Chapter 25

A week later, we are now in Brooklyn, New York to host another Monday Night Raw show. Me and Kairi decided to spend some time together after getting settled in the hotel. We want to take our minds off what happened a week ago. We went shopping then we decided to go to Dairy Queen to get something to eat. We both sit down and started talking while we were eating. "I feel so much better today, babe. We had a good couple of days lately." Kairi said to me as she took one of my fries. "Yeah we did babe. I'm glad you are feeling better than last week. I'm still pissed off about that creepy stalker dude using pepper spray on me." I said as I was still mad about what happened last week on Raw. "I know baby. I hate that happened to you." Kairi said as she looked at me. "I can't wait to get my hands on that Joey fucker tonight. I'm surprised he publicly accept my challenge over the weekend at our mixed match challenge." I said. "Me too. Babe, something isn't right." Kairi said. "What do you mean?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. "That stalker. I'm not sure if it's Joey. I know him more than he knows himself. Stalking me wearing a mask is not his style. He is too arrogant to do that." Kairi said as she looked at me. "So, are you saying that it could be someone else, babe?" I asked as I was getting confused about the situation. "Maybe." Kairi said as she sighs. "If it is not Joey, I wonder who else it could be?" I asked. "I don't know, maybe Seth Rollins." Kairi said. "But why Seth? He is engaged to Becky Lynch. It doesn't make sense for him to stalk you, babe." I said as I raised an eyebrow. "He wants to get in your head babe. He will do anything to hold on to the WWE Championship." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Then it is time that me and him have a serious talk." I said to my girlfriend. Thirty minutes later I was talking to the guys as we were in the bar playing pool. I was holding my pool stick as I was thinking. "Hey bro, are you okay?" Kevin said as he shoot the ball in the hole. "Kairi has me thinking really hard about this whole stalker situation." I said as I held on to the stick. "What do you mean?" Kevin asked as he looked at me. "Kairi said she doesn't feel like that this stalker is her ex." I said. "Do you or Kairi have a clue who it might be?" Roman asked me as he shot the ball in the hole. "Kairi thinks it's Seth Rollins." I said. "Seth? Why him?" Joe said to me. "Kairi said that Seth will do anything to keep the WWE Championship and was trying to get in my head." I said. "I don't know. He is with Becky. Why would he stalk Kairi and put his relationship in jeopardy?" Kevin said. "I know Seth. And I have to say that Kairi may have a point. He will cross lines to get in someone's head. Raheem is a threat to his championship, and he is worried about facing him at Summer Slam." Roman said. "Looks like it is time that Seth as to go through an interrogation tonight. I wonder who the good cop will be and who will be the bad cop?" Randy said as he looked at me as he was insinuating that we confront Seth together, I nodded as I was ready to get some answers. "I know where you two are going with this, but you know we got your back." Kevin said to me and Randy as I nodded. Later that night, Monday Night Raw has kicked off as everyone was dressed. Me and Randy was on a mission. We wanted some answers, and we wasn't going to take no for an answer. We spotted Seth getting snacks out of the vending machine as we ran and slammed him to the wall. "Hey, what the hell?!" Seth shouted. "It is time that we have a talk Seth." Randy said to him. "About what?" Seth said as he looked at us. "Talk about why in the hell are you stalking my girlfriend Kairi Sane!" I shouted as I had him pinned to the wall.

"Are you guys out of your fucking minds?! Why in the fuck would I be stalking your girlfriend when I am engaged to one of the hottest girls on the Raw roster?!" Seth shouted. "Don't play fucking stupid with us! We know you are behind this! The same shit happened to my wife!" Randy shouted. "You guys must be high! I don't have shit to do with this!" Seth shouted as Becky walked over and saw what was going on. "Hey! Get the fuck off him you two right now!" Becky shouted. "Relax, we are just trying to get some answers from your fiancé." Randy said to Becky. "Raheem look at me, Seth doesn't have anything to do with this. He is not the one stalking Kairi." Becky said to me as I raised an eyebrow. "He was with me for a whole week. Trust me on this, Raheem." Becky said as I sighed. "Let's put him down Randy." I said as Randy sighs and we put him down together. "Thank you. I hope you find out who is the stalker and you make him pay." Becky said to me as I nodded then walked off with Randy. "I told you it wasn't me." Seth said as he looked at me then I stopped walking. "Seth, I spared you because of Becky but if I found out that you are lying and have something to do with this. I'm a rip your heart out." I said as I walked off with Randy. Alexa stood there with her arms crossed as she looked at me. "What do you want, Alexa?" I said as I was not in the mood to talk to her. "Seriously Raheem, what is wrong with you? You are going around jacking people up and threatening them." Alexa said to me. "I am not in the mood for you to be lecturing me about my behavior, Alexa." I said. "Clearly being with Kairi has made you lost your shit, Raheem. You are so stubborn that you don't want to admit that you are better off with me. Ever since you have gotten with her. It is one mishap after another. Honey she is like a black cat. You need to get rid of her before things get worst." Alexa said to me as Randy clapped. "Amazing advice you are giving out Dr. Jenn Mann. Now if you excuse us, we have to get ready for our matches." Randy said to Alexa. "You know that I am right. And Raheem, this attitude is not you. Randy is the wrong person to hang out with. The Raheem that I know would not act like this." Alexa said as she walked off. Randy put his hand on my shoulder. "Hey, don't pay her no mind. You did what you had to do. Unfortunately, Seth was not our guy. But I still think that he is full of shit." Randy said as I sighed. Twenty minutes later, I was taping up my fists as I was getting ready to defend my title against this mysterious stalker. I was on the phone with Ric Flair informing him about everything that happened a week ago. "Wow that is crazy. It's a good thing that your girlfriend was there to calm you down. Pepper spray is not a joke brother. Next week, I will be there with you guys in New Orleans. After Raw we are going out to party in the Mardi Gras, my treat! Partying should relieve you of the stress brother! Woooo!" Ric said as I laughed a little. "Maybe a little party can help after the crazy two weeks I been having." I said. "Well we are going to party next week in New Orleans! I am checking out tomorrow morning in LA. I had to get you promoted for Summer Slam since you are facing Seth Rollins for the WWE Championship. Well I must go to get some rest. Take care my brother." Ric said as he hangs up. As I put my phone in my gym bag, I saw Kairi walked over towards me. "Baby, please be careful out there. I have a bad feeling about this match." Kairi said to me as she held my hands. "Babe don't worry. I will be fine. I am going to beat the living shit out of this creep who has been stalking you for weeks." I said to my girlfriend as she kissed me softly. "Be safe." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Always." I said to her as I smiled then walked off as I hear my music playing.

Ten minutes have gone by as I waited in the ring for the stalker to show up to face me in the ring. The referee started counting all the way to ten as I ended up winning by count out. "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner as a result of a count out. Still the WWE Intercontinental Champion! Mr. Monday Night Raheem Davis!" The announcer shouted as I was frustrated because I wanted to get my hands on that stalker. "Raheem looks frustrated." Michael said as I took the mic as they played my music. "Cut the music! Hey chicken shit! Grow some balls and take this ass whooping like a man! Come on!" I shouted as I was pissed off. "I can't blame him. The guy has been stalking his girlfriend for weeks." Corey said as I waited. The Stalker showed up on the screen. "Hello Raheem. I apologize for not showing up. I was having trouble with transportation. But I tell you what I will do. How about I unmask myself so you Kairi and the WWE universe can see who is under this mask." The stalker said as I was anxious to see who is under the mask. The stalker is slowly taking off the mask. After he took off the mask, he lift his head up with a smile as it was someone that I least expected. "Oh my God! It's Randy Orton!" Michael shouted as I was pissed. "Unbelievable!" Corey shouted. "What the fuck?" I said to myself then someone turned me around and I saw it was Randy Orton. After he turned me around, he gave me the RKO as the crowd was stunned. I was laid out in the ring. "Randy Orton with an RKO out of nowhere!" Michael shouted. "I cannot understand what Randy's motive of stalking Kairi is." Corey said. Kairi put her hand over her mouth s she was shocked. Paige shook her head as she was disgusted. Randy smiled as he picked up the microphone as the fans booed him. "The cat is out of the bag, Raheem. Allow me to quote this late rapper from Brooklyn name the Notorious B.IG. If you don't know, now you know." Randy said as he dropped the microphone then dropped the mask on my chest then walked out of the ring as the fans booed as they played his music. Kairi ran down to the ring as I try to get up. Kairi got in and was helping me up. I looked at Randy as I was pissed off. Randy looked at me smiling. "What will be Randy's explanation for his actions? Find out next week on Monday Night Raw!" Michael shouted as I held on to Kairi as I couldn't believe that Randy stabbed me in the back.