Chapter 22

A week later, we are finally in Las Vegas, Nevada. I was excited about going to Sin City, but what bothers me is that my girl was not here at that moment. Kairi had to go down in Tampa, Florida that Saturday night for an NXT Takeover event. I'm glad that my girlfriend is finally here in Vegas with me. It didn't feel right being in a hotel room without her. We spent time together over the weekend and had a nice tour at the Vegas strip. After we came back, we decided to hang out with our friends. Kairi was with the girls in the lobby while I was with Kevin, Joe, and Titus outside at the patio. "Okay, you are away from the girls." Titus said to me. "So, what did you do over the weekend?" Joe asked me. "And who's hotel room you came out of?" Kevin asked me. "You remember when I told you that I owe Paige a favor?" I asked Kevin with a smile. "Yeah. What about it?" Kevin said to me. "What favor?" Titus asked me. "Alexa was blackmailing Raheem and Paige bailed him out." Joe said to Titus. "We'll tell you more about it later. Raheem is going to tell us the story first. "Well it started Saturday. I arrived at the hotel room door as I knocked. I saw someone open the door and it was Paige." I said as we were going into a flashback. Paige open the door as she was wearing a black robe and she was on her phone. "Okay hun. I will call you back in a few." Paige said as she hangs up her phone then she smiled at me. "Hey love. Come on in." Paige said as she grabbed my hand then pulled me inside and shut the door. Paige smiled as she put her arms around me. "So, are you ready to pay off your debt?" Paige asked with a smile. "Yeah. I guess." I said as I was kind of nervous. "Don't be nervous love. Your girlfriend gave me the greenlight to make you pay off your debt." Paige said to me with a smile then she put my finger in her mouth. Then she gazed into my eyes and start kissing me deeply. As we were kissing, she pushed me on the bed then she smiled at me as she slowly took off her robe and was showing me her black lingerie as my eyes widened then she showed off her ass in a black silky G-String. "Do you like love?" Paige asked in her seductive tone. "Hell yeah." I said as she giggled then she crawled in the bed and got on top of me and starts kissing me deeply. She pulled my shaft out of my pants and start sucking me. Five minutes later, I was on top of her as she wrapped her legs around my waist while kissing me. She was moaning while I was inside of her and I felt her nails in my back. She was moaning my name then she starts nibbling on my ear as I was going deep. We stayed in that position for ten minutes then she was riding on top of me as she had her hands on my chest. We remained in that position for fifteen minutes. She started kissing me after I came inside of her. Paige smiled at me as she laid in the bed with me as she was playing with my chest. "That was amazing love." Paige said to me. "Most definitely." I said as she grinned. "You know what happens in Vegas doesn't have to stay in Vegas, Raheem." Paige said as she smiled at me. "Oh really?" I said as I raised an eyebrow then she nodded. "Your girlfriend is okay with it, love." Paige said to me as she leaned over and kissed me softly. "We are going to have a lot of fun." Paige said as she giggled as I smirked. As the flashback faded, Kevin and Joe looked at each other then they looked at me. "Dude, so Kairi is cool with you fucking Paige?" Kevin asked me. "Yeah she is. It was her idea. Paige put her on Facetime and watched us fucking. She was super turned on and was pleasuring herself down in Tampa." I said with a smirk. "So technically, you two have an open relationship?" Joe asked me. "Um yes and no. Kairi is okay with me fucking Asuka and Paige. She gets turned on to me fucking her friends." I said to Joe. "You are one lucky bastard, bro." Kevin said to me as I chuckled.

"So, do you have any plans for Raw tonight? I know you did not forget about what Seth Rollins and The Empire did to you last week." Joe said to me as he looked at me. "Oh, I definitely did not forget about what they did. I plan on rushing them tonight on Raw." I said as I looked at him. "But who else is going to join us? It's only the three of us." Kevin said. "Well Roman is back. He was at an NXT house show in Atlanta, that's why he wasn't on Raw last week." I said as I looked at him. "Well tonight it's on." Joe said. "Damn right." I said as I nodded. I wanted to get some payback on Seth and the Empire. Later that night, Monday Night Raw has already kicked off. Kairi held my hand as she was worried about me. "Bae, I don't like this. I don't want you to get hurt out there." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Don't worry Kairi, I will be fine plus I have some people to help this time." I said with a smile then she smiled. "Be careful out there. I hope you are not too tired because I have a surprise for you tonight." Kairi said as she giggled then I smiled. "You are full of surprises." I said to my girlfriend then she kissed me softly. Twenty minutes later, The Empire were in the ring as they cut a promo bragging about what they did to me last week on Raw. So far it was only Andrade, Braun Stroman and Seth Rollins in the ring with Alexa Bliss and Zelina Vega. "Over the weekend, everyone on social media is asking me the same question you guys are asking. Why Seth why? Why did you curb stomp Raheem's face on the mat? I will tell you. First, me joining the Empire was strictly business. We are going to bring a new regime to the World Wrestling Entertainment. And second, Raheem you overhyped rookie, there is one show on Monday Night Raw. And that one show is call Monday Night Rollins. While you were wrestling in bingo halls, high school gyms, and on NXT. I was dominating Monday Night Raw being a multi WWE Champion. I run shit here! You are not Mr. Monday Night! That is bullshit! I am the main attraction of this show! I—" Seth said as he was ranting then he was interrupted as a video showed up on the titantron of The O.C. in a big brawl backstage with Samoa Joe, Titus O' Neil, and Ricochet. Seth looked at Braun and Andrade. "Well don't you stand here! Go back there!" Seth shouted as Braun and Andrade left the ring to go help the O.C. As they walked on the ramp, Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens came out as they started fighting. "All hell is breaking loose tonight!" Michael shouted. "Where in the hell is security?! Where is—" Seth shouted then he stopped as he heard a song that was playing. The song was called F.I.G.H.T. by Mike Will Made-It and it was featuring Eearz, Gucci Mane, YG, Trouble, Quavo & Juicy J. Seth, Alexa, and Zelina looked confused at each other about the song that was playing. The fans cheered as they saw my jumped over the barricades. "Oh my! It is Mr. Monday Night! Raheem Davis!" Michael shouted as I was staring at Seth Rollins as his eyes widened. Seth was trying to move fast to leave the ring. "He is staring a hole at Seth Rollins!" Corey shouted as I dived in the ring and started attacking Seth. "Here they go!" Jerry shouted as I was attacking Seth. Seth rolled out of the ring as I chased after him, then he jumped over the barricades and went into the crowd. "This isn't over! Your ass is mine Rollins!" I shouted as the fans cheered for me then my music starts playing. "Monday Night Raw is on fire tonight!" Michael Cole shouted as I went back in the ring then I picked up the WWE Championship belt and I raised it up in the air at Seth as the fans cheered more. Seth was pissed off. "You're not the champion! I am!" Seth shouted as I continue to raise up the belt.

Five minutes later, I was backstage with the guys as we high five each other for the brawl and me going after Seth. "You got him, bro." Kevin said to me. "Hell yeah. He has more coming." I said to Kevin. "Definitely. On the real, Raheem. I feel that Seth feels threaten by you. He feels you are a threat to taking the WWE Championship from him. You have been undefeated since you came here, and you are close to becoming the longest reigning Intercontinental Champion." Roman said to me as I nodded. "I'm coming close to breaking the Honky Tonk Man's record." I said to Roman then I saw Stone Cold walked over. "Hey kid, you were raising hell out there. I am impressed. Tonight, we have a Battle Royal match. Triple H and Shawn Michaels announced on Smackdown that they are having the King of The Ring tournament and whoever wins will face the Universal Champion. So, me and Stephanie decided to put together a Battle Royal for tonight. And whoever wins that match gets a shot at the WWE Champion at Summer Slam. So, Raheem are you ready to take it to the next level?" Stone Cold said to me. "Hell yeah. Being Intercontinental Champion is cool and all, but I came to the WWE to become World Champion." I said to Stone Cold as he smiled and patted me on my shoulder. "I like your passion. Stephanie is right about you. You are definitely going somewhere." Stone Cold said to me as he smiled then walked off. Me and Roman smiled at each other and other guys in the locker room smiled as we all have opportunities for a shot at the WWE title at the biggest block party of the summer in August. Later that night, everyone was going at it in the Battle Royal as guys were getting tossed out of the ring. It was me, Roman, Kevin, and Drew McIntyre in the ring. We were going at it until it came down to me and Drew McIntyre as we were brawling. "Here we go!" Jerry shouted. "Only one person is heading to Summer Slam to face the WWE Champion Seth Rollins!" Michael shouted. Drew knocked me to the ropes as he was getting prepared to hit me with the Claymore Kick. As he ran to execute the move, I dive out of the way as the ropes hit him between his legs as he gasped for air. "Nobody wants to be Drew right now!" Corey shouted as I jumped up and hit a Van Daminator kick to Drew's face and caused him to fall on the floor. The bell rings as the fans cheered as I won the Battle Royal. "It is official! Rollins and Davis at Summer Slam for the WWE Championship!" Michael shouted then Seth came out on the ramp as he held up his WWE title. "You will not become WWE Champion!" Seth shouted at me. "We'll see about that! Kiss your title—" I shouted then I was attacked by the O.C. Kevin and Roman were attacked by Braun and Andrade. A music plays as the fans booed when Randy Orton came out and was walking to the ring. "Oh my, the Viper Randy Orton is here on Monday Night Raw!" Michael shouted as Seth was laughing. Gallows and Anderson. had me on my knees. "Come on Randy! Give him an RKO!" A.J. Styles shouted as he was laughing. "This is not looking good for Raheem!" Corey shouted as Randy walked towards me then he stopped, and he gave A.J. the RKO as the crowd cheered. "Oh my! Orton just gave A.J the RKO!" Michael shouted then Karl Anderson tried to attack Randy but ended up getting hit with an RKO as the crowd kept cheering. "What the hell?!" Seth shouted as he was pissed then I ran to the ropes and hit the handspring cutter on Luke Gallows. "Raheem with the Prime-Time Cutter!" Michael Cole shouted as the crowd cheered at me and Randy working together. Randy looked at Seth. "No deal Seth!" Randy shouted at him. "You will regret this Orton!" Seth shouted. Randy stuck out his hand for me to shake and I shook his hand and he raised my arm up as the crowd cheered then they played my music.

Five minutes later, I walked backstage then Kairi took off running and jumped in my arms and started kissing me all over my face, "I'm so proud of you babes." I said as I smiled at her. "Thanks babe." I said as I held on to her with a smile. Paige walked over with Asuka. "Congratulations on your victory Raheem." Paige said with a smile. "I appreciate it." I said to her with a smile. "You have to beat Seth Rollins at Summer Slam!" Asuka shouted as she started dancing then me and my girlfriend chuckled. "My man is going to look super-hot with the WWE title around his waist. I'm getting turned on by thinking about it." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Oh really?" I asked with a smirk as she started giggling. "Come on babes, let's go. I'm so horny right now." Kairi said as she giggled as she was still in my arms. "I'm right behind you baby." I said as I was carrying my girlfriend out of the door then Asuka slapped me on the butt as it made me blushed then Kairi starts giggling again. We went back to the hotel as I was having a threesome with Kairi and Asuka. I was sucking on Kairi;s breasts while Asuka had my shaft in her mouth as I was enjoying it. Then Paide walked in the room wearing a silver robe. "Is this a private party or can this girl join on?" Paige said as she took off her robe and was wearing a black and silver lingerie with a thong. My jaw dropped as I admired how sexy Paige looked in her lingerie. Kairi smiled at me. "Are you ready baby?" Kairi asked me as she giggled. "Oh, hell yeah." I said with a smile as I was beyond excited. Paige smiled as she walked over then crawled in the bed with us as we begin our private party in Sin City.