💮24. Album ?

A/N : 

OMO OMO OMO!
IS THAT 1K VIEWS?!! 🎉🎊

THANK YOU!! 😭😭😭

   Really really thankyou  my readers for the love and support you've showed me...I really appreciate that 💟😭😭

Enjoy today's chapter 💕

〰💮〰

I need to stay alive;

for you, I need to stay alive~

〰 💮 〰

Taehyung's pov:

Today, I'll start following him.

I woke up early today. I just can't waste more time now.

At first I went to his house and parked my car in a dark alley close to his house and started waiting for him.

30 minutes later, I saw Bang Chan get out from his house and then went to his car.

I waited till he started his car and when he finally started to move, I followed him.

I kept a little distance everytime not making him find out that I was following him.

But he didn't seem any suspicious to me. The way he was using his route for going was actually going towards our office.

And yes, I was right.

He stopped his car in front of the office and parked it.

But there's this one thing that I can't understand. 

He is hyung's personal bodyguard right? Then what is he doing here ?

Hyung is now at America. He told me the other day that he went there for completing the deal with Mr. Oh Sehun from the SM Company.

Then he should be there! At America! With my Hyung! !

Then what the heck is he doing here ??!

I thought as I also parked my car at the parking lot in front of our office and then went in.

But when I was about to follow him again he turned around and looked at me straight.