Chapter 9

A week later, I was backstage with Alexa as were talking and she has her arms around my neck and kissed me softly. "You have no idea how much I miss kissing those lips." Alexa said to me with a smile. "I feel the same way babe. And I miss that late-night sex we used to have. Last night was a relief for me." I said to her with a smile and she giggled. "Maybe we can do it again after the show." She grinned then kissed me once again. "I have to get ready for my match babes. I will be right back." Alexa said to me as she got up and walked to the lady's locker room. I got up as I was on my way to chat with Kevin and Joe, but I end up running into Liv Morgan once again. She walked over and hugged me. "Hey baby." Liv said as I pulled away from her. "What do you want Liv?" I said as I looked at her. "When are we going to have sex again babe?" She asked me as I raised an eyebrow. "Again? I don't know what you are talking about Liv. We never had sex and never will. I don't remember us ever doing that." I said as I looked at her then I saw Ruby and Sarah walked over to us. "Well let's see if you remember this." Ruby said as she pulled out the phone and showed the video of me and Liv having sex as my eyes widened. "Remember now, love?" Liv asked me with a smile. I sighs as I was trying to figure out how did I end up having sex with Liv. "You two make a cute couple. Right Sarah?" Ruby said to me then smirked at Sarah. "He would be better off with Liv than Alexa." Sarah said to Ruby. I try to grab the phone from Ruby, but she tossed the phone to Sarah. "Come on guys this isn't funny. This will hurt Alexa." I said to them as I am still trying to get the phone from The Riot Squad, Sarah tossed the phone to Liv then she tossed it to Ruby after I try to get it from her. "Nothing personal, dude. But we have a bone to pick with your girlfriend. We are going to make her life a living hell. You are just collateral damage." Ruby said as she received the phone from Liv. "So, you guys are okay with fucking up my relationship with Alexa just to get a title shot from her?" I said to them as I kept trying to get the phone from them, but they kept tossing the phone around giggling, then he saw Alexa walked over and my heartbeat was racing. I know if she saw that video then I am fucked. "What in the hell is going on here?" Alexa said as she looked at all of us, I was nervous as hell. "Nothing but we have something you may want to see. It involves your precious boyfriend." Ruby gave the phone to Alexa. "No! Don't!" I shouted as I saw Alexa raised an eyebrow then she starts looking at the video. Liv kissed me on the cheek with a smile then I pulled away from her. Alexa saw me and Liv having sex as she put her hand over her mouth. She couldn't believe what she saw as she had tears down her face. "Alexa, I can't explain. I felt drunk last night at the party. Someone spiked the punch." I said to her as I was trying to explain what happened. Alexa just stood there as she didn't want to look at me. "Maybe that was the reason why you were sweating and was tired?" She said to me as she still didn't want to look at me. The Riot Squad watched everything that was going on. I walked over trying to plead my case with Alexa. "Alexa, I would not intentionally cheat on you. I--" I said to her and then I was interrupted with a hard slap to the face by Alexa. The Riot Squad and other superstars looked shocked after they saw Alexa slapped me even Kairi put her hand over her mouth after seeing me got the shit slapped out of me by Alexa. "I open up to you! And I told you personal things! I trusted you Raheem! You are no different from Buddy!" Alexa stormed off angry as I sighs then I saw everyone was looking at me. Kevin and Joe looked at me with an awkward look on their faces while Buddy was smiling with The Riot Squad. I walked off as I was beyond embarrassed about the situation. "Alexa wait! Let me explain! I am not making this up! I swear!" I shouted as I followed her. Alexa turned around and looked at me with fire in her eyes. "Fuck you Raheem! We're done! Stay the hell away from me!" She shouted as she was pissed off then I held her hands. "Babe please, hear me out. I--" I said as I was trying to plead my case, but she cut me off as she didn't want to hear it. "Cut the bullshit Raheem. You fucking cheated on me! You made me look stupid in the locker rooms! I told you what I been through when I was with Buddy! He cheated on me with Nia Jax! Then it was with Bayley! Then Alicia Fox! And now you turned around and did the same shit he did!" Alexa shouted at me. "I am not like him! I told you that I did not remember sleeping with Liv! I was drunk and didn't remember shit!" I shouted back at her. "Bullshit Raheem! You expect me to believe that! I don't have time for this." Alexa said as she walked off then I grabbed her hand then she looked at me. "If you grab me one more time, you will get more than a slap." Alexa looked at me as she meant serious business then I raised both of my hands up as I watched her walk away. I sighs then I turned around and saw Kairi and noticed that she saw the argument. "You okay?" Kairi asked me as she bit her lip. I didn't know what to feel anymore as I looked at her. "I don't know. I really don't." I said as I walked back to the dressing room as everyone was looking at me. Hours later I was in my hotel room alone. I haven't been alone since I started wrestling on NXT. I was laying on the couch eating ramen noodles while watching TV, I had on a grey Tap Out tee shirt with black gym shorts and had on white socks. I heard a knock as I sighs getting up to see who was at the door, I really didn't want to be bothered after everything that I been through tonight. I open the door and I saw it was Kairi, she walked over and hugged me close. "Don't worry. I'm here for you." Kairi said as she held on to me. I held her waist as I took a deep breath trying to let the pain out as I had a tear rolled down my face.