa said as she smiled a little. "Did you tell anyone about us hooking up at the hotel?" I asked her as I looked at her. Alexa smiled then she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Don't worry, I didn't tell Nikki and Liv that you went down on me." She said as she smiled at me. I nodded then I thought about something. "Hey Alexa. Do you know about that Valentine's Day party that Triple H and Stephanie are having?" I asked as I looked at her. "Yeah. What about it?" Alexa asked as she looked at me with her arms around me. "Do you want to go to the party? With me of course." I said as she looked at me with a smile. "Yes, I will go with you to the party. I got to go get ready for the match, but we will talk more about this after the show." Alexa said as she walked off with a smile. I started to put to tie up my boots then I felt someone slapped me on my ass then I quickly turned around and it was Liv. "What's up new booty?" Liv said with a smile. "Hey Liv, what's up?" I said to her. "You going to that party that Triple H and Stephanie having?" Liv asked me. "Yeah. I am going with a friend. I don't know how this party going to turn out though." I said as I looked at her. "Yeah me neither. I'm supposed to go with a friend too. Well, I'll see you later. I have to go get ready for my match." Liv said as she walked off. I went back to doing what I was doing, then I saw another note on my gym bag. I opened it and read the note. "I wait for you because I don't want anyone else." I read the note as I raised an eyebrow. I put on my hoodie as I heard my music playing, I started walking out on stage as the crowd cheered for me. Hours later I walked to my hotel room and saw an envelope on my door, I opened it as I went in my room. My eyes widened as I saw they were nude photos. "Holy shit." I said to myself as I was trying to figure out who sent them. "Alexa?" I said as I tilted my head as I wondered did Alexa sent me those pictures or were, they from someone else.