Chapter 14

Later that night Me and Kairi went to a club in Dallas with some of our friends. Kairi bought Paige and Asuka to the club and I bought Kevin and Titus to the club as well. "Congrats on winning the Intercontinental belt, bro." Kevin said to me as he put his hand on my shoulder. "I appreciate it bro." I said to him with a smile then I saw my girlfriend hug me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. "I can't believe that my man is the new Intercontinental champion." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Me neither babe. I received a lot of praises from WWE legends on my title victory." I said to my girlfriend. "I saw Ricky The Dragon Steamboat, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, and even Scott Hall congratulating you on winning the title on your Twitter page. You are a hot commodity my man." Kevin Owens said to me as he sipped his beer. "It feels good getting praises from Legends that I admired as a kid." I said with a smile. Kevin chuckled as he saw Titus dancing with Asuka. "He never learns." I said to Kevin as I chuckled as well. I kept watching as I saw Titus was dancing with Asuka and Paige. As I saw Paige dancing on Titus. I saw her giving me a smile and then she winked at me as I was shocked. Kevin was on his phone as he tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey man, you won't believe this wresting rumor that is going around." He said to me as I looked at him. "What rumor?" I asked out of curiosity. "They said that WWE is talking about ending this whole PG and PG-13 era and going back to the ruthless aggression era." Kevin said to me as he was still looking at his phone. My eyes widened as I looked at him. "What?! Are you serious? But won't that affect merchandise and endorsement aimed towards kids?" I asked Kevin as I was confused about the rumors. "I don't know. But we shouldn't worry. Unless Triple H or Vince come and tell us that we are going back to TV-14. We should take these rumors with a grain of salt." Kevin said as he looked at me. I nodded then I saw Paige and Asuka both smiling at me while they were dancing on each other after Titus went to the restroom. They were making sexual taunts towards me then Paige pulled down her top, showing off her bare breasts. My jaws dropped as I saw her breasts and my drink fell out of my hand. Kevin raised his eyebrow as he was confused by my actions. "Are you okay, bro?" Kevin asked me as he raised an eyebrow. "Dude you won't believe this, Paige just flashed me." I said as he looked at him then Kevin's eyes widened. "Really? Wait she hangs with Kairi and Asuka. She has to know that you and Kairi are together." Kevin said to me as he was shocked. "I don't know what is going on, but I know Kairi is not going to appreciate her friends pushing up on her boyfriend." I said to Kevin then I saw Kairi walked over and she sits on my lap. "Hey baby. What you two are talking about?" Kairi asked me as she smiled at me. I was going to say something, but Kevin jumped in for me. "I was telling Raheem about this rumor that is going around about WWE." Kevin said to Kairi. Kairi raised an eyebrow as she was curious. "What rumor?" She asked him. "There is a rumor that Vince McMahon is thinking about bringing back the ruthless aggression era." Kevin said to her. "Really?" Kairi asked him and she looked at me. "We might be going back to TV-14 instead of TV-PG." I said to my girlfriend with a smile. "But it is like I said bro. We can't believe it unless Vince or Triple H makes that announcement." Kevin said to me and Kairi. "If the rumors are true, then it would be awesome." Kairi said to me and Kevin as she laid her head on my shoulder. I smiled as I saw her laying on me then I looked up and saw Paige winked at me. I was getting uncomfortable with the flirting that is going on with girls who were supposed to be her friends. Kairi looked at me as she noticed that something was bothering me. "You okay babes?" She asked as she looked at me. "I don't know." I said as I was trying to avoid looking at her friends. "Come on. We can talk in private hun." Kairi said as she grabbed my hand and took me to the VIP room. She locked the door then walked close to me. "So, tell me what's wrong Raheem?" Kairi asked me. "I think your friends have a thing for me Kairi." I said as I looked at her. "Who? Paige and Asuka?" Kairi asked me as she look concerned then I slowly nodded with her eyes closed and she started to giggle. "Baby, it's okay. Paige and Asuka both have a crush on you. They think you are cute." Kairi said as she smiled at me. "Babe tonight your friend Paige was dancing on Asuka and she..." I said as I was interrupted by my girlfriend putting her finger over my mouth. "I know what your problem is. You are very tensed bae. It's from your match and it is my fault that I should have relieved you before we came to the club. So, I am going to fix that problem." Kairi said as she giggled then she unzipped my pants. "Bae you got to listen to me. Paige she...Ugh." I said as I was interrupted again as my girlfriend begins sucking me as I grunt and moan a little. She continues to insert my shaft into her mouth as she teases the tip of my shaft with her tongue. I completely ignored what I was going to say to Kairi as I was enjoying the pleasure. "Oh, shit baby. Mmmm." I said as I was moaning, feeling the grip from her mouth getting stronger as she continues gripping my shaft. Kevin was talking to Paige and Asuka at the table. "So where is that cute friend of yours, Kevin?" Paige said to him with a smile. "Um he is somewhere trying to relieve some stress." Kevin said as he looked at her. Me and Kairi are still in the VIP room as she was riding on top of me as her hands were on my chest. "Oh baby, fuck me!" She shouted as she was moaning as she kept riding me. "What did you do to him? You got him feeling nervous." Kevin said to Paige as he raised an eyebrow then Paige starts laughing. "Well I did show him my boobies. Do you want to see?" Paige said as she grins then Kevin shook his head. "No thanks. My wife would not appreciate me letting other women flash me." He said as he looked at her. "Ah come on Kev. Live a little." Paige said as she giggled. "No thanks. Matter of fact, Titus come here!" Kevin shouted as Titus walked over. "What's up Kev." Titus asked Kevin. "Paige wants to show you her boobies." Kevin said to Titus as Paige giggles. "No! No! Don't do it, Paige! He was not ready for Asuka!" Asuka shouted. "Nobody wasn't talking to you!" Titus shouted at Asuka. Paige stood up and grabbed Titus's hand. "I am in a certain mood, Titus. So let's head back to your room and please don't disappoint me like you did with Asuka." Paige said as she walked off with Titus holding her hand. I raised an eyebrow as I was holding hands with Kairi. "What's going on over here?" I asked Kevin. "Oh nothing, just Paige and Titus are going to handle their business." Kevin said as Kairi giggled with her hand over her mouth. "Where you two been?" Kevin asked me then Kairi chimed in. "Well my boyfriend was a tense from his match, so I helped him relieve some stress." Kairi said as she giggles. "Raheem! Kairi told me that you have a big dick." Asuka said as she smiled then I started to blush a little. "Asuka! You made him blush!" Kairi said as she giggled and grabbed Asuka's hand so they could have some private girl talk. "Well I took Paige off of your back for now." Kevin said to me. "I appreciate your help bro. The last thing I need is anyone fucking shit up for me and Kairi." I said to Kevin as I sit back down. "Don't worry, me and Titus, and Joe got your back, bro. So, how was the VIP room for you and Kairi?" Kevin said with a smile as I chuckled.