💮21. Make my way back to you

(Can I get some vote please...before you start reading this chapter ?? 😢)

--------------------------------------☆-------------------------------------

I don't know where you are...but I promise you, I'll come to save you..

I'll make sure to bring your happiness back to you~

-TAEHYUNG

〰💮〰

Taehyung's pov:

Enough is enough!

I can't wait any longer for those police officers to find out my yn. I doubt even they are doing their job properly...even they are searching yn or not!

'No, no nono....I'll have to do something...yeah I'll find yn by myself '
-My inner soul said to me as I grabbed my black leather jacket and my car keys quickly to go out to find yn.

.

I drove quickly and stopped my car finally when I reached my destination...

The place where yn was kidnapped....

That club...RED NOVA

The club was really big and luxurious. Though the sunlight reduced it's eye catching attraction of it's amazing nice view but still it couldn't hide this huge building's beauty.

But, it was also where yn just vanished..

I sighed and entered the club.

I went near to one of the bartenders who were busy in attending guests. He looked at me and showed me a gentle smile-

"Yes sir , what would you like to have ? "

I shooked my head to the left-right signaling it as a 'no' sign - "I want to meet your manager. Call him. "

He eyed me as he was confused that why did I came there and the first thing I did was calling their manager. But he still nodded, "Yes sir, just give me two minutes"

I nodded back.

Sometimes later a man came in wearing a suit and a nameplate was stitched at his coat titled "manager".

He came and bowed to me. "Sir, you called me? How can I help you?"

I stood up and walked towards him, "I want to watch the cctv footages of this club. "

He denied gently, "I'm sorry Sir, but I can't do that. It's a matter of our reputation and it's also against our rules to give cctv footages to normal peoples. "

"I'm not here to waste my time manager. My friend was kidnapped in front of you club and that's why I need to see the footages to find out the culprit."

"Sorry Sir, I still can't give that to you. If kidnapping is the case then please come here with police officers. We can help you then." He stated.