💮15. Escape

♣Can I really escape from this love maze?

He showed me a genuine smile.

"Let's go back."

-

We went back to his house or more like his mansion I should say here. He took me to my room and helped me to lay on the bed. Then he tucked me on the bed and patted my head.

"Now have some sleep tiny cube."

Everytime when I heard that nickname before today, I used to get irritated at him.

But today, it was different. The way he said the name , I felt my cheeks starting to get hot.

Was I blushing? No, that can't be. Why would I blush anyways?

'It's not that I like him or something; right?'

Maybe it's because he's behaving a little bit different together that's why....yeah that could be...

I nodded my head and closed my eyes. He sat for a bit next to me and then he left the room by closing the door.

'Let's find out tomorrow how to leave from here'....the last thing I thought before drifting off to sleep.

Namjoon's pov:

Yn can be very cute sometimes...gosh yn what are you doing to me?

If you start to be like this around me then I don't think that I'll be able to wait for you to accept me...

I'LL MAKE YOU TO BE MINE AT ANY COST~~

I smirked and went to my room. Today was a really good day. Now I just wanna sleep but I looked at my study table.

A lot of works are pending...

Actually I was focusing about yn these days , so I didn't looked at these files. But I can't ignore these works too. I have to do it all by today.

I sighed and sat on the chair while opening my laptop.

I stretched my arms and neck a bit...

"Let's get to work Namjoon...."

Next day~

Yn's pov :

I woke up from the sounds of birds chirping. A light ray of the sun is coming from the window to my new room. It's a really good feeling to get wake up everyday in this way.

I stretched my arms out and then went towards the cupboard. There are various kinds of dresses that namjoon picked for me to wear.

I took an orange coloured loose t-shirt saying "Enjoy it while you can" in the title in the middle of it. I also picked up a blue coloured ripped shorts and then went to the washroom to take a warm shower.

Namjoon's pov :

I was sitting in the dining table waiting for her to join me at the breakfast.

There she was..

She was wearing a loose t-shirt and a shorts. It's really looking so cool in her....I think every dress she'll wear, will suit her....she's just good at everything!

'I wonder how my shirt will look in her ?'

She sat beside me. I gave her some toasts and we started eating our breakfast...