Chapter 26

A week later, we are now in New Orleans, Louisiana. I am with my girlfriend at this restaurant sitting down with our friends. "I can't wait to try out this gumbo babe." Kairi said to me with a smile as she held on to my hand. "Yeah, me too babe." I said as I was trying to hide the fact that I am still pissed off at Randy for what he did to me on last week's Raw show. "What's wrong love?" Paige asked me. "You still mad about what Randy did baby?" Kairi asked me as she looked at me while holding my hand as I nodded. "Hey man, I don't blame you. What Randy did last week was fucked up, seriously." Kevin said to me. "He is going to receive bad karma for this. You don't mess with someone else's woman." Roman said as I stood up. "I can't believe it was that son of a bitch all along. I trusted him." I said as I started to pace then Kairi got up and put her arms around my neck as she was trying to calm me down. "Baby let's forget about Brooklyn and just have a good time. I know that you trusted him. We all did. Don't let him ruin our moment. But tonight, on Raw, you go out there and kick his ass for me. Okay babe?" Kairi said with a smile as she looked up at me as I nodded. "Okay babe. I'll try for you." I said to my girlfriend as she smiled. Kairi kissed my forehead then she kissed me softly and I kissed her back. Our friends smiled as they were watching us kissing. "They are so cute together." Paige said to Kevin. "They really are." Kevin said to Paige as they kept watching us. "I love you Raheem." Kairi said to me with a smile. "I love you too, Kairi." I said to her with a smile. Kevin received a message on his phone as he looked at it. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at the video on the phone. Paige saw the look that Kevin made. "What is it?" Paige asked Kevin as she raised an eyebrow. "Charly sent me a video that I find very disturbing. She said that I should show Raheem this video." Kevin said to Paige. "Can I look at it?" Paige asked Kevin as he nodded and gave her his phone. Paige looked at his phone and it showed Randy and Alexa making out backstage a week ago on Raw. "You got to be kidding me. She is such a whore and will do anything for attention." Paige said as she sighs then Asuka looked at the video as she shook her head. "I don't know if I should show Raheem this video. Kairi just finally calmed him down." Kevin said to Paige as she sighs. I overheard them saying my name about some video as I walked over to the table with my girlfriend out of curiosity. "Hey guys I heard my name. What video are you two talking about?" I asked them. "It's nothing. Let's try to relax and enjoy our meal." Paige said to me with a smile. "Okay, I'm glad our food is finally here. I'm starving." I said as me and Kairi sit down. After we left the restaurant and went back to the hotel, I received a text from Charly as I open it up and saw a video of Randy and Alexa kissing. "You got to be kidding me." I said to myself as I looked at the video. Kairi walked over to me as she heard me. "What's wrong babe?" Kairi asked as she looked up at me then I showed her the video. Kairi looked at the video as she was disgusted. "Is she serious right now? That fucking slut will do anything for attention. Don't let her get to you babes. She is doing this to piss you off." Kairi said as she looked up at me as I nodded. "You know what fuck this shit. We are in New Orleans and we are going to have a great time babe." I said to her with a smile. "I'm glad that you feel that way. Um baby. I'm horny right now." Kairi said as she bit her lip. "Well I have a week of frustration that I need to unleash." I said to my girlfriend as she giggled. Kairi took my hand as we race back to our hotel room and lock it.

Later that night, Monday Night Raw has kicked off with the pyro going off as the fans were pumped up for the show. I was backstage with my girlfriend as she had her arms wrapped around me. "I'm glad that our sex made you feel a lot better babe." Kairi smiled at me. "Yeah. Me too, babe. I will feel even better when I beat the shit out of Randy Orton." I said to her with a smile. Charly walked over to us. "Hey Raheem. Did you see the video?" She asked me as she bit her lip. "Yeah, I saw it. I appreciate you letting me know." I said to Charly. "I hate that you had to find out like—" Charly said to me but stopped as she saw Alexa walked over to us. "So, I see Miss Charly has spilled the beans about me and Randy." Alexa said to us. "You disgust me. You will do anything for attention." Kairi said as she looked at Alexa. "Girl please. What I do is my business. Not yours." Alexa said to Kairi. "So, you now dating stalkers? I thought I knew you, but I was wrong. You have no morals." I said to Alexa. "So, what are you trying to say Raheem? Are you trying to call me a slut?" Alexa said. "You said it not me." I said as I put my hands up. "First of all, I am not a slut. Zelina told me you were pissed off and you were ranting and raving about it at the hotel. What's the matter Raheem? Are you mad that I moved on from your two-timing ass? Just admit it. You're jealous." Alexa said to me with a smirk. "You wish. And what Zelina told you was a lie. I am not jealous. I already know that you are with Randy just to piss me off but guess what. Plan failed. Better luck next time." I said as I looked at her. Alexa started laughing. "Keep thinking that you are not. You know you are. I will catch you losers later." Alexa said as she walked off with a smile. "I can't stand her fucking ass. She is such a bitch." Kairi said to me as she held on to my arm. "Forget her babe. After Raw we are going to party." I said to her with a smile. Kairi giggled. "I hope you don't party too hard babe, because I want some midnight love sessions with you." Kairi said to me with a smile. Ten minutes later, Seth Rollins was in the ring with The Empire as they introduce Randy Orton as the newest member of the Empire. Randy was in the ring with a microphone as the fans booed him. "Ah, I don't give a damn about how you feel. All of you are a bunch of hypocrites. My twitter page has been blowing up for a week. People kept asking me, why Randy why? I will tell you why. If you see a hot girl, you guys know damn well you would do the things that I did. Yes, I am married, but I am Randy Orton. I can do whatever in the hell I want. Raheem is going around trying to hog up the ladies. First it was Alexa now Kairi Sane. And Kairi you are trying so hard to prove to your boyfriend that deep down inside that you want to be with the Viper. You know you was getting turned on by me going through your panties. I am with Alexa now, but she is okay with me of letting you get a taste of that Viper venom." Randy said as my music plays as I came out. I heard enough as I race down to the ring and dived in as I attacked Randy. The members of the Empire started attacking me until Kevin, Roman, Samoa Joe, and Titus O'Neil came out and helped me as they fought members of the Empire then Ricochet, Cedric Alexander, and Apollo Crews ran down to the ring to help us to even the odds. "It is mayhem in the ring!" Michael shouted. "Monday Night Raw is out of control tonight!" Corey shouted as everyone was brawling outside except for me and Randy. Alexa got into the ring and was in my face yelling. "Here we go again!" Michael shouted. "Looks like history is repeating itself!" Corey shouted as I yell back at her. "Just admit that you are jealous and that you want me!" Alexa shouted. "Get over yourself! I am not jealous! You would be with anybody for attention! Maybe you can get with Byron Saxton or the janitor! Maybe that will get my attention!" I shouted as I was being sarcastic with her.