💮1. The unknown gift

Didn't thought life would be this cruel to me~
.
.
.                 

〰💮〰

I am y/n, a 20 years old girl. I think I am quite a self dependent girl and I'm quite happy about that. Well talking about my family...I have no one other than "Hyung"..I mean Jeon Jungkook . Well, you guys must be wondered why I am calling him 'Hyung'...I should call him 'Oppa".... well I don't know why I just don't like the name oppa...it cringes me...so I like to call him as my Hyung and he is comfortable with that..
.
I am not his blood related sister though..well I was adopted...I don't know anything about my real parents..like who they are..and where they are..why they left me in an orphanage...I also don't want to know about them. I got adopted in the age of five and I was quite happy with my new parents..
.
But luck didn't favour me with that..I lost them at the age of 10 in a car accident..Junkook was 12 then..it was his birthday...mom and dad was going to buy cake for the party...but they never returned..since then we two are each of our strengths...
.
We are not really that much rich..but from the insurance...we got some money to live our life..and Hyung is very good in programming and all..so he got a job..and we two are kinda good students..so we got scholarship to study in the college without any fees..well I've also started doing a job in a bakery shop..well I love making sweet items..such as cakes, pastries..so it beacme a chance to pursue my dream as well as to help Hyung for our household wants..
.
.
It was one of the day..I got out of my college and went to home fast. Then took a quick shower and change my dress then took a bread and apple from the kitchen and hurried to go to my workplace..it was afternoon. I was working on the counter. Suddenly I got a call in the telephone . My working partner Nara told me to pick up the call. So I answered, " Hello, this is the rosie bakers.. can I get your order please?"
.
"I have a order for you" a deep raspy voice sounded other side of the telephone. "Yeah sure, What is it ?". That voice spoke again," I want a cheese cake and the topping will be with cashew nuts" well I got a bit startled..cause that was my favourite flavour in the cake.. then I said him, "Sure Sir, you want to write anything on it?" ..."No, just leave the space . Just send the cake to the delivery guy I've sent there...the money is with him"..." ok, Sir. Have a nice day.".. Sometimes later I found a delivery guy in my workplace. He gave me the money of the cake and took it with him..
.
.
After I've cleaned the shop.I went at home at 8. When I rang the bell Hyung opened the door..He said, " Finally y/n.. Now you are here..your gift is waiting for you"..I was like gift? what gift?..then he took a box and gave it to me and said, " Well I guess one of your friends have given this to you maybe...open it"..Then I opened the box and my eyes widened..that's the cake I made today in the shop; that cheese cake but there was a difference,there was a note written on the cake...
.
.
"Tiny cube just wait for me...we are meeting soon~"
.

〰💮〰

.
Authors Note: That's it ...this is my first written fanfiction ever..I hope you guys liked the first chapter..English is not my 1st language...so there might be a lot of grammar mistakes..please bear with me..(BORAHAE)보라해..