💮4. He is in library too ?

I thought I was leading my life according to my way..but I didn't know it was him who was allowing me to live like that~
.
.

〰💮〰

.
Y/N's pov:

Who was he? A stalker? Like I wasn't that much pretty to have a stalker for me. So then? Who was he? What did he want? Why was he sending to me this things? Do I know him? A lot of questions are surrounding in my mind. Get yourself y/n. Think, who could it be?
.
I was thinking of that mysterious person all the time. After my completing working hours at the bakery I went to home. I was sitting in the couch and again thinking about that guy. Suddenly Hyung came. He was waving his hand in front of my face."Y/N? Come to earth? Can you hear me?".

I was awake from my thoughts. "Yes?" He looked at me worriedly, "What happened dongsaeng? Is everything alright? " "Yeah. What will happen to me?" I said smilingly. He asked again," You sure, You are OK? " I grinned," I'm absolutely fine. Don't worry about me." "Ok, come now. Have dinner, Come."
.
.
.
The next day...
.
Today is Sunday. I woke up from my bed and went to brush my teeth. Then I come downstairs and find Hyung was making breakfast for us. He said, "Good Morning dongsaeng!". I replied with a smile. He gestured me to take the breakfast. I started eating.

He said while munching a toast, "So, what's your paln today? Want to watch something on Netflix?". I said,"No, I have to go library today. I have to find some books. I have a project to do." I pouted. He ruffled my hair, "Ok, be careful on the road. Come home quickly after visiting library" I hummed while munching "Hmm".
.
.
This library is huge. It is surrounded with a lot of books. I got a project about history. So I went there to find some of important books. I took about 4 or 5 books. I was about to walk towards the counter when suddenly I bumped with someone and my books fell from my hand.

I saw a tall masculine figured man wearing all black and also a black cap and a black mask. I thought Was he an idol? Why was he covering himself like that? Then he spoke...

"I'm really sorry. Here are your books." He said while gathering my books and giving them to me. His voice seemed familiar to me. It was like I have heard this voice before."It's ok. Thank you". He nodded his head and walked away.

Then I went to the counter and gave those books to the librarian that I wanted to borrow. She took them and started making a list. She then handed me a paper and said, "Miss, I guess this paper belongs to you." I took a look at that. It had written...
.
.
"It was short though but I got to see you close this time. Just wait a week. You will be then see me, my Tiny Cube"
.
I excused myself and went out of the library. But he was already gone. I looked around the library too. But he was nowhere. That's why I found that voice familiar. It belonged to him. That deep raspy voice. How can I not remember that earlier.
.
I then searched him again and said,
"Who are you really?"
.

〰💮〰

.
Authors Note:
Please give me a vote if you like it. It matters to me a lot....