Chapter 10

Kairi let go of the hug then she wiped the tear off my face as she looked up at me. "Do you mind if I can come inside?" Kairi asked me as I open the door for her to come inside. She walked inside then I closed the door, I sit down on the couch after I locked the door. Kairi sits down next to me then she held my hand for comfort. "You look like you took this break up very hard." Kairi said as I looked at her. "I can't understand how I ended up having sex with Liv Morgan without knowing about it." I said to her as I looked at her. "The Riot Squad are very bad people. They went too far with this. I'm sorry that Alexa didn't believe you." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Yeah. Me too. I can't believe the stuff that happened earlier." I said as I looked at her then she nodded. "Is it okay if I spend the night here?" Kairi asked me as she was holding my hand. "I don't mind. I don't want to feel like that I am being a charity case though." I said to her. "You are not a charity case. Break ups are hard to get over. I been through it myself." Kairi said as she hugged me closely. A week later, I was backstage for Monday Night Raw with Kairi as we were talking. "I had a good time with you over the weekend at Dave and Buster's, Kairi. I appreciate you taking me out there. It helped me get through my breakup with Alexa." I said to her with a smile. Kairi smiled at me then she held my hand. "You are more than welcome. That is what are friends for." She said to me with a smile. "I'm glad that you are my friend, Kairi. I—" I said to Kairi until I was interrupted by Liv Morgan. "What in the fuck is this shit?!" Liv shouted as me and Kairi quickly turned around. "Raheem, you are supposed to be with me! Now you are with her now?!" Liv shouted then Kairi got in her face. "Listen here you looney bitch. You and Raheem are not together, and he does not want you. What guy wants to be with a crazy stalker, seriously? So, back off or you will have problems that you do not want." Kairi said to Liv as she was still in her face. She was tired of Liv's obsession for me. I walked over as I try to break it up, then Liv reached over and kissed me then Kairi pushed her off me. "Leave him alone!" Kairi shouted as Liv smirked then Ruby and Sarah walked over to Kairi. "Is there a problem?" Ruby said to Kairi as they noticed that she doesn't have anybody with her then Asuka walked over and so did Alexa. I was shocked to see Alexa coming to the rescue of Kairi then The Riot Squad slowly backed up then Stephanie walked over with a smile. "Well, well. What do we have here? I smell a six women's tag team match. Tonight, it will be The Riot Squad against The Kabuki Warriors and Alexa Bliss. Raw is going to be incredible tonight." Stephanie said to them then she walked off. Alexa looked up at me as I looked at her. "Hey Alexa, can we talk?" I said to her. "No. Don't talk to me." Alexa said as she walked off as I sighs. "Alexa. Alexa." I said as I saw her walked off. Kairi sighs as she put her hand on my shoulder. "Maybe I can try to talk to her for you after our match." Kairi said to me as I nodded. "Thank you." I said to her. Later on that night it was the six women's tag match, the female superstars were going at it in the match as the crowd was really into the match then the match ended when Liv hit Alexa in the back with one of the WWE Women's Tag Team championship belt in the back as the referee call for the bell.

Kairi tackled Liv as she was pounding her then Buddy raced down the ring and pulled Kairi off her. This led to them arguing as I race down the ring and tackled Buddy in the ring. I was about to put him in my finisher called the Eight Second Ride but Ruby and Sarah quickly pulled Buddy out of the ring as the fans booed as they were hoping for me to put him in my finisher. I helped up Alexa since she was down. "Hey Lex, are you okay?" I asked her as she nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine." Alexa replied then she walked over and punched Kairi, causing her to fall on the mat. I looked shocked along with Asuka and Paige. Kairi couldn't believe that Alexa hit her. "What the hell?!" Michael Cole shouted from commentary. "Maybe Alexa knows something that we don't know, Michael!" Corey Graves shouted from commentary. I looked at Alexa as I was confused by her actions. "Why did you do that Alexa? What is wrong with you?" I asked her as I was trying to figure out why did she hit Kairi. Then Alexa walked over and looked at me. "What is wrong with me? You are no different from my ex. First you fucked Liv now you are fucking her. How stupid do you think I am? You are poking one bitch after another behind my back." Alexa said as she looked at me. "What are you talking about? There is nothing going on with me and Kairi. We are just friends. she has been there for me since you dumped me. You are acting crazy right now" I looked at her as I can't believe what she is saying right now. "Oh, I am the crazy one? You know what, I am crazy for being with a loser like you. You never was good in bed anyway." Alexa said as she climbed out of the ring then she gave me the middle finger as the crowd booed her. I was standing there shocked as I couldn't believe what she said to me as I was hurt by her behavior. Kairi looked at me as she felt bad for me. As we went backstage, Kairi held my hand as she felt like it was her fault that things went south for me and Alexa. "Raheem I am so sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have come between you and Alexa." Kairi said to me then I looked at her. "It is not your fault, Kairi. Me and Alexa were having problems before you came along. If anyone is to blame here is Buddy Murphy and The Riot Squad." I said to her then Alexa walked over. "Aww, how pathetic. You trying to play hero and blame other people when you was the one who stuck your penis in Liv Morgan. I can get any guy I want but I end up with a loser like you." Alexa said as she looked at me. "What is your problem? Raheem really does love you. He was not lying when he said Liv spiked his punch at the party. He was depressed after you broke up with him." Kairi said to Alexa as she looked at her. "Oh please, like anyone would believe that shit. You can have him girlfriend, he is dead weight to me. I don't need anyone slowing me down." Alexa said as she smiled. "So, is that what I am to you now? After we been together for months?" I asked her as I was pissed off and hurt by the things she was saying. "Um yeah. You were boring and I need a reason to drop you sweetheart." Alexa said with a smile. "You are a cold-hearted bitch." Kairi said as she looked at her. "And you are a clueless bitch." Alexa said with a smile then Kairi tackled her to the floor as they started fighting. I ran over as I pulled Kairi off Alexa then Titus pulled Alexa back as she hit his arm. "Get your damn hands off of me." Alexa said as she walked off then I took Kairi outside so she can cool off.