Chapter 30

The next day, me and my girlfriend decided to have a private picnic in the park I used to go to when I was a kid. "That fried fish smells good babes." Kairi said to me with a smile. "Yeah it does. That fish market is one of the best on Crenshaw Boulevard." I said to her with a smile as I pull our meal out and putting it on paper plates. "This park brings back memories. I used to come here as a kid. I was in middle school when we moved out here." I said as I looked around going down memory lane. "So how old were you when you moved out here?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I was thirteen years old when I moved out here." I said to Kairi with a smile as I gave her a plate. We started eating our food, then Kairi saw something on her phone as she looked shocked. "Babe, did you know that Alexa was around in your match?" Kairi asked as she looked at me. "I don't know. All I remember is hearing her yelling out to me that Seth was down." I said as I looked at Kairi. "Look baby." Kairi said as she walked over to me and showed me a video off YouTube on her phone. I watched the video and saw Alexa hitting Seth in the back of the head with the WWE Championship belt during the match. I was shocked as I didn't know what to say. "She is always around. I'm so sick of this. I'm not hungry anymore." Kairi said as she stood up. "Kairi wait! This isn't my fault. I didn't ask for Alexa to come to my match." I said as I stood up from the table. Kairi rolled her eyes. "It is never your fault. It's always been that way. She is always around you! She was there to help you win the title at Summer Slam last night, Raheem! She will always be in your life! And I'm supposed to be your girlfriend?" Kairi said as she looked at me then I walked over to her. "You think I asked her to come to ringside? Whatever happened to you will trust me more and give me the benefit of the doubt? Whatever happened to all the promises we made to each other, Kairi? Now you want to break them?" I said as I looked at her. "Don't you dare talk to me about breaking promises when you kept breaking yours, Raheem! I—" Kairi stopped as I started kissing her. She tries to push me off her. "Stop Raheem, I am so mad at you right now. Stop... Or I will slap you." Kairi said as she tried to slap me, but I blocked it and pick her up running towards the Men public restroom at the park. "Where are you taking me, Raheem? I am warning you. Stop." Kairi said as she was hitting me as I took her inside and I pulled down her panties from under her jean skirt then I pulled down my pants after I loosen my belt. "Are you crazy Raheem?" Kairi said as she looked at me with a serious face, but I can tell she was secretly getting turned on by this. I picked her up and pinned her on the wall. As I had her on the wall. "That's enough Raheem. I am serious. I am still mat at—" Kairi stopped as she gasped a little as she felt my shaft inside her entrance. I kept going as I was inside of her as she started moaning. "I'm still mad... At you." Kairi said as she kept moaning while she had her arm around me. She wanted to hit me, but she couldn't fight it anymore. She started to wrap her legs around my waist after both of her flip flap sandals fell on the floor. "Oh baby, don't stop!" Kairi shouted as she kept moaning. I kept going as we kept fucking for fifteen minutes until I came inside of her as we both breathe heavily. Kairi held my face as she inserted her tongue in my mouth as we were tongue kissing. After we were done kissing, she placed her forehead on mine as she smiled at me. "I forgot what we were fighting about." Kairi said to me as I smiled and kissed her lips.

"So, what are you going to do about Alexa, babe?" Kairi asked me as she put her sandals back on. "Who?" I replied as she chuckled, and she hit my arm. "Boy, I am serious." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Kairi, it's like I said a hundred times. I do not want Alexa. I am with you, babe." I said as I looked at her. "I know. I know. I'm sorry about earlier. I was jealous about Alexa helping you in your match instead of fighting with that orange red haired bitch. I'm your girlfriend, if anyone that should be helping you is me, Raheem." Kairi said as she looked up at me then I held on to her. "Baby listen, I didn't ask for Alexa's help nor did I need her help. I could have beaten Seth by myself and I still beat him with my own finisher, babe." I said as I looked at her then she nodded. "I know baby. I'm sorry for tripping on you like that. I shouldn't let my jealousy get the best of me." Kairi said as she looked up at me as I smiled. "I have to admit it is kind of cute seeing my girlfriend getting all jealous." I said as I chuckled then Kairi started giggling. "Or maybe you just turned on by us having sex when we were in a heated argument." Kairi said with a smirk. "Maybe we need to argue more." I said as I chuckled then Kairi hit my arm as she chuckled. Later that night, I was in the restaurant with my girlfriend and Paige talking while Ric Flair was hitting up on the waitress. I was a little annoyed about my argument I had with Seth Rollins on Twitter over my title victory at Summer Slam. Kairi sighs as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Baby ignore him. He is just mad because he is no longer the WWE Champion. He can not accept the fact that you beat him." Kairi said to me as she was trying to calm me down. "Yeah, he wouldn't said shit have he pinned you with the curb stomp after low blowing you. I hate to say it, but I am glad that Alexa came down there and bashed his brains out with the belt. He wants to scream about how he got screwed but he try to screw you in your hometown. He doesn't like that the shoe is on the other foot love. You beat him on your own with your finisher. You earn that belt. I am proud of you Raheem." Paige said to me with a smile. "And I am damn sure proud of you baby." Kairi said to me as she kissed me softly. "We are all proud of you champ. It's like I always said in the past. In order to be the man, you have to beat the man. And You beat the man." Ric Flair said as he put his hand on my shoulder. Meanwhile at the Staples center, Monday Night Raw has kicked off as everyone was pumped up and ready to go. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are live at the Staples Center! Home of the Los Angeles Lakers and home of Summer Slam!" Michael shouted. "I wonder what is going to happen tonight in the aftermath of Summer Slam, Michael! Seth is still heated about losing the WWE title in a controversial way!" Corey shouted. "I have a feeling that tonight will be chaotic, Corey! And we will hear from the new WWE Champion! Prime Time Raheem Davis! He will be here tonight to talk about his win in his hometown last night at Summer Slam!" Michael shouted. Stephanie was getting worried as she was looking around for me. "Hey Steve, where is Raheem?" Stephanie asked Steve. "He will be here later. Don't worry." Steve said to Stephanie as she nodded. Meanwhile, Gran Metalik was in a one on one match against Cedric Alexander. They were going at it in the ring as they were giving their all into the kickoff match. Cedric hits his finishing move called the Lumbar check on Gran Metalik. "Cedric Alexander with the Lumbar Check on Gran Metalik! He goes for the pin!" Michael shouted as Seth race down the ring with a steel chair.