Chapter 35

Two days later, we are at the hotel in Portland, Oregon. I was laying under the covers with my girlfriend. "That was a stress reliever." I said to Kairi with a smile. "Mmm. It sure was baby." Kairi said as she giggled. "I see you are all better now." I said to her with a smile. "I am, thanks to you. After the other night, I am no longer worried about Joey anymore." Kairi said as she smiled. "Well, I am glad to hear that babe. So that means you trust me when I tell you that I will always protect you?" I asked as I looked at her. "So what is up with you, Roman, and Seth? Are you guys about to form a new Shield team like everyone is saying?" Kairi asked me with a smile. "Oh hell no babe. We just wanted to make NXT to pay for invading our show. Nothing has changed for me and Seth. Seth is still going on with his little conspiracy theory about how I screwed him at Summer Slam." I said to Kairi as she rolled her eyes. "Oh God. He is still going on about that. I hope you finally shut him up at Unforgiven." Kairi said to me as I nodded. "Trust me I will. When I beat him in that steel cage match, he won't have no excuses when I kick his ass one last time." I said to her with a smile. Later that night we are at Friday Night Smackdown for an episode anniversary. Me and Kairi were walking into the building with Kevin, Roman, Paige, and Asuka as we were ready to participate on the show. We stopped as we saw Bobby standing with Sasha, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, MVP, Naomi, and Tamina Snuka. "Welcome to our show, outsiders." Bobby said to us then I raised up an eyebrow as I looked at him. "What up paper champ?" I said with a smirk. "You sounded cute at the performance center, now since you are on my show maybe I'll show you what happens when you disrespect me." Bobby said to me as I looked at him up and down. "Oh?" I replied as I looked at him. "I have a bone to pick with you. Yeah I am talking to you fake Women's Champion. I didn't forget about what you said at the performance center." Sasha said to Kairi as she had the Smackdown Women's Championship belt hanging over her shoulder. "What do you want fake champ?" Kairi said to Sasha. "Who are you calling a fake champ?" Sasha said to Kairi as she walked towards her then she stopped as Vince walked over in the middle with a cameraman. "Well looks like I smell two main events for tonight's show! Tonight we will have the team of Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch taking on the WWE Mixed Tag Team Champions of The Red Dragon Sisqo Adams and Liv Morgan!" Vince shouted as the crowd was cheering as they were watching on the titantron. "Our next main event will be another Mixed Tag Team Match and looks like it will be Champions versus Champions. It will be Smackdown Women's Champion Sasha Banks teaming up with the WWE Universal Champion Bobby Lashley against Raw Women's Kairi Sane and WWE World Heavyweight Champion Prime Time Raheem Davis! What a way to kick off the episode anniversary of Smackdown!" Vince shouted as fans were cheering then me and my girlfriend nodded our heads. We could not wait to get in the ring with them, they didn't like us and we didn't like them. As Vince walked off, we were having a stare down with our opponents. Fifteen minutes later, Vince was in the ring as fans were cheering. "Alright let's get to it why I am here tonight. I am here not only for the Episode Anniversary but I am here for what has been going on lately. I have seen my son lead NXT to invade both Raw and Smackdown. I want to say that show invasions is going to stop for now because WWE will host a new event that will put an end to this war. It is a special event that we will have after Raw and Smackdown have their respected pay per views. This pay per view was created by WCW and I want to announced that we will have a pay per view call Wrestle War." Vince said as fans cheered. "And That is not all. At Wrestle War it will be NXT taking on both Raw and Smackdown together.... In a War Games match!" Vince said as fans cheered more loudly. "Oh my! Both Raw and Smackdown together taking on NXT in a War Games match at Wrestle War, Corey!" Michael Cole shouted as fans kept cheering. "In two weeks, we will have Wrestle War live in Nashville, Tennessee! Thank You!" Vince said as his music plays. "I can't believe Vince revived Wrestle War and bringing War Games back!" Corey shouted as Vince is about to walk out of the ring. He stopped as he walked back in the middle of the ring as his music stops playing. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that there will not be anymore invasions on Raw, Smackdown, or NXT. Not even at Pay Per Views. Anyone that break this rule will face severe consequences. Thank you." Vince said as his music starts playing again. "Wow! Vince has lay down the law, Cole!" Corey shouted as Vince walked out of the ring. "Yeah Corey, Vince said that anyone shows up on another show will face severe consequences!" Michael shouted as Vince walked up on the ramp. I was smiling backstage as I was with my friends. "Looks like you guys don't have to worry about Joey for awhile." Paige said to me and Kairi. "Yeah, you are right." I said to her then Kairi rolled her eyes and sighs deeply. "That is not going to stop him." She said to Paige. "Babe, I don't think he is dumb enough to defy the Chairman and CEO of WWE." I said to my girlfriend with a smile. "Yeah, it's like they said, don't cross the boss." Paige said with a smile. "I hope you guys are right." Kairi said as she sighs then I smiled and kissed her on her forehead. Kairi looked up at me and smiled. Twenty minutes later, we are in our match as the main event for Smackdown. Me and Bobby was going at it in the ring, then Sasha got into the ring and jumped on my back. "I don't what Sasha is trying to do." Byron Saxton said as he is replacing Tom Phillips. I was trying to get her off my back until my girlfriend ran in and pulled her off my back. "I don't know but she is about to pay the price." JBL said as he watched Kairi started pounding her as the referee was trying to get this match under control. Kairi and Sasha kept fighting as the rolled out of the ring, then Bobby attempted to hit a spear on me but I dodged it and he hit the ring pole. "Ow! That has to hurt!" Byron shouted as Bobby was holding his shoulder as he was staggering in the ring. "No kidding! I know how that feels!" JBL shouted as I ran to the ropes and hit my finisher on him. "Raheem Davis hit the Prime Time Cutter on Lashley!" Byron shouted as I crawled over and pinned Bobby as the referee begin counting. "One! Two! Wait a minute!" Byron shouted as he saw Seth Rollins jumped in the ring and attacked me while Becky was attacking Kairi as the referee called for the bell for a disqualification. "Looks like Seth and Becky don't want to wait until Unforgiven!" JBL shouted as Seth and Becky kept attacking us then Bobby and Sasha helped Seth and Becky. The fans started cheering as Sisqo and Liv race down the ring with steel chairs to help us. Seth, Becky, Bobby, and Sasha jumped out of the ring as soon as Sisqo and Liv hit the ring. Sisqo helped me up and Liv helped up Kairi as we stood by each other as fans were cheering for us. We started exchanging words with Bobby, Sasha, Seth, and Becky. "I don't think this is far from over!" JBL shouted as he watched us exchanging words. "We'll meet up again!" Bobby shouted at me. "We'll catch you on the rebound homie!" I shouted back at Bobby. "I wonder what will happen at Unforgiven and No Mercy?!" Byron shouted. "I don't know but Michael and Corey need to keep us posted on Unforgiven while we cover No Mercy!" JBL shouted as we kept exchanging words.