💮13. I have to find out a way

His every words was some sort of spell on me. A strong spell, which I can never break~
.
.
.
.
Yn's pov :
.
"Oh yeah. You just don't worry. I'll come on time. Let's meet later at the meeting."

He ended the call quickly and sighed. Then he turned his gaze at me. He was still grabbing me tightly from my waist and was cupping my mouth with his other hand to stop me from talking.

I can see that. His eyes darkened. His dark stare made a shiver rolled down from my spine again.

"Yn, I told you once to behave right? Don't make me force that to you. I'm sure you don't want to see that side of mine this quickly right? "

I nodded at him with fear. He said then, "Good girl, From now on remember to not speak any word while I'm on phone you get that? Otherwise I clearly know how to shut off that beautiful mouth of yours."

I was afraid of him that time. My eyes started to become watery again. He just gave me a peck on my forehead and took his hands out from me.

"Then see you later tiny cube. We will eat dinner together. Wait for me ok? "

He said that while closing the door of the room and left.

I sat down on the floor. Tears formed in my eyes again and again. I cried. I wanted to leave from here.

"But crying is not a solution yn. You have to find a way out of here." My inner mind spoke. I nodded at wiped my tears.

I stood up and went near to the window. I can seen him getting on a black BMW and rode off somewhere. I looked at him ,

"Yes, I'll surely find out a way to leave from here. To leave from you."

.
.
.
.
Three hours later~
.
Taehyung's pov :
.

I was working in my table and was thinking about yn. Was that really yn? But if it was yn then why she will be with Hyung? Hyung doesn't even know her. And why Hyung will be lying to me?

All these things just don't make any sense.

Get a grip of yourself taehyung.

That was not yn. Maybe you're worrying about her too much and that's why you are hearing her voice every place.

I was whispering to myself while typing in the computer, "Yeah that's not yn, that's not yn. Calm down and focus in your work."

There was a knock at the door. Stella came again, "Sir, its time for the meeting." I nodded at her, "You go ahead , I'm coming." She bowed and left. I took the coat from my chair and wore it.

___

I went to attend the meeting and there I saw Hyung. He just smiled at me while I did the same and sat down on a chair. Then he spoke while sitting in the chair, "So, let's start the meeting."

_______

The meeting ended well. Those Italian clients were impressed at us for our work. We really did a good job this time. After the meeting Hyung came and gave me a hug,

"I'm proud of you taehyung-ah. Congratulations for getting the project. You did well."

I smiled at him, "You too Hyung. I couldn't have done all these perfectly without your advice." He patted my shoulder.