Chapter 28

I went back to the hotel as I laid on the couch as I was frustrated with everything that has happened tonight. Kairi took an uber as she was on the way to the hotel. Kari walked into the hotel and used her key to get inside of our room. She took her sandal off and threw it at me as I sit up quickly. "What the hell Kairi?!" I shouted as she ran over and was hitting me. "You fucking asshole! How could you do that to me?!" Kairi shouted as she kept hitting me then I held on to her from behind as I was trying to calm her down. "Baby calm down! It was a mistake!" I shouted as I still held on to my girlfriend. Kairi calmed down a little then she turned around and looked at me. "Why Raheem? Why did you sleep with that bitch?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I don't know why it happened Kairi. Me and you got into a fight and Alexa took me for a walk to calm me down. When we went back to the hotel and started talking the next thing, I know she kissed me, and one thing lead to another. Baby, I am truly sorry. I fucked up. I know. Fuck. I feel like shit afterwards." I said to my girlfriend as Kairi nodded. "Part of it is my fault. I admit that I pushed you away. But it doesn't excuse you from fucking Alexa Bliss, Raheem." Kairi said as she walked over to me. "I'm so sorry babe. I swear it won't happen again." I said to my girlfriend. "It better not happen again. If you fuck her again, I will cut off that anaconda of yours. Understand?" Kairi said as she had a grip on my private parts as I nodded. She let go as I attempted to kiss her. She put her hand in my face. "No. I forgive you, but I am still mad at you Raheem. You are not getting any tonight and none for this week when we head out to Seattle. You stay out here tonight on the couch." Kairi said as she walked off. "Babe come on! I said I was sorry!" I shouted. "Goodnight Raheem!" Kairi shouted as she slammed the door. I sigh as I flopped on the couch. "Shit. How much worse can it get?" I said as I laid on the couch. A week later we have finally arrived at Seattle, Washington for another Monday Night Raw show. I was in the mall with the guys as we walked around. "Are you still in the doghouse bro? No offense Roman." Kevin said to me. "Hey." Roman said to Kevin. "Yeah. Not only we haven't had sex for a week, but she barely speaks to me." I said as I was trying to figure out what to do. Kairi was with Paige and Asuka as they were having girl time in the mall. "Kairi, I don't want you to think that I am taking anyone's side, but don't you think that you have punished Raheem enough?" Paige said to Kairi as she sighs. "I don't know. It just made me really angry that he ended up having sex with Alexa." Kairi said to Paige. "I am not trying to make any excuses for Raheem, but Alexa took advantage of a vulnerable situation. She caught him after you two had a big fight. But wait a minute, is this about the affair or about Alexa?" Paige said as she looked at her. Kairi sighs as she didn't look at Paige. "Are you jealous of Alexa?" Paige asked her as Kairi sighs. "What if Raheem goes back to Alexa? She is prettier than me." Kairi said as she looked at Paige. "That is ridiculous Kairi. Raheem loves you and only you. If he wanted to be with Alexa, he would not have got into a relationship with you, love." Paige said to her then Kairi starts wiping her tears.

Paige smiled as she saw me standing behind my girlfriend. "Hey baby." I said as Kairi quickly turned around and looked at me. "Hey..." Kairi said as she stood up. "Raheem... I am sorry for last week. I was jealous of Alexa." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Why would you be jealous of Alexa, babe?" I said as I looked at her. "She's very pretty. She can get any man she wants. Including my boyfriend." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Kairi, you are pretty as well." I said as I looked at her. "Why did you sleep with her Raheem?" Kairi asked me as I deeply sighs. "Her looks didn't have anything to do with me sleeping with her. It's hard to say why it happened Kairi. I guess we still have a connection with each other. That's how it is sometimes. We all can still have some sort of connection with someone from a previous relationship. The bottom line is Kairi, I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you. Yeah, I have a connection with Alexa, but it is not deep as the one me and you have. I love you Kairi." I said to her with a smile. Kairi wiped her tears then she walked over and hugged me tightly. "I love you too, Raheem." Kairi said as she held on to me. "Oh, babe I have something for you." I said with a smile then she let go of me and looked up at me. "You have something for me?" Kairi asked as she was confused. "Yeah baby. I hope you like it." I said as I showed her a gold chain with the letter of her first name in diamonds. Kairi smiled as she loved it. "Oh, baby that is sweet of you." Kairi said as she jumped in my arms and started kissing me all over my face. Paige and Kevin both smiled as they watch. "I love you so much baby. Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend." Kairi said as I chuckled while holding her. Kairi jumped down and held her hand. "My man deserves a reward right now." Kairi said to me as she smiled. "And what kind of reward is it?" I asked with a smile then she started giggling. "You'll see." Kairi said as she raced me to the Women's restroom while holding my hand. Paige was shocked as she had her hand over her mouth. "That girl is unbelievable." Paige said to Kevin as he chuckled and shook his head. Later that night, Monday Night Raw kicked off with the pyro going off on stage as fans in Seattle were ready for the show to begin. I was backstage with my girlfriend as we both held on to each other. Paige walked up to us with a smile. "You two are crazy as hell. Having sex in public restrooms to having sex on the bus. And back to the hotel." Paige said with a smile then Kairi giggled. "Well Paige it has been a week since me and bae did anything." Kairi said as she giggled again as I blushed a little. Kairi smile and kissed me softly then Ric walked over. "Alright love birds enough of that. Raheem, I hope you are ready tonight for that contract signing. That means you are officially challenging Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship at Summer Slam this Sunday. Are you ready?" Ric said to me as I nodded. "You bet. That's what I came here to do is become WWE Champion and become the greatest of all time." I said to Ric as I nodded. Kairi smiled as she held on to me. "You can do this, babes. I believe in you." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Thanks babe." I said as I kissed her softly. "I definitely believe in you, Raheem." Paige said to me with a smile. "And so, do I pal." Ric said to me with a smile.