Chapter 4

It was night time at the Valentine's Day party in Orlando, Florida at a building that is blocks away from the performance center. Everyone from Raw, Smackdown, and NXT were dressed up with their dates I came to the party with Alexa. Everyone was telling us how cute we looked together as it made Alexa blushed then she smiled at me. "Raheem, can we go somewhere to talk?" Alexa asked me as I smiled a little. "Sure. Is something wrong?" I looked at her as I was concerned. Alexa smiled as she grabbed my hand and took me to an empty room. "Okay, what is going on here?" I asked as I was confused. "Raheem, we have known each other for like a month. And I want to know if you see us having a future together?" Alexa said to me as she gave me a serious look. "I hope we have a future together. Alexa, I really like you and even though we were kind of drunk when we had sex a week ago in Nashville. I felt it was more than sex between us. I feel we should be more than just friends." I looked at her as she nodded. "So, you are saying that we should be in a relationship? It's funny you say that because I thought I was the only one that felt that way. I wanted to tell you this when we were in Chicago, but we got caught up in work. I'm glad we are looking for the same thing but tell me where we go from here." Alexa said as she looked at me as she gave me the ask the question look. I put my hand over my head as I can't believe that I was having a goofy moment. "Alexa do you want to be my girlfriend?" I said to Alexa as I looked at her. Alexa smiled as she walked over to me then she wrapped her arms around my neck then kissed me. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend." She said to me with a smile. I smiled at her as I held on to her waist. "Come on, let's go back out to the party." Alexa said to me as she grabbed my hand and walked out of the room. We went out to the party and we started dancing when the DJ played Forever My Lady by Jodeci. "One of my favorite songs by Jodeci." I said to Alexa as we were slow dancing. "This song is nice." Alexa said to me. "What you know about some Jodeci, girl?" I asked her as I was playing with her while dancing. Alexa looked up at me. "Hey, I listen to some R&B music too. I also like New Edition and Dru Hill as well." She said to me with a smile and I smiled back at her as we kept dancing. Hours later we were talking to some of our friends together, but I was feeling too well. I have been feeling weird ever since me and Alexa ate the food and drink punch out of the bowl. "Hey Alexa, I'm going to step outside for a moment." I said to her. "Are you okay, hun?" Alexa looked at me as she was worried about me. "I just need some fresh air, that is all." I said as I stood up. "We will leave in a few. I'm getting a little tired myself. I am right here if you need me." Alexa said to me as I nodded and head for the front door. As I was walking, someone grabbed my arm as I looked and saw it was Liv as she smiled at me. "I'll help you outside buddy." She said to me as she assists me. I was feeling dizzy as I was walking and noticed that Liv was walking me to an empty room instead of the front door. She put me in the room then locked the door, I was feeling drunk and confused as I looked at her. "Liv, what are you doing?" I asked her. Liv sighs as she slowly walked towards me. "Raheem, I have a confession to make with you. Those notes you keep getting. They were from me." Liv said as she looked at me then my eyes widened as I was shocked. "Wait you were the one who sent me the love notes? And even the naked pictures?" I asked as I looked at her shocked. Liv nodded as she kept walking towards me as my back was against the wall. "I hope you like them, Raheem." She said as she grabbed my right hand and put my index finger in her mouth. "Don't be afraid of me Raheem. Now did we start off as friends?" She asked as she looked at me. "Yeah." I said as my back was against the wall as my strength was getting weaker. "Well we should be more than that. Right?" Liv said as she leaned over and starts kissing me. I quickly backed away but still kind of weak. "Whoa, wait here. Liv, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I am seeing someone right now." I said as I looked at her then she pushed me back on the wall as she looked at me. "Don't worry about Alexa, this is between you and me. Nobody has to know." Liv said as she started to unzip my pants. "Fuck. How did I get into this mess?" I said as I felt helpless as I felt drunk and seduced by her beauty. She stated to suck on me as I was trying my best not to moan. She kept going as I let out a moan, she kept going faster. She stopped as she stood up with a smile and pulled out a chair and made me sit down. She pulled her pants down as she was wearing a black thong, she was super-hot. She pulled down her thong as she walked over and inserts my shaft inside of her while facing me on my lap. "Relax. Don't fight it. Live for the moment, this will be our little secret." Liv said as she whispered in my ear then she looked at me and kissed me deeply as she starts riding me. She starts moaning in my mouth as she kept riding me. "Mmm. Fuck me Raheem." Liv said as she kept riding and moaning. "Oh shit. Y-You're so tight."I said as I couldn't resist the pleasure, I had no choice but to hold on to her. She grinned as she kept riding. "You like that daddy?" Liv asked as she was kissing me while riding me. "Y-Yeah." I said as I kept moaning as I was enjoying the ride. It went on for five minutes then I came inside of her as I was breathing heavily. Liv started kissing me deeply again and was breathing heavily as well. "That was amazing. We should do this again, soon." Liv said as she got up as she cleaned herself up then pulled her pants up. She walked over and helped me clean myself up. "You don't want your girlfriend to smell me on you." Liv said with a smile as she cleaned me up then helped me pull up my pants. "See you later." Liv said as she skipped out of the room. I was sitting in the chair still drunk and confused trying to figure out what in the hell just happened. Then I hear Alexa calling my name as she was looking for me. "Raheem!" Alexa shouted as she was looking for me, she walked in the room and finally found me sitting in the chair. "There you are. Sorry that I took so long. I was talking to Nikki then I ran into Mickie James at the party, so we were catching up on some things. Let's go." Alexa said as she helped me up and we walked out of the room. "Maybe a good night rest is all you need, babes." Alexa said as she helped me walk out of the building to the taxicab. Liv smiled as she watched Raheem got inside of the cab. "This is just the beginning, Raheem. I promise that you will be mine." She said to herself.