Chapter 31

A week later, we are now in Indianapolis, Indiana. We have been settling in a hotel for three days as we are here for another Monday Night Raw show. I was outside on the bench with my girlfriend as we were talking and spending time together away from our friends for once. "Can you believe that you are getting another shot at the Women's Championship tonight, babe?" I said to her as I was holding on to her. "I know. I'm so nervous, babe." Kari said as she looked up at me with a smile. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the WWE Champion and the next Raw Women's Champion all hugged up together." Paige said as she walked over with a smile. "I don't know, guys. I am not sure if tonight is the night for me." Kari said to us. "That's nonsense, babe." I said to my girlfriend. "Your boyfriend is right, listen to him. You are ready." Paige said to her with a smile. Later that Night, Monday Night Raw kicked off with the pyro and the roaring of live fans in Indianapolis. "Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are live in Indianapolis, Indiana!" Michael Cole shouted. I hugged my girlfriend from behind as she jumped a little. "Hey baby. Are you still nervous about your match?" I asked as I smiled at her. "Kind of." Kairi said as she sighs while looking at her phone then she turned around and looked at me. "He texted me." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Who?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow. Kairi was about to tell me who texted her until she saw Alexa walking towards us as she was annoyed. "What do you want?" Kairi asked with her arms crossed. Alexa rolled her eyes at Kairi then she looked at me. "Raheem, can I talk to you for a minute?" Alexa asked as she looked up at me. "No, the hell you cannot talk to him! What part of he does not want you anymore you cannot understand?! Are you fucking retarded or something?!" Kairi shouted as she was getting tired of Alexa's obsession with me. I walked over to my girlfriend so I can calm her down since other wrestlers started looking at us. "Baby, calm down please. We don't want to make a scene and Stephanie or Steve coming over here, okay? I am going to talk to Alexa for a split second so she can go. She won't leave until I talk to her." I said to Kairi as she took a deep breath and slowly nodded. "Please make her go babes. I'm sick of this shit." Kairi said as she looked at me then I walked over to Alexa as she was waiting on me. "Alright Alexa, what is it?" I asked her. "Raheem, I gave it some thought last night, and I want to say that I am sorry for kissing you last week on Raw. I let my emotions get the best of me and I also wanted to congratulate you for being the WWE Champion. You really worked hard on getting that belt, Raheem." Alexa said as she looked up at me then I slowly nodded. "I accept your apology, Alexa. I really appreciate you telling me this. It's time for you to move on Alexa. I am with Kairi now and we are both happy. You must respect the fact that we are in a relationship. If you can accept those things, then maybe one day me and you can become friends." I said to her then Alexa smiled then walked over and hugged me. "I promise that I will change." Alexa said with a smile then she walked off. I sighs a little then I walked back over to my girlfriend. "What did she want?" Kairi asked me with a straight face.

"She said that she was sorry for kissing last week on Raw and promise to change after I told her that she needs to move on and respect that fact that me and you are together now." I said to Kairi as she rolled her eyes. "Oh God, you don't believe her, do you?" She said to me. "Hell no. I already find it strange for her to apologizing for kissing me. I'm sure she is up to something." I said to her. "You think?" Kairi asked as she rolled her eyes. "So, who was texting you babe?" I asked my girlfriend as she deeply sighs. "It was Joey... My ex-boyfriend." Kairi said as she looked up at me. I sighs as I looked at her. "Don't worry babe. I will get to the bottom of this. Last time it was Randy fucking with us." I said as I looked at her. "Baby it's him. I know it's him." Kairi said as she looked up at me. "Don't worry babe. I will protect you. I won't let him hurt you." I said to her as she nodded. "Focus on the Raw Women's Championship, babe. He is not important." I said to her as she smiled a little and kissed me softly. Ten minutes later, I was backstage as wrestlers were breaking me and Randy up after we got into a fight. "For the last time, I have nothing to do with texting your girlfriend!" Randy shouted. "You're full of shit! I know you are behind it!" I shouted back at Randy then I felt someone was pulling me then I saw it was Alexa. Alexa pulled me from the crowd of wrestlers and pulled me to the other side from the crowd. "What in the hell is wrong with you?!" Alexa asked me as she had her arms crossed. "Randy is texting Kairi pretending to be Joey again!" I shouted as I was still heated. "First off. Calm down, okay? Second, how do we know if it's Randy? What if this Joey guy is real this time?" Alexa said as she looked up at me. "That's bullshit, Alexa." I said as I looked at her as I was still heated. "Raheem stop! You need to—" Alexa shouted as she stopped as she saw Steve walking towards them. "What in the hell is going on over here?" Seve said to me, Randy, and Alexa. "Nothing." Alexa replied as she was worried about me. "It doesn't look like nothing to me. What it looks like is a main event. Since these two want to beat the hell out of each other, it will be Randy Orton going one on one with the WWE Champion Raheem Davis." Steve said to us as I nodded. "Hey Raheem, how about you put the belt on the line as well?" Randy said to me as I nodded. "You want it? You got it." I said to him. "There you go. It will be Raheem Davis defending the WWE Championship against Randy Orton tonight. Raw is on fire tonight." Steve said as he chuckled then walked off. Fifteen minutes later, I was standing behind the curtain with my girlfriend as it was time for the Raw Women's Championship match. Kairi had her arms around my neck as she sighs. "This is my fault." Kairi said to me. "It's not your fault babe. I lost my cool earlier." I said to her. "It is honey. You wouldn't be stressed right now if I have not told you about Joey." Kairi said as she looked up at me. Meanwhile Stephanie walked up to Seth as he was with his fiancé and members of The Empire. "Seth, we need to talk right now. Come to my office." Stephanie said to Seth. "We don't have to talk private, Stephanie. Whatever you have to say to me, you can say it in front of them." Seth said to Stephanie with a smirk. "Alright, have it your way. Last week you pushed down Michael Cole in the ring when he was trying to interview you. Now he is having issues with his back and is looking at filing a lawsuit. And he says that he is not going to sue the WWE. He is going to sue you. You know the policy about putting your hands on a non-WWE wrestler. As the commissioner of Monday Night Raw, I am going to fine you of one hundred thousand dollars." Stephanie said as she looked at Seth.