💮19. Boundaries

I guess I have to go on from now on like this...always ~

〰💮〰

Y/N's pov :

He printed a mischievous smile on his face while saying,

"From now on; you're going to stay here
in my room....
......WITH ME...."

What?! With him??

I was so shocked that my eye balls were nearly about to fall from my eye sockets.

Like- what the hell?!

He came near to me and then moved his head towards my left ear.

He whispered,

"You want to go by yourself to the bed or want me to pick you up?"

After hearing that I quickened my steps and hurriedly went to the bed.

I didn't even wanted to know which side he sleeps on the bed. I just went and laid down and landed on the soft mattress.

This bed is very much much more cosy and comfortable than my own room back in Korea.

This boy sure has a lot of money...every items in this house reflects that...his richness...

I thought that while grabbing the bed sheets and tucked myself in quickly.

I closed my eyes shut tightly and pretended to be asleep.

While my eyes are closed I heard a low chuckle behind me.

He was laughing at seeing me in a panick-mode.

He laughed and said, "Aww...my tiny cube can be so cute sometimes...."

Tho my back was facing at him and he couldn't see my face; In my mind I still gave a not-so-funny look at him.

Some moments later I heard some sort of shuffling noise and felt the bed a little heavy.

It means...he's on the same bed...with me~

My palms started to feel sweaty...again I was starting to get anxious about this situation.

My eyes widened when I felt one of his strong arms in my waist. He pulled me to him till my back touched his chest.

And....his hot breath on my ears....

My breath started to get heavy.

What is he trying to do?

I struggled to move his hands but he said in a sweet voice, "Don't yn. I'm so tired and I need a cuddle right now."

I started, "B-but Namjoon I--"

"Shh...just sleep"

I understood that it was useless...he won't leave me without cuddling him.

But maybe I would be wrong if I say that cuddling with him was uncomfortable....

It would be a lie if I say that I didn't feel peace in his arms...