💮7. Birthday Plans

♣What do I know about you ? Your existence is completely unknown to me~
.
.
.
Junkook's Pov :

What has happened to y/n recently? She has been acting weird lately. I don't know what to say to her. I don't think that it must be something to be worried about. My dongsaeng is always weird like this.

After watching TV for sometime, I went to my room. I have a meeting tomorrow at the office. I should sleep now. While lying on the bed suddenly I remembered something....y/n's birthday!...four days only left till her birthday...I should buy something for my dongsaeng tomorrow. Let me do it like this. After my office hours I will go to the mall to buy something for her. I thought that before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep...
.
Next morning:
.
I woke up at the cringcring sound of my alarm clock. Oh, how I wish if this machine did not exist in people's life. What a great life that would be! But no, Wake up! Come to reality Jungkook. You have to wake up at the early in the morning and go to office. Otherwise you won't have money to take care of yourself and yn.
.
Authors pov:
.
And so Jungkook whined for some time like a baby boy in the bed and then got up from the bed. Then he grabbed his towel. Then he went to washroom to take a quick shower.
.
After taking shower he got ready for office and ate his breakfast quickly. Then he wore his shoes and went to office after locking the door of his house.
.
.

Jungkook worked in his office till evening. Today was a tiring day. He got a message from yn. Yn asked her to come home quickly because she has cooked some kimchi stew soup and egg rolls. He smiled about the menu. It was one of his favourite dishes. So he replied her that he'll be home within 8. Then he grabbed his laptop bag and loosened his tie a bit. Then he went out from his office.
.
.

While going back to home he remembered to buy something for yn as her birthday gift. So he went to a gift shop which was on the way to his home. After entering the shop he saw various kinds of beautiful things that attracted him a lot. But his eyes stucked on a beautiful bracelet which was hanging on a frame in the corner. The bracelet was shining a lot because of its crystals. It was made with deep blue coloured crystals and in the middle there was a beautiful silver plated oval shaped locket. But the locket was empty. Like it had a free space to write something. So he asked the shopkeeper who was an middle aged lady about that. She told him that the space was there to crave the name which the bracelet will belong to. He then told the lady that he will buy that bracelet. He liked it a lot because of it remembered him about his mother. His mother also had a chain which was decorated with blue crystals..kinda similar like this one. So he thought that yn will like that too.
.
.
.
The day before birthday:
.
Author's pov:
.
It was Friday. Hoseok liked weekends a lot. He can do whatever he want and roam anywhere. He also have no classes to attend, no assignments to do. What can be more better than that. So he thought to visit Jungkook's house. He also hadn't talked with him about yn's matter. So it will be the better chance to meet him and also talk with him about it.
.
Hoseok opened his cupboard and took out a baggy pants and a black hoodie. He liked this hoodie very much because here was written a very famous dialogue from his favourite idol, "I'm your hope, You're my hope." It was a dialogue of Jhope, his favourite rapper of that so called famous boy band group named BTS. He liked all of the seven members of the group but he liked that jhope one very much because of his rapping skills and his friendly gesture. He also dances so well that he often get mesmerised by his steps. Like he cannot get over from the fact that how a person can dance so well with also keeping a beautiful smile in his precious face. He also likes him because of his having a heart-shaped smile like him. He thinks it makes jhope look like him a lot . He grabbed the hoodie while grinning like a kid and then went to change.
.
.
Hoseok's pov:
.
I went to yn's home. I knocked the door and yn opened it. I smiled at her. She waved me and gestured me to enter the house. After taking out of my shoes I entered the home.
.
I met with jungkook in the living room. He was watching TV. I waved at him and he got up from the couch to give me a hug. I returned that. Then I sat in the couch. I thought it would be the best time to speak with him about yn's matter. But yn secretly shooked her head and crossed her hands making a no sign. She gestured me to not tell jungkook about anything, then I remembered that it will make him more worried. So I nodded my head as a ok that I won't tell him. Then yn told us to sit comfortably and she will join us after making orange juices for us. After that she went to the kitchen.
.
Jungkook then looked at me and said cheerfully, " So what's up Hoseok-ah ? How are you doing?" I replied, " I'm fine kookie. I'm doing great. What about you? Yah, have you lost some weight? You seem to have some weight loss." He nodded tiredly, "Yeah, maybe. This whole week was very hectic for me. So maybe I've lost some weight." I hummed at his reply.
Then I remembered something.
.
"Kookie, tomorrow is yn's birthday. So what about we go to somewhere and do party like we used to do before? It will also help you to be out of you hectic life from sometime. What say?" He thought a bit and said," Well tomorrow is weekend too. So maybe we can go for a party. Also we can celebrate dongsaeng's birthday like this way. But remember to keep it a surprise from her" I nodded, "Ok then. Let me make a reservation in the club." I took out my phone and made a reservation about a small party in a club like we used to do before. Then I looked at jungkook and showed him a thumbs up signing that everything has done. Then yn came with the glasses with juice in a tray so we changed the topic and chatted while sipping the juice together...
.
.
.
Kim Namjoon's pov:
.
I was listening some music while doing some work at my laptop when I got a message from one of the spy I've ordered to take every look at yn's doing. He messaged me that yn's best friend Hoseok has recently made a reservation at the Red Nova club. I smirked seeing the message. This boy Hoseok made my job easier to meet yn tomorrow. Finally I'm gonna meet her tomorrow face to face and this time she cannot get away from me. I went to my closet to see what can I wear tomorrow to meet yn. Obviously I have to make myself look special. Afterall I'm meeting my Tiny Cube. While humming to the music I went to search my clothes.
.
.
.
.
Authors Note :
.
Finally the next chapter will be what you guys were waiting for. Yes yn will meet Namjoon. What do you think what will happen next? For that you will have to wait a little bit more....*insert evil smirk here*
.
But please give your support by voting me and I'm looking for your messages. Please please please give comments and votes. Love ya all~
.
Finally guys! This ff got 100 views!! I'm so happy that imma cry right now...yeah there are many ffs which got million million views...but it's my 1st try ok writing ff so I'm seriously very happy...thanks for reading and being with me...

but really I want you guys to say your opinion for this book...like should I continue this ff or not? I don't know..pls say that it's a good ff or a bad one...pls pls pls...I'm waiting for your precious replies *sobs and begs* 😢😢