Chapter 7

Later that night I was backstage as everyone was getting ready for the mixed match challenge. I just left the office from talking to Stephanie about who will be my new tag team partner since Alexa is unable to participate due to not being cleared by doctors. I decided to face time my girlfriend off my phone. Alexa's face popped up on the screen as she was smiling. "Hey babes." She said to me. "Hey babe." I said to her with a smile. "So, who will be your new tag team partner?" Alexa asked me as she looked at me. "Stephanie said that I will team up with Kairi Sane tonight. It sucks that the doctors didn't clear you tonight, babe." I said as I looked at her. "I know hun. I swear there will be hell to pay when I get back. I will be cheering for you baby. So, do it for me." Alexa said to me with a smile. "I promise I will babe." I said with a smile. "Okay honey talk to you later. I love you. Give me kisses." Alexa said as she was giving me kissed and I gave her kisses back. She smiled before hanging up. After I put up my phone, I turned around and saw Liv Morgan. Liv Morgan ran over and hugged me close. "Aww. I'm so sorry to hear about Alexa." Liv said to me as she was hugging me then I pulled from her. "Really Liv? You are the reason that Alexa can't compete tonight in this mixed match challenge." I said to Liv as I looked at her. "You know we belong together. I love you, Raheem." Liv said as she looked at him. "We will never be together. I love Alexa and we are going to continue being together." I said as I looked at her. "Well if I can't have you then no one can!" Liv shouted with rage. "Are you threatening me?" I said as I was shocked at what she said. "You belong to me Raheem!" Liv Morgan shouted then Kairi Sane walked over as she was confused hearing Liv yelling. She looked up at me. "What's going on here?" Kairi asked me as she was confused. "So, you are with her now, Raheem?!" Liv shouted as she looked at me then Asuka walked over and started yelling at Liv in Japanese language then Buddy Murphy walked over as he pulled Liv Morgan back to keep them from fighting. "How about you keep your girlfriends under control Davis?!" Buddy shouted at me as I was helping Kairi hold Asuka back. "Go fuck yourself Murphy!" I shouted at him as I helped pull Asuka back then she pushed me and yelled at me in Japanese language as I looked confused because I couldn't understand what she was saying. I looked at Kairi as I was confused. "Um... What did she just say?" I asked her then she looked up at me. "She said that you need to keep your crazy girlfriend under control, or she will kick her ass." Kairi said to me as she gave me an awkward look on her face then I raised an eyebrow. "She is not my girlfriend." I said to her as I looked at her then she kissed me on the cheek with a smile. "I know. Let's get ready for our match." Kairi said as she walked off while I stood there with a shocked look on my face as I couldn't believe that she kissed me on the cheek. Kevin walked over with a smile. "Damn dude, you sure have a way with the women." He said as I still was standing their shock. "Did she just kiss me?" I said as I looked at Kevin as he smiled and patted me on my shoulder. Me and Kairi Sane were in a mixed match against Elias and Natalya, we had Asuka and Paige in our corner as we were in the match. The match went on for fifteen minutes and finally we won our first match to advance in the tournament to crown first WWE Mixed Tag Team champions. Kairi was happy and excited that we won and advanced in the next round of the tournament. She jumped on my back as I smiled as I carry her backstage. After she jumped off, she looked at me. "So, Raheem do you think we can win it all?" She asked with a smile. I smiled back at her. "I don't know. I hope so--" I was interrupted as me and Kairi were both attacked from behind by Buddy and Liv. "Back off bitch, he's mine!" Liv shouted as she was pounding Kairi. I was getting stomped on by Buddy. "So, you like stealing other people's girlfriends?! Stay away from Alexa!" He shouted as he was stomping me. I tackled him and started pounding him then Kairi was pounding Liv. Some of the male and female superstars ran over and was breaking up the fight. "This isn't over, bitch!" Liv shouted as The Riot Squad was pulling Liv back while Kairi was being held back by Asuka and Paige. While Kairi was being held back she start shouting back at Liv in Japanese language. "She is not your girl, Jack-ass! Get a life loser!" I shouted at Buddy as Kevin and Titus was holding me back. The AOP took Buddy out of the building to calm him down. "Come on guys let me go." I said to Kevin and Titus. "Calm down brother." Titus said to me as I wanted to get my hands-on Buddy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope everyone enjoy this story. This is all I wrote so far. I'm still trying to find more time to write more but it is coming. Feel free to comment and shoot me any ideas for this story.