Chapter 21

The next morning, me and my girlfriend was in the bed as we were talking and kissing. "I can't believe we stayed up this long having sex babe." I said to Kairi with a smile then she giggled. "Honey, we did this before. You remember we stayed up and you were snoring on the plane?" Kairi said as she chuckled. "Oh yeah, I remember." I said as I chuckled. "I am glad that you are in a good mood now babe. I was getting worried about you." Kairi said as she looked at me with a serious face. "I know. I'm sorry for making you feel like I have been avoiding you babe. Alexa had my mind messed up when she was blackmailing me about the sex video with Charly. I was afraid of the chance of losing you." I said as I looked at her. "I know baby. I need you to promise me something." Kairi said as she looked at me. "What is it baby?" I asked as I looked at her. "No more secrets babe. I want us to be open and honest with each other. No matter what. Whatever it is, we will get through it together." Kairi said as I nodded. "I promise babe. I won't keep anything from you." I said as I looked at her. Kairi smiled then kissed me softly. Later that night, we were back in Phoenix, Arizona this time for Monday Night Raw. I was anxious about tonight's WWE Draft. I was hanging with the guys as we were talking about it. "I can't wait to see who Stephanie will pick as the General Manager for Monday Night Raw tonight." Kevin said to me. "Me too." I said as I looked at him then I saw my girlfriend walked over to me. "Hey baby. What's up?" I said as I smiled at her. "Baby can I talk to you for a minute?" Kairi said to me. "Sure babe." I said as we walked over to the other side to talk privately. "Raheem, I have to go down to Tampa this weekend for this NXT Takeover they are having." Kairi said to me as she bit her lip. "Oh, really babe? Why you have to go to NXT?" I asked as I was confused. "Io Shirai got injured at an NXT house show in Atlanta. Triple H came to me and said that he needs me to fill in for her to face Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women's Championship. He said he already order us a suite at a Las Vegas hotel since we will be there next week for Monday Night Raw." Kairi said to me with a smile. "That means you will be back in time for us to view Sin City. I will be rooting for you Wednesday Night babe." I said with a smile. "You're so sweet babes." Kairi said as she kissed me softly. "Are you excited about the draft tonight babe?" I asked her with a smile. "Yes and No." Kairi said. "What do you mean babe?" I asked as I was confused. "What if we get split up in the draft? What if I remain on Raw but you get drafted on Smackdown? It would make it hard for our relationship babe." Kairi said as she looked at me. "Let's not think of the worst babe. We'll cross that bridge when we come. Let's hope that we are on the same show together babe." I said to her with a smile. "Okay baby." Kairi said then she kissed me softly. Alexa walked over with Zelina as they rolled their eyes. "I hope you two do get split up in the draft. That way I won't have to see you two eating each other's faces off." Alexa said to me and Kairi then my girlfriend rolled her eyes as she chuckled. "Sounds like some is jealous baby." Kairi said to me as she chuckled. "I know right." I said as I chuckled too. "Oh please. No one is jealous of you two." Alexa said. "You are jealous. If you wasn't then you wouldn't be wasting your time trying to make me and my boyfriend's lives a living hell. You had your chance and blew it. He is with me now and you will never get him back. If we do get split up in the draft. He won't go back to you." Kairi said as she looked at her. "We'll see once you get drafted to Smackdown." Alexa said as she walked off with Zelina.

Five minutes later, everyone is watching backstage as Stephanie McMahon walked out on stage. "Alright guys it is time to find out who will be the general manager of Monday Night Raw. You all saw Friday Night on Smackdown that Triple H has chosen Shawn Michaels as his general manger for Smackdown. Now this person that I have chosen does not care about getting along with anyone. He stands for what is right. He doesn't play favorites and he is all about equal opportunities. Now I known in the past that we have not get along but just like Triple H, he does what it is best for business and that is the bottom line. Ladies and gentlemen allow me to introduce to you the GM of Raw! Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!" Stephanie said as Stone Cold's music plays then he came out as the fans cheered. "Oh my! Stone Cold Steve Austin is the general manager for Monday Night Raw!" Michael Cole shouted. "But the question is can him and Stephanie get along?" Corey asked. "That is a good question." Jerry said as they cut off the music as Stone Cold begins to talk. "If you're ready for Stone Cold to raise hell as the general manager of Raw, give me a hell yeah!" Stone Cold said as the fans said hell yeah. "It has been a long time since I was the general manager of Raw. Last time I was GM is when I had to share that position with that son of a bitch name Eric Bischoff. Hopefully this may work with me and Stephanie. We don't see eye to eye, but we do what it is best for business. I see a lot of potential in that Raw locker room. I am going to make some changes to this show. From now on everyone will have an opportunity for some matches starting next week. But I will let the superstars now what are those opportunities are for next week. I guarantee that me and Stephanie will make sure the WWE Universe will have the best matches on Monday Night Raw. And that's the bottom-line cause Stone Cold said so." Stone Cold said as they played his music. Me and Kairi smiled backstage. "Can you believe that Stone Cold is our GM babe?" Kairi said with a smile. "Yeah I know. I'm excited about this." I said with a smile. Later, they are doing drafts picks Stone Cold announced the first picks for Raw were A.J Styles then it was Gallows and Anderson. Shawn Michaels came out and announce the picks for Smackdown. He has chosen the Authors of Pain and Buddy Murphy as it made Alexa very upset. "Damn. HBK took damn near the whole Empire." I said to Kevin. "No shit. I know Alexa is super pissed about this." Kevin said as we kept watching backstage. Buddy Murphy was in a match as he was representing Smackdown as he took on Samoa Joe. Samoa Joe made Buddy tap out to a submission move call the Coquina Clutch. "It didn't take Joe too long to make him tap out." Michael Cole said then Alexa starts walking to the ring. "She does not look happy." Corey said as Alexa walked in the ring as she helped up her boyfriend. "Hey. Are you okay?" Alexa said to Buddy as he slowly nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine." Buddy said to his girlfriend. "Good." Alexa said with a smile then she kicked him in the groin as the fans were shocked. "Whoa! Where did that come from?!" Michael Cole shouted. "Maybe this was the last straw for the Goddess!" Corey shouted as Alexa walked out of the ring then walked backstage. Charly walked up to Alexa with the cameraman. "Alexa, why did you do that? I thought Buddy is your boyfriend?" Charly asked as she pointed the microphone to Alexa. "Not anymore, Charly. I don't date losers." Alexa said with a smile. "Are you venting out your frustrations out on Buddy because he and the AOP have been drafted to Smackdown?" Charly asked then Alexa looked at her and walked away.