💮27. I need your help

♣The way you're wrapping me around your finger and using me like a puppet...

I don't think I'll be able to move on my own
Anytime soon ~

〰💮〰

Yn's pov:

Ugh, my head hurts like hell!

I slowly opened my eyes but squeezed it immediately because of the light.

After some time,  I opened my eyes again as the light seemed more adjusting  for me.

I looked around, there's those familiar grey walls again.

But,wait! I'm not supposed to be here! I was locked in a room...then how come I'm here again? 

Suddenly one by one memories flashed in my mind. I was locked and ...I was begging him to open the door for me...then I got scared because of the darkness...and then slipped on something and... bang

I slowly touched my head and there's still a stinging pain. 

I looked at my left when I saw namjoon holding my left arm and sleeping while his head was in my palm.

He was sleeping there while holding my hand.

I tried to move my left hand because it was feeling numb right now.

But maybe my slow movements make him awake.

He slowly opened his eyes as he stretched his neck from left to the right and let out a small groan.

When he looked at my direction, suddenly his eyes became big and wide as a tomato.

He shockingly said, "Yn-baby, you awake? Are you feeling good right now?"

He slowly leaned over me as his left hand went to caress my cheek.

But that time, I dont know what happened to me bu I just wanted to stay away from him. 

I scooted away from him and because of my movements, my head started to hurt again.

I painfully said, "Ah, my head hurts!"

He flinched and backed away from me. His words were stuttering as he let out,

"I-I'm  sorry I w-won't touch you o-ok?  Just-just don't move. You'll get h-hurt more."

I stayed quiet as I nodded my head slightly as a 'ok' sign.

After making sure that I won't move and checking that if I'm better from last night or not ; he said, "I'm going downstairs. It's ok , you don't have to come down. I'll tell the maid..she'll bring your breakfast here ok?"