💮18. Explain

A/N: from now on, read this ff in a dark mode using black background....

♣Once again, I became a victim of his fantasies~

〰💮〰

Y/N's pov :

"You really made a wrong decision this time....I'll make sure you'll regret this...every inch of it~"

The tone of Namjoon's voice suddenly changed. His voice became even more dark and raspy. Just like his eye colour...it was usually a light brown...but now his eyes are darkened that much that it became completely black....a dark black...

He started to walking towards me. I stepped backwards.

He looked serious, "Y/N I hope that everything I'll ask you..you'll give me a truth answer. Is that clear? Cause I really hate if someone tells me lie or hides from me something."

I gulped. He said again to clear himself, "You got that? "

I nodded my head. Then he started,

"So, tell me...where were you? "

I thought to myself...'if I tell him the truth now I don't know what he would do to me...it's better if I tell him something else...yeah...it would be fine.'

"I don't like waiting Y/N...."

I looked at him and said, " I was out for a walk."

He laughed bitterly, "Oh really? " I nodded again.

"So why are you wearing a maid's clothes Y/N?"

'Shit....shitshitshit....now what yn?' I mentally slapped myself.

"A-Actually I-I...I m-mean my dress became dirty because of some soil. So I asked o-one of those maids t-to l-lend me their clothes"

"If that's the case, then why didn't you use your own clothes. Didn't I give you a whole cupboard full of dresses? Huh tell me...?"

"T-That's because I w-was in a hurry and th-these were comfortable enough to get switched with-----"

"STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME Y/N !! "

He slammed me to the wall and hovered above me.

My whole body was shivering because of this sudden action...

Was I anxious?....no..

Then was I scared....?
hell...YES...

I looked at him slowly. But his eyes were fuming in anger.

"Didn't I told you that I hate lies! Then why are you lying to me again and again?!!"

I lowered my head. My whole body was shaking with fear right then.