Chapter 15

A week later, I was backstage for another Monday Night Raw show in Boston, Massachusetts. I was hanging with Kevin, Joe, and Titus as we were talking. "So how did it go with Paige the other night, dude?" Kevin asked Titus. "It went good. She is a total freak, guys." Titus said to us. No shit, Sherlock. Come on give us some details, bro." Samoa Joe said to Titus. Kairi was with Asuka and Paige as they were having their private girl talk. "So how was Titus last night, Paige?" Kairi asked Paige as her and Asuka both giggled. "It was good. It could have been better if he didn't tap out." Paige said to Kairi and Asuka as they giggled. "Well my man didn't tap out last night. We kept going until the break of dawn." Kairi said as she kept giggling. "You are a naughty little girl Kairi." Paige said as the girls start laughing. "So, Paige made you tap out in fifteen minutes?" I asked Titus with a smile. "Yeah, I couldn't help it." Titus said as he blushed. "So, Raheem, why you was so tired this morning that you were snoring on the plane?" Joe asked me with a smirked as the other guys did the same thing with me. "Well I kind of stayed up all night." I said as I was beating around the bush since Kairi didn't want me to tell the guys about our business. "Come on bro. You know we are not going to tell anyone." Kevin said to me with a smile. "Well I promised Kairi that I wouldn't say anything, but I guess what she doesn't know won't hurt her." I said as I smiled then the guys chuckled as they were anxious to hear my story of what me and Kairi did last night. "Okay well..." I said then I was interrupted by Alexa as she shoved me and Kevin out of the way as she was walking with Nikki. "Out of the way Losers! No one wants to hear your mushy story with you and your bird brain girlfriend." Alexa said to me as she smiled. "Sounds like someone is jealous." I said as I chuckled then Alexa rolled her eyes. "Boy please. You wish that I was jealous." She said as she looked at me. "If you are not jealous then why did you waste your time throwing shade at Raheem's relationship with Kairi?" Kevin said to Alexa with a smirk. "I am not throwing any shade. I can care less what Raheem does with his stupid girlfriend." Alexa said to Kevin as she looked at him and me. "How do you know? This is an A and B conversation, so you can see your way out of it." Joe said to Alexa with a smirk. "I didn't know you guys know your ABC. I see you guys still watch Sesame Street." Alexa said to us with a smile. "Alexa, I know you still want me, but you can't have me. I belong to Kairi now. So, go back to the girls' locker room and quit stalking me, okay?" I said with a smile as they guys were saying ooh as they were instigating. Alexa got mad and walked up to me. "I know you still want me Raheem. I'm sexy as hell, who wouldn't want to be with me? If I want, you back. I can have you back by snapping my fingers." Alexa said as she looked up at me as I rolled my eyes. "Oh, really?" Kairi said as she walked over towards Alexa. "Oh shit." Samoa Joe said to Kevin. Alexa rolled her eyes. "Oh boy, here comes the jealous girlfriend." She said to Kairi. "If anyone that is jealous is you Alexa. You had your chance with Raheem, and you left him. He is mine so back off!" Kairi said as she got into Alex's face. "What are you going to do about it if I don't?" Alexa said with a smirk then Nikki Cross got into Kairi's face then Asuka walked over and got into Nikki's face. I started pulling my girlfriend back then Buddy walked over. "Hey how about you keep your crazy girlfriend under control?" Buddy said to me as I walked over and got into his face. "How about you shut the fuck up?" I said to him then Authors of Pain walked over then Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe walked over and stood by my side.

As we stared them down getting ready to brawl, Vince McMahon walked by with a smile on his face. "Well, I smell some big tag matches tonight on Raw. Tonight, it will be Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross versus The Kabuki Warriors for the WWE Women's Tag Team Championship. And the main event will be Buddy Murphy and the Authors of Pain versus the team of Samoa Joe, Kevin Owens, and the Intercontinental Champion Raheem Davis. Monday Night Raw is going to be amazing tonight." Vince said with a smile as he walked off. Later that night, I was getting ready for my six-man tag match. I just finished taping my fist with Kevin, I noticed that Joe has not came back from the restroom as we were in the main event for Monday Night Raw. Titus ran over to us as he was breathing heavily as I raised an eyebrow. "Hey Titus, what's wrong?" I asked him as I was confused. "We have a problem. Joe is laid out on the floor." Titus said to me and Kevin as his eyes widened. "Are you fucking serious man?! We have to be ready in twenty minutes!" Kevin shouted as he was getting worried. "Wait we can get Titus to take Joe's place. Titus come on. We are going to Vince and Triple H and tell them what happened." I said as we went into Vince's office to tell him what happened. Five minutes later, we were getting ready for the match. We were walking towards the curtain then suddenly; we heard a chair shot. We quickly turned around and saw Titus laid out. We ran over to where Titus was laid out at as Kevin Owens sighs. "Now, what are we going to do?" Kevin Owens said to me as I was trying to figure out what to do. Then I hear someone yell out to us. "Hey! You need a tag team partner?" Braun Stroman said as he walked towards me. "I'm your guy. I got your back." Braun said to me as I nodded. "Let's do this." I said as I heard my music plays, I walked out on stage wearing my championship belt as fans cheered for me. I smiled as I saw Buddy Murphy in the ring with the Authors of Pain. Buddy smiled as he knew about Samoa Joe and Titus being taken out backstage. He was smiling as Kevin Owens came out with his music playing. "Looks like it's only two of you!" Buddy shouted at me then I smiled as I waved my finger. "I don't think so!" I shouted back at Buddy then Braun Stroman's music plays as he came out. Buddy's mouth was wide open as he couldn't believe that Braun is our tag team partner. "Let's do this!" Braun shouted at us as we nodded then ran into the ring and started fighting Buddy and the AOP. The match went on for twenty minutes as we were still in the match, Kevin Owens did a flying body press outside of the ring on AOP. Braun told me to finish him off as I nodded and walked towards Buddy as he was laying on the mat. I picked him up then I felt someone turned me around and saw it was Braun Stroman as he picked me up and put me in the powerslam. "Whoa! What the hell?!" Michael Cole shouted out from the announcer table. "Stroman just power slammed one of his tag team partners!" Corey Graves shouted. "But why?!" Michael Cole shouted then I saw Braun was standing over me as I looked up as I was trying to catch my breath. "I told you that I have your back!" Braun shouted at me. Alexa walked down the ring as she was smiling. "What is the meaning of this?!" Michael Cole shouted as he watched Alexa get into the ring. "Maybe Alexa has the answers, Michael!" Corey Graves shouted as he watched. "Lift him up!" Alexa shouted at Braun. Braun lift me up as he was holding me as I was on my knees looking like I'm trying to fall asleep.

Alexa squat down and had a grip on my jaw. "You... Look at me when I am talking to you! You started this Raheem! You think you were going to get away with what you did to me? You have no one to blame but yourself!" Alexa said to me then she slapped me hard as I looked helpless then Braun picked me up and hit the powerslam on me. Kevin was getting beatdown by the AOP then Roman Reigns' music plays as he ran down to the ring as fans cheered. Buddy try to clothesline Roman, but he ducked then ran to the ropes and hit him with the Superman punch as the crowd cheered. "Superman punch!" Michael Cole shouted. Then Roman and Braun started fighting. Alexa was watching Roman and Braun fighting then the Kabuki Warriors music plays as Kairi race down the ring as Alexa looked scared. Kairi dived into the ring and tackled Alexa then she starts punching her. I super kicked Buddy as he attempted to break up the fight. I was not going to let him grab my girlfriend. He fell outside of the ring while Kevin was beating AOP with steel chairs as they ran on stage. Buddy quickly pulled Alexa out of the ring then he raced with her on the ramp. I was holding Kairi back. "You fucking bitch! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Kairi shouted at Alexa as I was holding her back t keep her from fighting again. "Fuck you!" Alexa shouted at Kairi as Buddy was holding her back. "It's mayhem all over the place!" Corey shouted at Michael Cole. "It really is Corey! What is going to happen next week on Raw? We are out of time guys! Good night!" Michael Cole shouted from the announcer table as security came out to keep everything under control while I was holding Kairi as she was still heated.