Chapter 18

We were both in the ring as the fans cheered for us. Roman grabbed the microphone as they cut off his music. "You ready to see who our tag team partner for this Sunday is?" Roman asked me as I nodded as I was holding a microphone. "Oh yeah. Is everyone here in Miami ready to see who our partner is?!" I shouted as the fans cheered. I raised an eyebrow as I heard fans chanting a name as if they knew who is our partner that left me puzzled. "Alright I will give you one hint. He is from Miami." Roman said as he smiled and hears the fans chanting the name of who is our mystery partner. We stood as we waited for our partner to arrive then we hear his voice before the music drops. "If you smeeeeeeeeeeeell! What the Rock is cooking." The music plays as The Rock came out as the crowd went crazy. "Oh my God! The Rock is here in his hometown!" Michael Cole shouted. "The most electrifying man in sports entertainment is here tonight on Raw!" Corey shouted. "Here comes the People's champ!" Jerry shouted as The Rock was standing on the turnbuckle as the crowd went crazy. After he got down, he grabbed the microphone as his music cuts off. The Rock smiled as he hears the fans chanting Rocky. I couldn't believe that I am in the ring with The Rock out of all people. I was beyond thrilled. "Finally, The Rock has come back... Home." The Rock said as the fans cheered loudly. "You heard it right. It is the most electrifying man teaming up with the big dog... And the new Mr. Monday Night." The Rock said as I smiled. "Now the Empire coming out here every Monday night trying to dominate everything in WWE. What bothers me about this is how the crew was formed. They were formed because my man Raheem Davis over here got tired of Alexa offering him a piece of that poontang pie. She didn't want to take no for an answer, so she formed a team with her ex-boyfriend who is butthurt over Raheem being with Alexa and this guy who calls himself the monster among men who has an obsession of someone getting these hands. There is something wrong with that catchphrase. All I have to say Roman and Raheem. Never take showers around Braun." The Rock said to us as we looked at each other. "I know where this is going!" Jerry shouted then Alexa's music plays as Alexa, Buddy, and Braun came out as the fans booed. "It's about time The Empire came to put an end to this!" Corey shouted. "Who in the hell do you think you are? We are the Empire. Show us some respect." Alexa said to the Rock as he raised his iconic eyebrow. Buddy grabbed the microphone from Alexa. "Sunday, I don't care if you will be there at The Great American Bash, Rock. I will prove everyone wrong when I pin one of you and walk out of Phoenix, Arizona as the new WWE Intercontinental Champion." Buddy said to us then Braun grabbed the microphone. "And the three of you will find out when you guys get. These. Hands!" Braun said as The Empire start walking off. "Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! The Rock has something to say. Did you think I was going to let you guys leave so soon in my hometown?" The Rock said to The Empire as Buddy grabbed the microphone. "I'll tell you what we think. We..." Buddy said but was interrupted by The Rock. "It doesn't matter what you think!" The Rock shouted as the crowd cheered while me and Roman laughed. "Buddy walked right into that." Michael said as he chuckled. "The Rock is in a giving mood. Now Braun you are all about finding things, and Buddy you are all about proving things. Well the Rock is going to make you two happy men tonight. And Alexa, don't worry you won't be left out." The Rock said as Alexa raised an eyebrow as she knew The Rock was up to something. "Oh boy, I know where this is going. I heard this twenty years ago." Jerry said.

"Now before you face The Rock, Roman Reigns, and Raheem Davis this Sunday at The Great American Bash. The Rock wants you to go find a quiet place tonight. And make sure you take Alexa with you as well." The Rock said as Buddy and Braun looked at each other as they were confused. Alexa looked at The Rock as she raised an eyebrow. "A quiet place?" Michael asked as he was confused. "What to meditate?" Corey asked out of curiosity. "You guys will see what he means by that." Jerry said to Michael and Corey. "You two together and nobody else except for Alexa. You guys go somewhere you guys can be alone." The Rock said as me and Roman was holding our laughs in. "Wait a minute." Michael said. "And all of your dreams will come true." The Rock said while The Empire looked at him. "Where is he going with this?" Corey asked. "Who knows." Michael said to Corey as security were by ringside. "All of your dreams will come true. Your dreams Braun is to finding things. Your dreams Buddy is to proving things will come true. And this is how you do it. Buddy when you're by yourself with Braun, pull your pants down." The Rock said as Buddy started walking towards the ring but was stopped by security. "Oh no." Jerry said as Michael started laughing. "Wait a minute!" Corey shouted. "Go ahead Buddy, pull your pants down and prove to Braun that you are not a woman." The Rock said as Buddy was trying to break through security to get to The Rock. Me and Roman started laughing in the ring while Alexa's eyes widened as she could not believe what she is hearing. "This is beyond inappropriate!" Corey shouted while Michael and Jerry started laughing. "And Braun Stroman, since you want to find things. You can get these hands and you go ahead and find the penis that Buddy claims he has." The Rock said as Braun tries to get through security. "Oh no!" Corey shouted as Michael and Jerry were laughing. Alexa's eyes widened once again while the fans cheered. Me and Roman was laughing again while The Rock smiled. Kairi was backstage laughing with Asuka and Paige. "Cut that shit out!" Braun shouted as The Rock smiled. "And Alexa while they are doing that, you can start playing with the nipples on those orangutan titties of yours." The Rock said as Alexa's mouth was wide open. "Oh no!" Jerry shouted as he and Michael were laughing again. "How dare he insult the goddess like that!" Corey shouted. "And after you two are done playing touchy feely with Buddy's inky winky." The Rock said as Buddy and Braun kept trying to get pass security. "Inky winky?" Michael asked as he and Jerry both laughed. The fans started chanting Inky winky while me and Roman kept laughing. "After you two jabronies are done doing that, bring your candy asses to The Great American Bash so Roman, Raheem, and The Rock can whip that ass all over Phoenix, Arizona! If you smeeeeeeeeeell! What the Rock is cooking." The Rock said as he raised his signature eyebrow as they played his music. The Empire walked in the back as they were pissed off and embarrassed. Five minute later me and Roman went backstage as I went to go talk to my girlfriend. Paige was trying not to laugh. "Your girlfriend could not stop laughing at the way you guys roasted The Empire." Paige said as she chuckled. "That wasn't me it was The Rock." I said as I laughed then I saw Kairi walked over to me as she slapped my arm. Her makeup was messed up from crying laughing. "This is your fault babe. Don't ever make me laugh like that again." Kairi said as she started laughing again. "Blame the Rock for the jokes." I said as I chuckled. "Now I have to redo my make up because of you. You still in the mood for us to go out clubbing tonight?" Kairi said to me with her arms around my neck. "Of course, babe." I said then she kissed me softly.