Chapter 33

A week later, we are now in Raleigh, North Carolina for another Monday Night Raw show. I was hanging with Kevin and Roman in the hotel lobby as we were sitting down. "Can you believe that Unforgiven is this week?" Roman asked me as I nodded. "I know right. I can't wait to put an end to this rivalry with Seth." I said to him. "But what about your other feud with Randy?" Kevin asked me. "I don't know. I guess it will have to wait after the pay per view. But I'm sure Stephanie and Steve will figure out something." I said to the guys. Meanwhile in the hotel room, Stephanie received a call to her phone and saw her brother Shane's name as she answered. "Hey Shane. What's up?" Stephanie said as she wrapped her hair up in one of the towels, wearing a robe since she just took a shower. "Hey Stephanie, your wrestlers showed up to my event last Wednesday Night and they ruined my NXT Championship main event." Shane said to Stephanie. "Um, brother... Did you forget that one of your NXT guys ruined my Raw main event for the WWE Championship in Kansas City?" Stephanie asked Shane as she was drying her hair. "We didn't ask Joey to show up on Raw." Shane said. "And I didn't ask Raheem and Randy to show up on NXT." Stephanie said. "I am not happy about what happened last week. I just want you to know that what ever happens is your fault." Shane said. "Shane, if you are planning what I think you are planning, so help me you will regret it." Stephanie said as Shane hangs up then Stephanie throws her phone on the bed and takes a deep breath to calm down. Twenty minutes later, Raheem and Kairi went out with their friends to the mall as they were shopping and grabbing something to eat at the food court. Everybody was having a good time at the mall, but I noticed that my girlfriend was showing a sign that something was bothering her. I stopped walking in the mall as I held her hand. "Babe, what's wrong? You haven't spoke since we came to the mall." I asked as I was concerned. She looked at me with a straight face then she pulled her phone out of her purse and showed me a video of me attacking Joey on NXT off You Tube. "Explain this, Raheem." She said as she was pissed off. Paige saw what was going on. "Oh shit." She said as she kept watching. "What?" Asuka asked Paige as she pointed at me and Kairi. "Look Kairi, I didn't know that NXT was going to be in Orlando when I went to Tampa for the autograph signing." I said to Kairi. "Bullshit Raheem! Don't lie to me!" She shouted at me. "It is not bullshit! I didn't even know until after the autograph signing!" I shouted back at her. "So, are you going to lie in my face now?! I saw the damn video, Raheem. Do you know what you just did?!" Kairi said. "And I am not lying, Kairi! I-" I stopped as Ric walked over to where I was. "Kairi, he is telling you the truth. He did not know. I was the one who found out that NXT was in town. I was the one who told Raheem we need to go to Orlando and teach Joey a lesson. He crossed the line last week when he attacked your boyfriend and Randy Orton during their match. Raheem had to retaliate." Ric said to Kairi. "You two don't realize what you guys have done." Kairi said to me and Ric as she walked off. "Kairi, wait!" I shouted as I saw her kept walking. Paige ran behind Kairi to talk to her.

Later that night, I was by myself in the hallway. I don't know what to do since Kairi still has not talked to me ever since we argued in the mall earlier today. As I was leaning on the wall, I saw Alexa walking towards me. "What do you want, Alexa?" I said as I deeply sighs. "I came to check up on you." Alexa said as she looked up at me. "Oh really? It's funny that you are always around when me and Kairi are having problems." I said as I looked at her. Alexa leaned on the wall right beside me with her arms crossed. "Well like it or not, I still care about you. You have every right not to trust me. I have been trying to sabotage your relationship with Kairi... I only did that because... I—" Alexa said as she stopped. "What? Finish what you were saying." I said as I looked at her. "I miss you Raheem. I fucked up what we had. Breaking up with you was a mistake." Alexa said as she looked up at me as I sigh. "Alexa... We talked about this before." I said to her. "I know but I am always going to feel that way. Maybe Kairi will come around after she cools down. Maybe the rumors of NXT planning to invade Raw is getting to her." Alexa said as I quickly looked at her. "NXT invading Raw?" I asked her as I was shocked. I never heard about those rumors until she just told me. "You didn't hear? Stephanie got into it with her brother Shane over the phone, he was hot about you, Ric and Randy showing up on NXT." Alexa said as she looked up at me as I sighed deeply. "I guess I fucked up?" I said as I looked at her. "That's bullshit, Raheem. You had every right to retaliate on Joey. He started it and you finished it." Alexa said as she looked up at me then she held my hand. "This is not your fault. What are you supposed to do? Let him kick your ass and turn the other cheek?" Alexa said as she looked up at me while still holding my hand. Paige walked over and pulled my hand from Alexa's hand. "Don't you have a match to get ready for?" She asked her. Alexa rolled her eyes at Paige. "See you later, Raheem." She said to me before she walked off. "I want you to stay away from her. She is always around when you and Kairi are having problems. Like a freaking shark that smells blood in the water." Paige said to me. "I didn't call her over to me. I was standing here thinking about the argument me and Kairi had earlier at the mall." I said too Paige as she deeply sighs. "It's going to be okay, Raheem. Kairi is just scared of what Joey might do. She doesn't know what to do and she doesn't understand that you are trying to protect her." Paige said as she looked at him. "Paige, I try turning the other cheek. It didn't work, he won't stop. He would keep going even if I didn't kick his ass." I said to Paige. "I know... Look Raheem... Kairi has never been in a serious relationship until she got with you. Please be patient with her, Raheem. And by God, please stay the hell away from Alexa. She is no good for you in any department. Not even as a friend." Paige said as she looked at me. "Look, Paige. I am not going back to Alexa. Okay? She came to me. I was just standing in the hallway minding my own business and she just popped up on me." I said as I looked at her. Paige walked over and put her arms around me. "Promise me that you won't get back in bed with that little slut Alexa." Paige said to me. "Come on Paige. I-" I said as she cut me off. "I don't want to hear it, Raheem... Promise me that you won't go back to Alexa. No kissing her and not fucking her. Can you promise me that?" Paige said as she lift up my chin with her finger. I nodded as I looked at her. "I promise." I said as I looked at her then Paige kissed me softly. "You better keep your promise... Come on while we still have time." Paige said to me with a smirk. "Where are we going?" I said with a smile as I was curious. "Somewhere private for us. I need to calm down your little hard friend." Paige said with a smile as she was holding my hand, walking me inside an empty room.