Chapter 5

The next day It was officially Valentine's Day, everyone had gifts prepared for their partners. I bought a huge teddy bear and a box of chocolate for Alexa. As the other guys were treating their partners, I walked over to Alexa as she was talking to Nikki. She turned around as she saw the giant teddy bear and the box of chocolate as she smiled. "Aww. That is sweet of you. Thank you, Raheem." Alexa said as she blushed as she took the gifts then she kissed me on the cheek. "I'll be back. I'm going to put the gifts in my room." She said as she walked off with Nikki with a smile. I smiled as I was happy that she love the gifts. "So where is my gift, baby?" Liv said as she smiled at him then she hugged and kissed me on the cheek. I backed away as I looked at her. "Um... What are you talking about? And why would I have a gift for you?" I asked her as I looked at her confused. Liv smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. "I miss you baby. I still think about you, and I still think about the sex we had last night." Liv said with a smile then I pulled away from her. "I don't know what you are talking about. All I know is I felt dizzy and I been dozing off." I said to her as I raised an eyebrow. Ruby Riot and Sarah Logan walked over. "You two had sex, dude. We heard you and Liv in the room together at the party last night." Ruby said to me with a smile. "Seriously, I don't remember anything like that ever happened. Plus, I am already dating someone else." I said as I looked at them then Sarah shook her head then Ruby walked over to me with a smile. "I know you are not trying to dog my girl, Liv." Ruby said to me as I raised an eyebrow. "Dog her? Look there is nothing going on with me and Liv. I don't remember us hooking up or anything. I--" I said then I was interrupted by a hard slap to the face by Liv. "So, you are going to act like we have nothing going on?! I guess you got what you wanted and now you back with your little bitch?!" Liv shouted as she was pissed off then Ruby pulled Liv back. I rubbed my face as I looked at them. "Like I said, I don't know what in the hell you guys are talking about." I said to them then I saw Liv walked over as she attempted to slap me again then Alexa stood in front of me and glared at Liv. "Keep your hands off him. Or you will be waking up in a hospital." Alexa said to Liv as she stared down at her. "You want to put your hands on someone? How about you get that opportunity in the ring tonight? I don't have an opponent for tonight." Alexa said to her as they were in each other's face. "You're on." Liv said to her as she looked at her. Hours later, I went backstage after having my match. I saw Alexa getting ready for her match. I was walking towards her until I heard someone said that another female superstar was attacked backstage. Three female superstars were attacked and injured; I was worried about Alexa. I walked to her. "Babe be careful out there. Three women were attacked, I have a bad feeling about this match. I believe The Riot Squad are behind this." I said to her as I was worried about her. "I can take care of myself, Raheem." Alexa said as she looked up at me. "I need to be out there with you babe. At least you will be safe that way." I said to her then she stood up and kissed me softly and smiled at me. "Don't worry, I am a big girl. After this match, we can spend a night in your room." Alexa said to me with a smile then she hears her music playing as she walked out to the stage. I stood and watched the match backstage. Alexa and Liv were going at it in the match for ten minutes, as Alexa took down Liv, she was on the top rope getting ready to do the twisted bliss on Liv then something showed on the titantron. It was Nikki Cross laid out on the floor backstage and it showed Nia Jax standing over her with a smile. Ruby and Sarah jumped in the ring and attacked Alexa as the referee called for the bell for disqualification. I was worried about Alexa, I hoped one of the girls come out and help. Becky Lynch's music plays as she tries to help Alexa. She helps her take on The Riot Squad then Nia Jax's music plays. Nia came down to the ring as she got inside and helped The Riot Squad with Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch. Dana raced down the ring to help Becky and Alexa, but the odds were too big for them. Ruby and Liv pulled out a table and set it up they put Alexa on the table as Nia got on the top rope. I was about to run out there but I ran into Buddy Murphy and the AOP. I wasn't thinking but fought the three of them head on. I was getting my ass handed to them until Kevin and Joe came to help. We were getting the best of them. "Raheem go save your girlfriend! We got this!" Kevin shouted as I nodded and was racing to get on stage. "You won't make it out there!" Buddy shouted as he tries to stop me until Titus hits him with a clothesline. Nia does a big splash on Alexa through the table as she was screaming in pain. "Payback is a bitch!" Liv shouted then everyone ran as I jumped into the ring and I held on to her. "Hang on babe." I said to her as I saw paramedics rushing to get to Alexa. Liv laughed as I looked at her. "It's your fault! Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart!" She shouted as she blew a kiss at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone is enjoying the story. I will try to continue to write more to this story, get caught up with work. Feel free to leave comments about the story.