Chapter 6

It has been a week since the incident took place on Raw. My girlfriend is now recuperating at her home in Orlando, Florida. What's funny is that she is only a couple of blocks away from me. I decide to visit her as I ring the doorbell. As I wait for her to come to the door, someone open the door and it was Nikki Cross. "Hey Raheem." She said with a smile. "Hey Nikki, is Alexa there?" I asked her as I looked at her. "Yeah, sure. She needs someone special that can cheer her up." Nikki said as she lets me inside of Alexa's house. She had me to follow her upstairs after I closed the door. Nikki walked into Alexa's room after she told me wait here as she wants to surprise her. "You have a visitor, Alexa." Nikki said to Alexa with a smile as Alexa rolled her eyes and sighs. "Please, I don't want to be bother with anyone right. Tell them that I am asleep or something." She said to Nikki as she didn't want to be bothered. She winced in pain as she sits up in the bed holding a mug with green tea. I walked in to surprise her. "I hope you want to be bothered with me." I said with a smirk with my arms folded as she had a big smile on her face. "Come here you." Alexa said to me as I walked over and hugged her, and she kissed me on the lips softly. "I am so glad you are here." She said with a smile then Nikki smiled. "How is my girlfriend?" I asked her with a smile. "My ribs are hurting like hell. I can't believe Nia dived on me through the table. Little my ass is you want to take your big ass on the damn top rope." Alexa said as she looked at me. "That night was crazy. I didn't expect for it to go down like this." I said as I looked at her. "I can't wait to get some payback on Nia and that nutcase Liv Morgan. I wonder what she meant when she said payback is a bitch?" Alexa said to me as she was thinking. "I think it has something to do with her obsession with me." I said to my girlfriend as I looked at her. "What do you mean?" Alexa asked as she raised an eyebrow. "You remember when I show you the secret admirer love notes when I thought it was you?" I asked Alexa as I looked at her. Alexa's eyes widened as she looked at me. "Oh my god! It was her?!" She shouted as she was shocked then I looked at her and nodded. "Let me guess, she was the one who sent the naked pictures to you as well?" Alexa asked me as she looked at me. "Bingo." I said to her. "That nutty bitch. She is thirsty for that. I swear she better back the hell off or else she is going to get an ass kicking of a lifetime." Alexa said to me as she was shaking her head. "That girl is crazy." I said as I looked at her. "What you two was arguing about that night on Valentine's Day, babe?" Alexa asked me as she looked at me. "She was making claims that... Me and her had sex at the Valentine's Day party." I said as I looked at her. It was hard for me to get it out even though I felt like nothing happened between me and Liv Morgan. Alexa rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about this babe. I am sure this will might blow over and I trust you. Let's try to forget about this, because I want to spend some time with my boyfriend. So, hop yourself in this bed and let's see what we can watch off Netflix." Alexa said to me with a smile then I smiled, and I walked and got into the bed with her and she cuddles me. "I miss cuddling with you babes." Alexa said to me with a smile. "So do I." I said to her with a smile then she leaned over and kiss me softly then she wrapped her arms around me.