Chapter 23

A week later, we are now located in Charlotte, North Carolina for another Monday Night Raw show. I was talking to Kevin and Roman in the lobby about what happened in Las Vegas with me and the girls as their eyes widened. "Holy shit dude, not only you fucked both of the Kabuki Warriors." Kevin said to me then Roman finished the sentence. "But you fucked Paige as well at the same time?" Roman asked. "Yeah. It was fun too." I said with a smile. "I swear you are a lucky guy to have a girlfriend who would let you have this much fun." Kevin said to me. "Our wives would never be cool with us touching another female. Let alone have an orgy. You are a lucky dude." Roman said to me with a smile. "Yeah, my girlfriend is amazing." I said with a smile. Alexa walked over as she heard most of our conversation. "You mean she is a slut?" Alexa said to me while she folded her arms. "What's wrong Alexa? You sound jealous?" I said to her with a smirk then Alexa rolled her eyes. "Boy please. I am not jealous of that whore you call a girlfriend." Alexa said. "Oh yes you are." Kevin said to Alexa. "If you wasn't then why were you eavesdropping on our conversation and judging Raheem's relationship with Kairi?" Roman said to Alexa with a smirk. "You guys call what he has with Kairi a relationship? I think it is disgusting what she is doing. She letting you fuck Asuka and Paige, Raheem, seriously? I would never force you to fuck any of my friends. I never force you to fuck Nikki and Zelina when me and you was together. She is corrupting you sweetheart. You might want to drop her. You know you can do better you should have stayed with me." Alexa said to me. "I don't think so. You don't think me and Kairi have a relationship, but I disagree with you. It's nothing wrong with a little fun. You have your own opinion and you are entitled to it but what me and Kairi do is no one's business but ours." I said as I looked at her then she walked up to me. "You know damn well that you do not want to be with her. You are doing this to punish me for dumping you. Deep down inside you know that you are still in love with me. I know while you are fucking her, you were thinking about me. Just admit that I was the best you ever had." Alexa said to me then me, Kevin, and Roman started laughing. "You are so full of yourself." I said as I kept laughing. "I was the best that you ever had." Kevin said as he was mocking Alexa. "This is some funny shit right here." Roman said as he kept laughing then Alexa walked over and kissed me. I pulled away from her. "Okay, you are totally violating me right now." I said as I looked at her. "Act like you don't want me in front of your little friends but you know that you want me." Alexa said then Kairi walked over and pushed her out of the way. "Back off bitch. He is mine. He already told you no so fuck off." Kairi said as she looked at her. "Your man?! No boo boo you know damn well that you stole him from me. Did he tell you that he still think about the sex we had and how I had him saying my name? He knows that I am the best that he ever had." Alexa said to her then Kairi starts laughing. "Bitch please. Get over yourself, no one stole Raheem from you. You lost him on your own. And when the last time you two had sex? Yeah, I thought so. No answer. Now my name is the one he is shouting when we have sex." Kairi said as she looked at her. "Oh really? I bet you were saying his name too or maybe you were saying Joey." Alexa said as Kairi's eyes widened then she gets pissed off and tackles Alexa. "You fucking bitch! I'll kill you!" Kairi shouted as she was choking Alexa. "Get this crazy bitch off me!" Alexa shouted as I ran and grabbed Kairi.

I was shocked at how angry my girlfriend was when she attacked Alexa. Zelina ran over and grabbed Alexa. Paige and Asuka walked over after they saw Kairi attacked Alexa. "You need to keep your crazy bitch under control." Zelina said to me. "How about you tell your friend to stop starting shit with people." I said to her as Zelina walked off with Alexa. Kairi was still angry as she shouted at Alexa, cursing in Japanese language. "Baby, please calm down. Don't let Alexa get to you." I said as I was my girlfriend and I was pleading with you. "How dare she bring his fucking name up." Kairi said as she pulled away from me. "Kairi who is Joey?" I asked her. "It doesn't matter." Kairi said to me as she didn't look at me. "Come on, Kairi you can talk to me about anything. What happened to the promise we made to each other of not keeping things from each other?" I said as I looked at her then she turned around and looked at me. "I told you that it doesn't matter! Now drop it!" Kairi shouted then she walked off. "Kairi wait!" I shouted as she kept walking off. I was attempted to go after her until Paige stopped me. "Wait love. I will go talk to her to find out what's wrong and try to calm her down." Paige said to me as she ran to go talk to Kairi. I sighed as Asuka rubbed my shoulder for comfort. Later that night, Monday Night Raw has already kicked off. Everyone is dressed up for the show, I was backstage taping up my wrist. Kevin walked over to me. "Hey bro, is everything okay with you and Kairi?" Kevin asked me as I sighed and looked at him. "I really don't know. She hasn't spoken to me ever since that fight she had with Alexa. I don't know what to do." I said as I was confused with my girlfriend's behavior. "Maybe she just need time to cool off. Every relationship has its ups and downs. I'm sure she will—" Kevin said to me then he stopped as he saw Kairi walked up to me. I raised an eyebrow after Kevin paused then I turned around and saw Kairi standing. "Raheem can we talk?" Kairi asked me. "I'm going to go get a Gatorade out of the machine." Kevin said as he was trying to give me and Kairi time to talk. "Yeh. What's up?" I said as I looked at her then Kairi walked over and held my hand. "Baby, I am so sorry for snapping on you like that. I lost it when Alexa bought up his name." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Who is Joey babe?" I asked as she sighs. "Joey... He is my abusive ex-boyfriend. I thought Alexa was my friend when I told her about him when I came to the main roster. He was stalking me in Tampa a year ago and popping up at NXT events. I had to file a restraining order on him and in He used to contact me multiple times until I changed my number. That's why I lost it when Alexa bought up his name. Baby I am very sorry for how I was acting towards you. It just bought up painful memories when someone said his name." Kairi said as she had tears down her face then I walked over and hugged her closely. "Don't worry Kairi you have me now. I promise that you will be safe around me. I won't let anyone hurt you. You know that I fuck him up babe. You know, that right?" I said as I looked at her then she nodded as she wiped her tears and kissed me softly. "I love you so much, Raheem." Kairi said as she looked at me as she held my face. "I love you too, Kairi." I said to her with a smile. Becky Lynch walked over to me and my girlfriend then Kairi rolled her eyes as she saw her. I stood up as I looked at Becky. "What do you want?" Kairi asked Becky. "I am not her to cause trouble with you two." Becky said to us. "Why are you here Becky?" I asked her as I raised an eyebrow. "Look, Seth is my fiancé and I do not agree with some of the things he has done. That night when he joined The Empire, we got into a big fight about it. I want to apologize to you guys for his behavior." Becky said as I nodded. "You don't owe us an apology Becky. You are not responsible for what Seth does. We're good Becky." I said as I gave her pound. She gave me pound back as she smiled and walked off.